• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
And GenLab Re-open :) haha

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
XD Oh megaman lol.

ALso, for anyone who does take some time off look at the 1st post. There is a "News" tab that I update whenever I change the front topic. If you look at the spoiler tag it also says the date I last edited it. Just trying to make your lives more convenient :)

megaman12

Not Happy
So Twi can I be a breeder for the genlab?I know bob is also a breeder but maybe we can divide the work?Like I breed NU/UU pokes and bob OU/Bl or viceversa?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
So Twi can I be a breeder for the genlab?I know bob is also a breeder but maybe we can divide the work?Like I breed NU/UU pokes and bob OU/Bl or viceversa?

That's fine. More breeders means more work done. Will add to the list.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Alright I just finished my team! I'm officially ready for OU tier battling! If any of you would like to challenge me send me a pm.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
HI guys long time no see whats up now?

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Blackboard! You're back! Nice to see you man! Well, you missed a lot while you were gone.

jahz

Banned
K 1st page is updated.

I think im gonna close the poll and open a new one now. Anyone know how to close it and make a new one XD.

So here's my question:

Do you guys want a site-wide pokelympics? It may help us get new members (and get us on the clan ranking system).

Firstly ask goke to close it because he's the only one who can do that kinda stuff and he's the most active mod.

Secondly- Yes! I have been suggesting that for so long >_>

wht up homies, no1 told me there was a new thread, i just found out from griff, so yea lets get down to business

Nice to have you back ^^

And you to BB!

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Uhhhh...I just realized something. With BB back, whats the point of the tourney? I mean, yeah, someone gets promoted but...the whole point was to pick a new OU frontier brain.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I think we should continue the tourney. Finish what we started. Even if BlackBoard is back, I think it's a waste to end the tourney when we're already at the semi-finals.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
That sounds fair. I like that idea

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
But it still is a OU tourney right?

...Also im loosing too much recently and it makes me think that i still need some training.
so im officialy asking for a volunteer tutor to teach me more in advanced battles since i know the basics.
(Just Being Honest) and obviously is when the tourney is finished lol.

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
Hey Twi I reckon that sentence in you're sig should be the clan 'slogan' if you like, its kind of appropriate and would fit in with the theme of the front page- where i reckon you should put it ;)

Also bob if you don't mind me askin when did you reach Commander Rank? It's a great achievement I was just wondering if it was through battling or clan services.

Btw if anybody wants a PO/Shoddy battle vm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.