• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
I guess I can do that jahz. Thanks for the idea =D.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Sorry mega its just that my NU team its not going to be ready soon, and the few ones i have are kinda bad ev trained.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
@Jahz

HOLY FUDGE MONKEYS IT DOES?????

*runs to redownload it*

EDIT: Wow! It does! I think I will make my computer a clan server for Pokemon Online. I played this simulator before ut wow has it come A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way. Im very impressed.

BUT I do have some 'issues' with it. I pretty much won't be doing random battling XD

Last edited:

IndiaMaster

Alright I haven't posted in a while so yea I did now lol and we still need to battle squirtleismyhomeboy we havnt battle still when does it end

i'm ready india, lets go

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
So should I switch to po instead of shoddy?

PO>Shoddy on MANY MANY MANY levels from my POV. However, there seems to be more people playing shoddy.

On another note, I just realized that my leaders for the frontier aren't getting paid! I just had my own victory as King and thought, why don't my chiefs get points for battling? SO from now on any chief who defends their facility will receive clan points.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Points for chiefs? That makes me want to win the tourney even more. I just need to wait for B Block to finish before I can challenge the winner. And PO sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

Edit: I downloaded PO and it's nice. I already built my team and am enjoying the similarities to Shoddy. I haven't tried double battles yet, but that's not my style. If I wanna try VGC style battling, I'll do doubles.

Last edited:

IndiaMaster

alright i beat rico suave was a 6-0 sweep i beleive but w.e i get 20 points YAY

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Ah I c there is a tournery going on, sorry I havent been here for a while..
My sis did del all my pokemons from platinum and soul silver.

Im trying to build it back but I dont have ar or poke sav so I need to train them all to 100, and that takes a while lol.

yo don't need to level your pokes to 100 to battle on wifi

megaman12

Not Happy
So I finally downloaded shoddy sneakly from my parents/little bros and I like it.I won my battles=).So anyways I might be taking legacy challenges from shoddy too.Just let me know on Pm if you cant wifi but can shoddy.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
I always lvl them to 100 lul's

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
Name: Maya
FC: 1334 2289 6540
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 1/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Because it seems fun, and to battle.
Would you make any improvements? : I could try...
How do you wish to rank up? : Battling. ....A lot.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope, came here by maself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.