• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Bah, a quagsire with water sport is the perfect addition to a new team im making...let's send nintendo hate mail saying we want water sport quagsire.

Oh ya. I beat the 100 mark in hax tower with a beautiful wondertomb and kingwonder (a wonder guard Kingdra). Felt good flying through ^_^. Don't ask where I got them...I'll get modded XD

Anyways, in regards to the Jumpluff query, I changed it around and I am LOVING this pokemon SO FREAKING MUCH!!!

Jumpluff @ Focus Sash
0/31/31/X/30/31
252 atk / 4 def (not really needed) /252 spd

Leech Seed
Protect
Bounce
Substitute

Same strategy as before, but less risky. Sash guarantees survival, while I set up a Seed. End of that round I get health. Protect, get more health (=1/4 my opponents health) and thats enough (usually with my low HP to SUB away!). Bounce is used as a finisher now when they are at about 2/8 health and if they protect they lose life. Also, if they miss an attack on my sub I can use it to save a sub and start the next pokemon (if any since this is a late game [or short game player in PBR] wall sucker). Plus, the paralysis bonus REALLY shines if it works. So yes. It is settled. I have a few of these beauties hatched now if people want a hopip with relatively same stats (0hp and 31 speed) and those moves setup.

I revived my orginal SS team (which was a modifed Silver team back in the day) and added this beauty. See blow.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Jeez I missed alot. Sad that India is leaving, but moves the tourney that much closer to finishing.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hey Guys,

I made some new user bars. What do you think? Check the Ranking System spoiler in the 1st post.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Good!
Based on the original mascots and starter pkmn i like em.

Also can someone help me?
i need to trade pkmn from my pearl to my platinum.
unfortunately i dont have 2 ds systems. since im making some changes
i need to ev train those 2 pokemon soo badly and pass them to plat.

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
Hi guys =]

I'm back from holiday- it was cut short because of the crappy english weather >: (

Twi that jumpluff looks good.

Also im bored so i think we should war somebody! We havent finished one in 8 months of running...that has to change >.>

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hi guys =]

I'm back from holiday- it was cut short because of the crappy english weather >: (

Twi that jumpluff looks good.

Also im bored so i think we should war somebody! We havent finished one in 8 months of running...that has to change >.>

hey Jahz, since you're here, was ir NORTHERN LIGHTS that did the banner on the front page? I redid the layout and thats the only artwork I kept since the rest was cluttering and I wnat to give the banner maker credit.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
yes she was.

now what about that war???

Thx Jahx.

As for the war team I am inviting:

Megaman12
Squirtleismyhomeboy
Jahz
Neo Darkrai

and...
ME!

Yes, I WILL take my spot on the war team instead of being an emergency back-up sub. For anyone that knows, im a FREAKING FIERCE singles battler...I just enjoy doubles more ^_^

So who's gonna join me on the team? I want minimum 5 members. Naturally I invited the top tourney fighters, but if anyone else wants in just PM me.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sweet. I'm on the war team. Are we in a war or are you building a team for future wars? And the new user bars look great.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Sweet. I'm on the war team. Are we in a war or are you building a team for future wars? And the new user bars look great.

Just building it right now. Once its built I wnat to personally see everyone in battle to make sure you guys are truly up to snuff ;)

Thanks for the comment on thebars :) I didn't like the others that much, looked like boring. Now we actually have REAL user bars :p

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
again can someone help i need to trade my jolly Aerodactyl and adamant Horsea to my platinum please! reward if ya like.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I need a lot more experience with my new team. It's almost a completely different play style compared to my old one. It was fast paced attack style, but my new team is bulkyer and a bit slower. I just need to get used to the speed differences. Maybe after a little practice I could join the team, but right now I need to see where I am.

sweet i'm on teh war team

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Can I be on the War Team? You can ask Megaman what he thought of my battling.

megaman12

Not Happy
Cool I'm on the team =).And if your looking for more members on the time I shall say bob can join since he knows how to battle and he is great =D.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Thanks mega. I hope I can be on the team I have made a great new team. And mega lets shoddy.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

From 17 of June last time first post updated it is in order
-twilight
-Big beluga
+jahz
+ram
+twi
+ squirtleismyhomeboy and my opponent RAWR I will win the tourney lol
+zytroid
+bobjaunson I think that's how spell it
+MageMachine
+Rico Suave
+me
+NeoDarkrai
There was another person but he hasn't posted since like 10 trillion pages and he wasn't actually officially tested and that was the guy who made our xat room
These r OFFICIAL
Hope I helped
In my opinion I think we should wipe out the data base but keep record of points and every1 in it has a week to reply on thread or pm whichever u prefer and if they don't they get another couple of days then they r out of the clan which will help us be more organized and there won't be as much trouble so we can be more organized and become a better clan that's just watt I think

In the end it in my opinion it should and with these people

Rico suave
Me
Neo darkrai
Magemachine
Megaman
Jahz
Twilight
Lordgriffin
Squirtleismyhomeboy
Bobjaunson
Zytroid
it would be a lot easier and we could start recruiting and it would be easier to figure out rankings and points a lot more organized and just easier

I also start school in a week so a lot less activity from me but I'll still be online

>There was another person but he hasn't posted since like 10 trillion pages and he wasn't actually officially tested and that was the guy who made our xat room

I'm pretty sure that dude that you are referring to who made the xat room, could possibly, probaly even certainly, be me. Though, I hated xat. Always preferred IRC in my opinion. This is my third time I've come to Serebii. Let's all hope this is the last time I come back, and that forever I stay here to add many new pages to the book of The Legacy. I'm back guys. I'm back.

So would anyone like to, i don't know, fill me in on what happened the last, umm, 6 months, was it? Looks like we still have Twilight, and Jahz still stomps around. We no longer have the Legacy League, and has faded forth into the Legacy Frontier, which of course, makes my Fighting-Gym team null... lol. Oh, and we still have Sere-lag!

And finally, after all my rambling, my re-application (i guess that's what you would call it). i wish to start anew. to be properly tested. and treated as a newcomer, with knowledge of the past. Thank you.

Name: UDK (short for Ultimate Dragon Knight)
FC: Diamond = 1419 0155 4154
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): ?/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Well I want to rejoin this clan, to help make it better, to help make it stronger, to help it make what Napoleon never quite was able to accomplish: *french accent* World Dom-ee-Nation!
Would you make any improvements? : Many, most likely. As I begin to become reacquainted.
How do you wish to rank up? : By battling, and by breeding.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Myself.

jahz

Banned
Jahz is going to war!!!! RAEG! *runs to put on war paint*

wait....no way...it can't be....surely not....good gracious....well i never...that is extraordinary...what ho...prepostorous!..........................

Twi is in da war team =D Is that even allowed though, i mean you're too dangerous to be let loose under normal circumstances...

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Jahz is going to war!!!! RAEG! *runs to put on war paint*

wait....no way...it can't be....surely not....good gracious....well i never...that is extraordinary...what ho...prepostorous!..........................

Twi is in da war team =D Is that even allowed though, i mean you're too dangerous to be let loose under normal circumstances...

I take it yur in. Good. Thnx for the compliment :)

Now, starting tomorrow I will be accepting 6v6 matches on DS to get better acquainted with a new team I devised specifically for war. NORMALLY people do this on shoddy or PO but...i hate simulators. If someone wanst to battle me they can use pokemon they either A - raised or B - 'genetially created' but legal in all ways. PO and shoddy are just so cold in comparrison.

Anyways, im debating over bringing my PBR in to the stores for an exchange. Too many people D/C in singles, doubles is all Ubers...and here's the icing on the cake...I just fought a wondertomb...ON PBR WIFI!!! WTF NINTENDO get yur hack check up! Anyways, now I only trust DS battles that can be uploaded to the GTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.