• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Umm if its an open job id like to be a tester, or apply for tester haha. Just want to do as much as possible in the clan.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

So, how exactly does our GenLab work lol. it looks like it contrasts a bit from our old way, several months ago.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Its the same as the old one I think. Ppl request their pokemon and ivs and movesets and I will start to breed them the pokemon they wish for.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Because I've requested to be part of the breeding part too. But I ain't doing IV's until I get Soul Silver. At least. I might not even do them then.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
K guys, here's some new motions im putting into action:

ANYONE warrior rank + is permitted to be a tester. I will post the testing criteria I expect from you guys in a new section about testing. Pretty much will be:

Total sweep with little or no luck - Learner
Shows understanding of the game but needs work - Apprentice
Beat you or you feel is on par after the battle - Warrior

This way its easier to get people tested. I think I'm going to ask for time zones from people too now.

@LG

If you get the new FC's from people, can you get time zones too please?

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Sure no prob.

@Anyone

I still need to practice with my new team to get used to it, so if anyone would like to battle tonight tell me.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Sure no prob.

@Anyone

I still need to practice with my new team to get used to it, so if anyone would like to battle tonight tell me.

I'm bored. And though I don't have that proper of a team set up, sure. Get in the chat though.

megaman12

Not Happy
Tested UDk and based on the ranking list Twi made,he gets the legacy apprentice rank.Good game UDk even tho we didnt finished coz of the d/c.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Tested UDk and based on the ranking list Twi made,he gets the legacy apprentice rank.Good game UDk even tho we didnt finished coz of the d/c.

Yah, that sucked. That it d/c on us. :( I was hoping Blaziken could've finished his showdown lol. He was getting pretty hot, imo. lol

megaman12

Not Happy
Because of blaze activating XD.Remember to challenge the frontier =).Now time to go to sleep,I hope hurricane tomorrow wont do severe damage to me and archer =(.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Hey guys. I've been working on a pokemon idea I haven't seen used. A mixed Lucario.

@Lucario "Mixed-Mayhem"
*Item-Life Orb*
+Earthquake
+Extreme Speed
+Aura Sphere
+Shadow Ball/Dragon Pulse

The moveset is rather flexible due to Lucario's great movepool and sense both of its attacking stats are great. Its average speed means that it's nature should deffinately boost its speed, but this is where the issue comes in. What stat can I drop? I don't want to drop either attacking stat, but I don't think Lucario can really afford a drop in one of its deffenses either. So far, the best Nature I could think of is Hasty. Its Steel typing gives it resistences against most physical Types except for two of the most used physical typings, Ground and Fighting. Unfortunately, that's the best Nature I could think of. If anyone else has any ideas tell me.

yo griff i'm down for a battle shoot me a pm,
also wht clan chat are we goin to be using, UDK's or the one ghetto made?

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Mixed Lucario isnt used cuz its hard enough to give him 2 good stats let alone 3. LO is too much for him since hes so frail...IMO this is the best Lucario. I used him as a lead in my steel gym days:

Lucario/Sash
Adamant
252 atk 252 spd

Close Combat
Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Extremespeed

He USUALLY took down 2-3 opponents.

BUT if you want a mix Lucario...

Lucario / Choice Scarf
Rash (May as well grab his best one)
252 atk 252 spatk 4 spd

Close Combat
Dragon Pulse
Shadow Ball
Earthquake

He is a cleaner once the opponent has been weakened. Attakc and swap, attack and Swap. The scarf will give him a little more oomf and make some WTF moments for the base speeds just over the jolly/timid one. This way no stats is at a loss except spdef (I chose that one since there are more physical priority attacks)

i never use SD on luke cus by the time you set up with him hes koed already, max out an attacking stat, max out speed and give him a LO, trust, its the best way to go

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Yea Archer Milotic is ready, So far she is a beast but only lvl 31 bc i didn know how far you wanted me to train her.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
thanx man you can leave her/him there i'll take over ;) but not today cuz there's a hurricane near Puerto Rico (Hurricane Earl) and it took out the electricity at least it is where i live i hope megaman12 is doing better than I am lol but um i'll get back to you btw how many points do u want?

Status
Not open for further replies.