• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

BTW, do I get my points carried from the old thread, the original one, owned by Jahz. Under Legacy Apprentice, on this page, will show that I have 100 pts. Thanks, I was just wondering. If not, that is fine. Hopefully I can get Soul Silver this weekend. :)

pkmnmaste

name: Angel
FC: 1334 2511 3902
Time ZOne: central zone tx
RAte: 7/10
I want to be here because i am exited about pokemon battles
I will try to make my team makes work hard and i will respect the so we work as a team
i will work hard and support my team
I wish to rank up as a warrior or a aprentice
yes UDK refered me to this clan

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
depends on the team ur runnin tbh. I prefer to set up a sub for luc to switch in on because he's so frail.

Expanded on that a sub-salac luc is viable. I would try:

Lucario@Salac

252 atk / 252 spd / Adamant

Sub
Swords Dance (if they attempt to boost/miss/switch and a sub is up)
Close COmbat
Bullet Punch (Hits ghosts and frail psychics)

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Hmm honestly i think luc should have a power band(i think thats what it's called i dont have my ds with me) instead of the salac berry but the same move set (correct me if im wrong)

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
You mean Choice Band.

mayfan is a dude? lol that sucks jahz, o well

@genlab, i need a hasty larvitar with egg move dragon dance 31 in sp attk and spdef, would like the rest in the mid to high 20's

Last edited:

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
@suirtle working on one now, what about the rest of the moves?

DD/Crunch, i have the tms for the other moves to put on him

megaman12

Not Happy
Just wanted to say that I am without electricity ar my house so thats y I have been a little inactive.It could take awhile till it gets back =(.Also wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY UDK =)Hope your having a good day.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Do you think you'll still be able to battle, megaman12? I've seen a few applications and they need to be tested.

tourneys over, neo beat me 2-0, i didn't want ubers position anyway, sorta fair hax, he got a crit on me that would of maybe had a diff outcome had that not happend, anyway gg, gl on your frontier team, i'm comin for ya, first champ right here, holla

Name: Too Pro
FC: n/a PO only.
Time Zone: gmt+1
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 6-7/10 maybe
Why do you want to join this clan? : im just lookin to see if i can get back into competitive battling, ive been out for a while. Hence i dont have a working game or fc.
Would you make any improvements? : no.
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :nada.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Congrats neo!!

@megaman~u still dont have power?they should've fixed it by now......well mine went out all day monday but came back at 11:37 pm that same day and today my power went out for about 2 and a half hours...and now we have another one coming ...Fiona...ugh i hope it doesn't take out the power

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Confirming. I wasn't expecting the crit in the middle of the battle, but it happens. I'm also honored to be the Uber Chief. I've EV trained Ubers, but I've never had an Uber battle before. I hope I do good.

Just a reminder, but I get 500 points for winning the tourney.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
im sure you'll do good and good luck!

@bobjounson~how many points for my milotic?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.