• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
BTW now that the tourneyfs finished, how bout we restart the pokelympics? we have enough people and everything....

megaman12

Not Happy
Well got my power back but it is raining hard I might lose it again=(.Its good that others who have warrior rank and up can be testers ,this makes my job easier xD.I agree with stickguy,we should do a pokelympics but after the possible war we are going to have

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Ummm to the people im making the pokes for, I havent discussed a price for the Genlab stuff with Twi yet but im gonna talk to him about it, I was gonna say just 50 bc I want ppl to always be able to get pokemon, now if it is a more difficult criteria for the pokemon then I might up it a bit. But I will talk to Twi about prices.

Also this is probably a dumb question but can someone please inform me to what the pokelympics are.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm, I think we should give clan members a free pokemon of their choice when it is their birthday. Lol. I'm jk. I think it honestly would be a good idea though. I'm not asking for anything though. I could care less. But, it would make people feel more welcome within our clan, or may I call it, community. Hopefully this weekend I shall get Soul Silver, which means I might start to delve into IV Breeding. And another thing, I'm just putting out here, is that I have a few Shinies and EV trained pokemon up for offer in exchange for the legendaries Mew, Celebi(one that unlocks stuff in HG/SS), Darkrai, Lugia, Heatran, Shaymin, and Manaphy. Then I think I have em all. Thanks.

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Well, looks like I have a bit to post on:

@UDK

Ya ill give you points. WIll add when I do my updates.

@Bob

The breeder/cloner/whatever decides the price.

@Neo Darkrai

Congrats! Megaman12 has a special prize for you that I will trade you. It is a rare japanese event Celebi.

@Jahz and everyone else aiming for the frontier

You still have to beat me guys >_> Get cracking on your doubles.

@Stickguy

We could do the pokelympis. Anyone want to take charge of itÉ

@Way too pro

Welcome to the clan! I will add on my updates. Please find a tester.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

OK thanks Twilight. And I really like that banner in your sig lol. Looks beastly! Is it for use of all, or just personal?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
OK thanks Twilight. And I really like that banner in your sig lol. Looks beastly! Is it for use of all, or just personal?

It is currently one im working on (I edit banners almost nonstop) but ya, I guess if you really want I can allow the clan to use it. I made it fairly quick ubt meh, if someone likes, why not.

ALSO

Be sure to check the Frontier thread. I am CHANGING the King rules. It will no longer be doubles.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
/\ is that guy dumb? im not clicking his links lol. And Im pricing my pokemon at 50 points, im pretty sure thats an easy number of points to get. And I wanna help in the pokelympics if someone would tell me what it is...

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
@ Admin, this is not a sales catalog.
@ Megaman, ohh yeah Twilight told me about it, well ok nevermind.
im kinda forgetting too much lately.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

>It is currently one im working on (I edit banners almost nonstop) but ya, I guess if you really want I can allow the clan to use it. I made it fairly quick ubt meh, if someone likes, why not.

Oh ok then kool. I need to replace my banner anyway. Unless I keep it there, for nostalgia. Lol. I think I'll .gif it, and have it switch back and forth.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Oooh. A Celebi sounds nice. I'll pick it up when I can. So do I rank up, or do I stay as a Warrior?

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Seriously someone tell me what the pokelympics are. lol pleaase.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
The pokelympics were twis idea. Sort of a pokemon olympics with prizes and stuff...I believe that it went like this:
Twi had some prizes that he wanted to give out to the people who won each week of competition but I dunno if hes still planning to give them to the winner so Ill put his prizes like this(prize)
Week 1: Wrestling-fighting type pokemon only...(Shiny Lucario w. egg move of winners choice)
Week 2:Aquetics-Water type pokemon only...(shiny Kyogre)
Week 3:Running Track-Ground type pokemon only...(shiny Groudon)
Week 4:Long Jump-Flying type pokemon only...(shiny Rayquaza)
Thats basically it laid out in front of you bob...

Status
Not open for further replies.