• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't someone have a pokemon for the runner up in the tourney? anyway how does the pokelympics work, we build teams of just that type and battle it out?

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Thanks for telling me what it was haha im excited now, pokelympics and clan war thats alot.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
@squirt: basically its a bunch of tourneys with restrictions and prizes based on the restrictions...The ones I listed are all type restrictions but one could also have a restriction of that all pokes have to have a base hp stat of over 100(marathon) or have to have a base attack stat of over 105 (boxing) or something similar...sooo basically what you said...

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
For those of you who use Pokemon Online, which server do you use?

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Whatever happened to my Apprentice rank? I thought that was what Megaman put me down as... just mentioning that, after I noticed that I'm in the Learner Rank.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
going back to my rank...
i checked all my old messages and bumped into the conversation i had with our current leader about the rank and we agreed that i would remain in the Warrior rank. Just that i have a short-term memory and keep forgetting things. soo it means that i can help test the new members of this clan if the leaders aprove.

rammagoo

TL Leader
posting to say that i am not dead, i have just been abit busy lately and i had to leave for a race meet that i got rushed into with a friend, got back from it yesterday and just been recoving

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
In pokemon online i always get on the first server, usually the one that has the most people. And I will challenge the frontier soon mega, haha im coming straight for u. haha I will be on Friday more so I can battle and give ppl their pokes when the pay I guess.

i use the beata server, i'm on there alot

were not warring anyone until i get my ttar

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I need to start building an Uber team. Should I make a rain based team or something different?

Also unrelated, but I got a hold of an Azure Flute Arceus in my Pearl. Shoul I use it to get another dragon at the Shinjoh Ruins in my SoulSilver?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I need to start building an Uber team. Should I make a rain based team or something different?

Also unrelated, but I got a hold of an Azure Flute Arceus in my Pearl. Shoul I use it to get another dragon at the Shinjoh Ruins in my SoulSilver?

I don't see what's holding you back from doing so...

BTW rain based teams rule in ubers. But, don't forget Arceus himself. Damn is that thing a beast when used right.

Udates

I moved people around, changed some ranks, gave some points.

@Rico

I recall our convo, but would you mind having another test? That was under the old criteria and our new ones are more concentrated and focused on peoples abilities.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
To the ones waiting on their pokemon, just pm me and we can do our transaction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.