• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I think I will give the next few war teams to Frontier challengers. Ya, thats a good idea. Get people challenging it AND find some recruits.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
No war yet people. Be patient. Once A full war team is prepared and I have sampled ecah of your strengths THEN we can war. Until then, please have patience.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm, so what's up all? I think we all need to actively recruit lol. I'd like more people to talk to... haha.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sorry I haven't posted lately, but I'm getting ready for school tomorrow (kind of late). I agree with Twi about the war team since we need to see who's strong enough to be on the war team. And actively recruiting people sounds nice. There's a possibility that we will recruit a very good battler.

Once I have a FULL roster. Then I will crack down on your guys. Just in case people quit/what not and I don't have to re-evaluate another person.

Are you going to sample our strengths through single battles?

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Yah, I would love to see this clan to become a booming community. But first, we would need to have a group of strong, responsible, and dedicated leaders to support such a dream. (not saying we don't already lol) Hmm, I need a few people to help me test a team, and suggest feedback, on Shoddy. and, could someone kindly give me a link to Pokemon Online lol. I want to check it out. see what's different.

And lastly, which chat is our official chat? /PKMNTheLegacy, or /TheDivineLegacy ?

Last edited:

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
IDK but Divine Legacy is always empty.
BTW what happened to t guy who created it?
i think it was mr gheto angel.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

hmm no clue. But i created /PKMNTheLegacy . Which I am almost always on lol. u should get on it.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Haha I normally wait for hours, to no avail lol. but it dont help much when i have sound off and miss someone lol

sup doods, had a nice long weekend, just got home from work, umm, the activity of this clan is makin me feel good about coming back, keep it up
@ bob, whts the ivs of my larvitar
@ twi, wht u talkin bout
@ twi, most clans do 5on5

Status
Not open for further replies.