• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Should we find a new mascot?

• Yes, something that means US

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, let's remember the good ol' days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Well...looks like pokemon Grey will be teh 3rd (Kyuremu is pretty grey to me).

All in all...im very dissapointed, which is no surprise. Seriously, a robotic bug as your final secret pokemon? Tsk tsk tsk...Meloia is cute with literally a hand full others im interested in. The dark/ground crocodile is the only one that appeals to me that I would try to use on my current team...

Oh well...either an early retirement for me or I'll be bringing my SS team over on generation.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Oh, c'mon dude there's no need to retire. Just wait till it comes over to US. I'm pretty sure it sounds good. Of course, I'm trying to be optimistic here. But, really, think of the new moves, new abilities. And a whole new area with a whole new start to an extent. Honestly, I'd like to see what the 3D city is really like in my own eyes.

EDIT: Idea here. Twi, what is your thought about this? And, anyone else can make comments/suggestions, since it pertains to all of us. I don't know if your like me, but I'd really like to see more activity here than what we have now. And my idea of this is to wear a mandatory Trainer Card in your sig that links to this Thread. Now aspects of the Trainer Card:
  • Backplate based upon rank
  • Primary Game Friend Code
  • Legacy Frontier Symbol Slot (of course maintained by Twi, to ensure no cheating)
  • (Username)/Primary Game Name
  • Primary Game Sprite(s) of Favored Team(or Favorite Pokemon)?
  • Primary Game Trainer Sprite
  • Shoddy/PO Name?

That's all I can currently think of. And it's possible that I could create the card, and then hand over the card to you Twi (to minimize your work)? Comments/Suggestions anyone?

I'll probaly come up with a proto-type on Saturday. Tomorrow is Homecoming, and I'm on Student Council. XD I'm booked for the day.

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
gen V is disapointying. For one thong stall is ducked because of all the montrous attack stats coming out of these pokes. It's all gonna be about HO from now on, which is gonna make a lot of speed ties the deciders of battles instead of strategy.

Holy ****ing shizlle.

145 base spark on ghost/fire! That/specs could 2hko kingdra!
Look at ****ing aero on steroids with a boner! Cb BB gonna rape.
Zoroark goin on my team coz badass B)
bug steel could be good
there's an icecream (no!)
lots of new dragon/ fighting gonna do some rapin too which will be fun to use but a ***** to deal with.

All in all HO or ur screwed and Ou is the new uu.mence, chomp, latias will all be ou again.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
OHH WOOWW!!! im want the DragonDark, the BugFire maybe exept for the 4x rock weakness, the WaterGhost, the FireGhost And all of those cool new matchup types.
im like a little boy in a candy shop right now so forgive my stupidness.
i hope there are third evolutions too for pkmn like Seel or Ekans or Kabuto that evolve only one time without trading.

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
OHH WOOWW!!! im want the DragonDark, the BugFire maybe exept for the 4x rock weakness, the WaterGhost, the FireGhost And all of those cool new matchup types.
im like a little boy in a candy shop right now so forgive my stupidness.
i hope there are third evolutions too for pkmn like Seel or Ekans or Kabuto that evolve only one time without trading.

What you've seen is what we got. Nothing more :S No pre/extended evo's this gen. They could have AT LEAST given luvdisc that new pokemon as its evo of ALL pokemon >_>

Anyways...

I want to limit 5th gen talk now. Let;s move it over to the 5th gen section.

UDK, you have good ideas, which I have tried before, but it is WAY too much work to keep on top of. Ranks change pretty fast. If anything create a template people can use to make for their own.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Hey guys, I'm doing an update to show that I'm still watching.

@ger- Welcome back. It's good to see you. =)

@Jahz and Twi- To be perfectly honest I was satisfied with the new gen. A lot of new typings, a SpAtk focused dragon, the new abilities will really change the game, and we're seeing a big improvement in the dragon, bug, and fighting type selections for serious competitive battling. I think Jahz that you didn't look at the list very well because I saw several really good walling pokes. Besides, we don't know how the new gen will interact with the older ones.

@P.S.- Halo Reach is amazing. I just love it!

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
All I have to say about B/W is that I'm looking forward to the US release.

Sorry I haven't been active, but I have something I want to donate:

Spr_4p_483.png

Timid Nature
IVs: 31/8/31/31/31/31

I had to Soft Reset so many times to get it. I wanted a Quiet one, but I couldn't pass up the IVs.

Is it okay if I donate this? I have it cloned just in case.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Dang, that's a nice Pokemon Neo lol. lol. I got a Quiet Palkia, but I'm guessing that won't help you much lol.

@Jahz and Twi: I understand, I'm just trying to find a way to promote our clan, cuz I'd rly like to see it grow. I was talking to BigB the other day, seeing if he could get some of his members to challenge the Frontier, to give it some business.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
ok twilight no more B\W stuff from these fingers.

btw i have PO now! thanks to UDK (again)
same as shoddy but a little more "pretty" to put it that way.

megaman12

Not Happy
Well my computer is still not fix which is sad.Wifi hotspots are meh.Anyways I should get it fix by tomorrow sorry for those who need me =(

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sure. Not right now though since I don't have Wi-Fi (For those who don't know, my USB Connector broke so I go to my friend's place). I'll contact you when to trade. I'll also clone some more if anyone else, but I'm only offering five.

Ger has one so there's four left.

Edit: Teehee. Post #493. The number for Arceus.

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

nice neo lol. nice noticing that

Windaura

Name: Annie
FC:0946 9131 8651[Platinum] 4211 0876 2448 [Pearl]
Time Zone: GMT +10 hours
Rate yourself as a battler 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I want to join this clan, so we can battle, have fun, and meet new people! I will follow all rules and not break one.
Would you make any improvements? : If I can, I will try :)
How do you wish to rank up? : Being tested and working your way up from the position you're given.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Ultimate Dragon Knight is he/she's username

Ultimate Dragon Knight

NOTE for the future: UDK is a guy. :) lol

Fetchwell

Warrior TL
Name: Matt
FC:1591 9780 2140
Time Zone: -6 Central Time
Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : To be part of something bigger then just for fun. It seems like a laid back, but aggressive battling environment.
Would you make any improvements? : You got it under control by what i see :)
How do you wish to rank up? : Battling, Doing anything you may ask of me
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :Nope

alright we has some new members, whts up doods, just checking in to see whts goin on

Ultimate Dragon Knight

@ Windaura and Fetchwell: I'd prefer that while your online, to be in our chat room, which the link to is in my sig. I like to talk to people lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.