• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedygallade

Gallade Lover
Welcome back Archer! And I think you guys improved the point system very much. Good work UDK!

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hey, it wasn't just me, I had some help from Stickguy too. I wrote the first draft, and then sent it to him, he revised it, and they were some decent revisions, sent it back to me, and I made a few tweaks.

speedygallade

Gallade Lover
Hey, it wasn't just me, I had some help from Stickguy too. I wrote the first draft, and then sent it to him, he revised it, and they were some decent revisions, sent it back to me, and I made a few tweaks.

Ah. Well then allow me to revise it a bit.

Congratulations Stickguy and UDK.

Last edited:

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
i like the new point system, but shouldn't we be worried bout inflation when people leave. ITS A REAL PROBLEM MAN (what im saying is that when someone leaves the clan take their 200 pointts out

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
^ its ok just get the application from the front page and post it into the thread

should they have lower leveled/ not evolved pokemon or in the middle or what? maybe you could give a lvl range for the pokes that would be very helpful
Well obviously by the looks of thing only the best train ers are allowed on archaia so you shouldnt have weak pokes or starters or anything....personaly...i'd preffer the fan fic to be like any other region...not just an elite region...this way the reader can see the character actually become a legend and the meaning of struggling through the region fits better like this...

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
YAY! ARCHERS BACK!!
Wait, what r we gonna do about the fanfic?

This actually works out really well. If Archer wishes to continue his fanfiction he can, because mine is different anyway. I want to make a more plot filled story. Now that Archer is back I won't have to rush all the characters into the story, and I can take my time on it to make it good.

@Archer- Trainers will still struggle and everything on their quest in Archaia. There will GYM Leaders, Elite 4, and Frontier Brains. Archaia in my story is like the next level for trainers. Think of it like this. Trainers who participate in the Region Gym challanges and Conferences are in the Amatuer League and the trainer who are in Arachaia are the Pro League.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Yes i share your enthusiasm stickguy. So since im a new member i now have 100 points for joining. Since im warrior rank i get 50 * 2= 100, leaving me with a total of 200 clan points right?

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm... Sounds interesting. UDK wants to know how that would work out... Would like to see a PM with possible ideas that would allow them to function separately, but still in flow with each other...

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Lol yah we chat here too. Just easier in the chat room, don't you think?

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Hmm... Sounds interesting. UDK wants to know how that would work out... Would like to see a PM with possible ideas that would allow them to function separately, but still in flow with each other...

Flow with each other? They wouldn't almost at all. They're two almost completely different stories, and they'll be written completely differently too. My story will actually have a plot and will be more like how a book is written. What you and Twilight were doing was a collective of other people's drabbles.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Oh, ok White. lol.

And LordGriffin, it is possible to keep it structured and uniform, although it shall be a very difficult task.

speedygallade

Gallade Lover
hmm yea thats true...i was told i had to be active either here or in the chat sooo i had to confirm ^^

It's good to do both. We need the thread to be active so people don't think we are dead and new members will see that we are active and consider joining us. ;)

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
woah!!....wait...i dont ike the sound of that...why?...well...not many members would wanna join and the few that do will be confused about which to join...

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I know Archer. I am just trying to figure out something that would actually work... Without disappointing anyone... That's one of the hardest possible things to ever do.

Status
Not open for further replies.