• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

lol umad blue? lmao bye

Blaaz

Banned
ugh i leave for a day wtf happened?

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Blue and tourny

Oh k blue I don't know what going on in your tiny head but gl wherever u go
My idea which are u using
And blaaz alot has happened
;131; is cool real cool

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I'm not going to ask what happened with Blue, but I know why Sway left. It wasn't Ger's fault. I would prefer if the tourney was mostly over wifi as well. I finally got it working.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
I agree with him

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I would prefer if the tourney was mostly over wifi as well. I finally got it working.

Forget what I said. No matter what I ****ing do I can't connect with anyone. It ****ing pisses me off! So it seems I won't be able to do a real ****ing wifi battle until I get a 3DS. GOD DAMNIT!

:OUG:OHLOIJ:OHJUG:OJH*)O^FIYREAS%T$RTFGLK> CYTRFBG?LC HYH:?L>M HG"PON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Yeah but I can battle

Utopian

faults & feats
y did sciz leave :0

btw, i can make our clan new userbars Ger (;

Last edited:

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Wow, a few days ago, loads of people joined. In the past few (two?) days, three people have left.

Plus, (I think) I have no idea of what's going on. If I'm right, we're planning a tournament, people are leaving and B/W is coming out soon. I'm confused because the tournament is nearly clashing with B/W, creating more confusion... My head hurts....

Plus, I won't be around on Tuesday + Wednesday, and I need a test battle.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm. I would, but I'm kinda busy atm. Was just checking serebii before I went outside to help dad. GO visit the chat, there may be someone that can test you. And link is in my sig. :) Thanks.

Utopian

faults & feats
speaking of ranks, im warrior rite? i beat udk 2-0

and, im making new userbars for the clan, just need ger's thoughts on colors and stuff (;

Status
Not open for further replies.