• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I re-looked over the first post and noticed that the pokemon that represented Twilight was Mewtwo, so I'll have to pick a new pokemon. I pick Ho-oh. Mew was supposed to be the very first pokemon. This makes sense because Jahz was one of the founding members. My hope is that if this clan ever falls (which I hope it never does) I will be the last member still here. Thus I picked Ho-oh, the last pokemon ever created. And if this clan ever falls, like Ho-oh, I will raise it from the ashes better then ever.

@LordGriffin: Lol I love the message, and although Mewtwo is the Pokemon that currently represents Twilight, I don't think he ever really chose a Pokemon. So, that is why I was thinking of having Twilight as Darkrai. Plus, they just seem similar, in a way.... But, if Ho-Oh is what you want... Hmm. I need to start making a list of updates for Ger... lol. Plus, I thought Arceus was the creator of Pokemon. So, Mew would've had to come after him sometime lol. And heck? What makes you think that I will let you raise it out of the ashes? I WANNA HELP! lol. But nah, this clan won't die. I simply won't let it.

@Stickguy: I knew PokeDex posted... but where did his post go?... And, that sunnish like drawing is a volcano on the south eastern island? Dang, ok then lol.

@Ger: Thanks for the compliment. :) I'll be sending you a list of updates for the main page in a day or so, when I get the time to look through and find what needs to be updated/corrected. Finally, I might be able to be a sub. Possibly. But I can only PO/Shoddy atm. Because this team has not yet been recreated on my SoulSilver/Diamond.

@Everyone: No one ever responded to jahz. He asked if he could be on a war team. At the top of the last page.

@PokeArcher: And since no one else is giving us feedback upon the name of the region, I think the name Archaia wins. I shall be sending you my own little chapter or whatever in the next day or so. I wrote it during school over a few class periods when I had time.

MESSAGE TO ALL: Please everyone, remember to recruit people online from PO/Shoddy, or elsewhere on this forum. We need new members. And, don't forget to drop by all new member's pages and welcome them to the clan. I don't want people to just join the clan, and then drop out feeling like they don't belong. One person can't do everything here. We all need to work together to make this a better, and bigger clan. I do as much as possible, even more than I should. I often neglect homework to help this clan. Like right now. lol.

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I think we should let jahz on the war team. Let it be his last act before he leaves.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Agreed. He's done a lot for this clan.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

true i second tha...third that oppinion

Yah. That's a third lol.

And on further note, here's my daily update to the Archaia Region Map, Version 3.
archaiaregionv3.png

If you noticed, I decided to create a little island in the south-east, that is formed from the volcano just north west to it. On this new island will be the Battle Frontier, or so I was thinking. I think it looks a little odd though. Suggestions/Comments?

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
well it has for small pieces of land around it...4 of the 5 facilities can be on those and the battle tower can be on the middle island

Ultimate Dragon Knight

That could be possible. But what I was thinking they all be on the center island, with whirlpools blocking the access to the main island in between the small islands. But, nothing I draw is set in stone. I am beginning to use layers, to make things easier to change later on. Like, I have started to place a few towns and landmarks, but they are on a seperate layer, thus not actually on the map, but above, so they will not destroy the map with a clear blank, should i delete one. :) I like doing this, and am glad that my bio project is done.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Suggestion: Put the frontier island in the north, then we can say:
"Excuse me young man, your not allowed to go up there, its very cold. You'll need an item: Snow Gear

Also personallz, Id think it was better if the frontier island was a circle with a big lake in the middle, which in turn has 5 islands in it and on those islands are the 5 Frontier stations... Maybe that wouldnt look so wierd...

Yes, that is supposed to be a volcano, I was thinking Groudon got tired and so he made it and whenever he:
Burps
Farts
Rolls over
Laughs
The volcano erupts.

....You added a lake too...

I think you should paint most of the upper half Whiteish, to represent snow...
EDIT: Wait, not most, but a bit, like the part above that one lake...

WARNING TO GER: That'll be a big list of updates, Id start updating now... XD

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Ok ppl I have po now so feel free to challenge me...I will be using po for the war too and speaking of the war...when do we go to war?

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
I would just like to say if none of the war lineup could battle i would like to be the first to sub lol. Also if you have any doubt in me we can always battle.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Probably end up posting V4 tomorrow. Going to go watch a football game tonight. SO yah. Sorry for the no-map post today. lol

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
there's a game tonight?...wait...it's not sunday!!!!...is it college?...ohh well...nevermind...blinky i'll take up that battle offer on po if you can

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Suggestion: Put the frontier island in the north, then we can say:
"Excuse me young man, your not allowed to go up there, its very cold. You'll need an item: Snow Gear

Also personallz, Id think it was better if the frontier island was a circle with a big lake in the middle, which in turn has 5 islands in it and on those islands are the 5 Frontier stations... Maybe that wouldnt look so wierd...

Yes, that is supposed to be a volcano, I was thinking Groudon got tired and so he made it and whenever he:
Burps
Farts
Rolls over
Laughs
The volcano erupts.

....You added a lake too...

I think you should paint most of the upper half Whiteish, to represent snow...
EDIT: Wait, not most, but a bit, like the part above that one lake...

WARNING TO GER: That'll be a big list of updates, Id start updating now... XD

That would be fine if we were making a game, but we're writing a fanfiction. I've read quite a few fanfiction, and most people like pokemon fanfiction that's more like the show. Meaning their's a conference not just straight to the pokemon league. Also the battles need to be more drawn out and intrigate.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Lol Archer. High school football game lol.

@LordGriffin: Yah that is true. But, having the frontier in the north in a snowy area would be unique.

@Archer: You working on setting up the FanFic, right editor? We need to discuss what you have, your ideas, possibly. We should get that up though soon. Is a week deadline long enough to get that ready and up? If not, that's ok. I don't want to rush you too much...

And if anyone wants to see what an anime style battle looks like, go to the anime battling section here on Serebii. Some of those threads can really seem like their own story.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I'm writing the ideas on word and after we finish the details i'll start making it ...but on word first and i'll ask u guys what u think

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Ok that is good. I probably will PM you my "story" today.

megaman12

Not Happy
Ugh Im sorry for not being active guys I still havent received mycomputer.=(. For those who needed me please wait a little longer sorry =(.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Ay, its ok megaman. if you dont mind me asking, how are u getting on rite now? library or something?

megaman12

Not Happy
Yeah I go to the library and other spots with internet with my dsi/psp.Sometimes I cant use the net at all.I need my comp =(.

Status
Not open for further replies.