• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
We will :) If the Legacy dies one will return

ok, lets get rid of the double battle in the frontier then, and keep everything else the same

stickguy

Happy Trainer
@ everyone: I already know that twi and jahz left, id like it a bit more exact, also dont expect me to be on as often as I used to be, I got hooked on an internet game called GREPOLIS so yeah...

Welcome back Ger even tough ive never met you i think your a good leader...
@UDK: You damn well should remember me, i was only gone for two weeks and have been in the clan since around march 2010!!!!!! :)

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I really hope the Frontier stays up. We can manage with four facilities, right? And even if we change leaders again, I'll still be loyal to the Legacy. I'll do everything I can to be helpful.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
yeah same here...even though i havent done much really...then again...what have i done?...oh welll...btw umm who wants to shoddy?

Fetchwell

Warrior TL
I'm almost always on PO if you ever find me, i'll be glad to battle

Join?

Can i join?

Jimmy
FC:4942 0569 9333

Time zone:Eastern

I want to join because i always wanted to join a clan

I will try to make improvements

I really want to rank up

No one refer me to this clan

Ultimate Dragon Knight

OK guys. I have big plans on expanding this clan. I mean, all out. I want to see this clan grow. :) I want us to see us making legends by the dozens. What do you guys all think of having the motto as "Tonight we Fight, Tonight we Rise!"? I think it would look great on a banner. And the Pokemon on the banner? I'd like to keep the The Legacy with Darkrai and Mew, but maybe use that as a logo, like in the background of the banner. I need suggestions. A clan can't run simply by leaders. We need member input to. Believe me, I have a lot, but I don't want this clan to be my thoughts, I want it to be all of ours.

Secondly, the Frontier... That's a big issue. A lot of which I don't know about. Currently, we need it reopened. But also, I need info. Like how often it's challenged. And, idk, the theme of the Frontier would just be lacking without a Double Battler... Is anyone here good at double battles?

Next, in an attempt to promote the clan, I would like to ask if you could please add [TheLegacy] before your name on PO, and on Shoddy/Serebii WiFi IRC, put {TL} before your name. I hope it's not too much of a bother, but I'd just like to kind of identify ourselves.

That's it for now. I hope it ain't too much. And that's only the tip of the iceberg :) I'd love to see this clan move forward. Make sure to recruit people who are decent who you battle on Shoddy and PO too. We could use some battlers. Just tell them where to register, and then where to sign up. :)

~Tonight We Fight. Tonight We Rise! - The Legacy

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
well i like double battles in fact i always try to make combinations but i dont think im any good at it though if you want i could be tested for the position if u want or at least i could take over temporarily until a suitable replacement takes over...

@fetchwell~nah i always use shoddy...but thanx for the offer ...well i'll battle tomorrow night then...cuz i have school tomorrow and i havent done my homework...damn you chemistry and math equations...grrr

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I use to use Shoddy, but now I kind of prefer PO. It's more graphically updated. It just feels newer. And PoKe aRcHeR, Ger might test you, or if I could get Twilight to do one favor and test you... Oh hmmm. I wish Ger was here lol. Things need to be updated. And, I wish I had Photoshop too. lol And, finally, I wish Serebii could edit the forums so that in the clan section, you can give permission to co leaders to update the front page or something lol.

So guys, I guess my main question is, what would you guys like to represent the clan in a banner? And, if we have artists in here, I could use them. I plan on having Darkrai and Mew incorporated into the banner, (and Tonight we Fight, Tonight we Rise) but what comments/suggestions do you guys have?

megaman12

Not Happy
Looks like I missed so much =(.My comp is still not fix when its fix Ill decid if Im leaving or staying in the legacy ='(

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Dont leave mega we need you! I like the idea of that banner, how bout some thunder or a vortex in it or smth...
I actually dont like battles that arent double, however i dont battle double that often because:
I dont battle that often.
I rarely find anyone that will double battle me
People seem to prefer single battles

So since i dont do that often, maybe we can double it out on PO best 2/3 when ive created two more double battle teams archer...or you can take the position seeing as im in GMT+1 meaning that it would be hard to find a good time for connecting...

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
@UDK
I like the banner idea and the motto. "Tonight we Fight, Tonight we Rise" sounds so fitting. And having Darkrai and Mew incorporated sounds great. They represent the clan and those two were the first things I saw when I looked at this clan. Definitely keep them in. We could try to make Darkrai represent the "Fight" and Mew for "Rise" visually. That's just what I think. It might not make sense to some people, but hopefully it does.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

@UDK
I like the banner idea and the motto. "Tonight we Fight, Tonight we Rise" sounds so fitting. And having Darkrai and Mew incorporated sounds great. They represent the clan and those two were the first things I saw when I looked at this clan. Definitely keep them in. We could try to make Darkrai represent the "Fight" and Mew for "Rise" visually. That's just what I think. It might not make sense to some people, but hopefully it does.

Hmm. I want symbolism in this banner. That quote is to represent us, and a memorial to Jahz. While the background, I think should be in the time of twilight, to be a memorial to Twilight Trainer. So, that means, we have Darkrai and Mew, the quote, and a twilight background. Now what should the background be? A place that would be prominent in the games maybe? And should Darkrai and Mew be just silhouettes due to the twilight, or, actual color?

EDIT: Megaman, you must stay. You must help us build the next chapter of The Legacy. I feel that you may be important to it, and I could probably use you... I know you will enjoy it. Sure, Twilight and Jahz may be gone, but we still have many people to come. And everyone, please recruit people to the clan. Thank you.

UPDATES: Pokedex101 has joined the clan. Could we have an eligible tester set up a time with him to see what he can do? And I could use a tester too. Someone to rate my team. Cuz I think it's pretty good. And it would help me know if I'd be fit to be a tester.

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Okay in for my update. Sorry about the freak out in my last post. I'm over my feelings of frustration, and it's time to get to work.

@megaman12- You're staying. I'm not giving you a choice in the matter. We have to wait for the Legacy League to be reopened (It is staying open. We may need to replace a position or two, but it's staying open.) anyway, so you have plenty of time to get your computer fixed. Just post when able to tell us you're still here.

@UDK- You seem to have a handle of things, and I'm a little busy lately. So, I have a request if you're up for it. I would like you to be my adviser. You have more battling and Serebii experience then I, so I would like for you to keep me updated on the choices and changes. Not everyday just once a week if you could?

@Ger- I know we don't exactly know each other, but I would just like you to know if you need anything I'm right here to help to the best of my abilities.

@Everyone- I have an idea brewing in my head, but I need to work it out a little more before I anounce it. For those who like to mono-battle you'll probably like thhis.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
umm ok so i should wait for ger's choice then ...MEGAMAN!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT YOU TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...dont leave me tutorless...-_-...sigh ...hey what will happen with the legacy legend...

Ultimate Dragon Knight

@LordGriffin: I dont know about battling, but I am pretty sure I do have more Serebii experience lol. Been here about 5 years. Between two accounts. And what do you mean by choices? I will update you on the changes though. And I'm kind of wondering where Ger is atm... I've sent him a few PM's. Large ones, hehe. But the one was only large because it was the code of the whole front page of the last thread lol.

@poke archer: Like all great things, it must & will continue. I just got to find a period during school that I can write my chapter without getting in trouble lol. I'm in all honors and no study hall, so it isn't always easy to manage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.