• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Ok, so I battled Rico. Now, I am not a qualified tester, but he asked to be rated. Now based upon my previous rank, Apprentice, and how I battle, he crushed me, and his a decent understanding of the game. I think he deserves to be placed as a Legacy Warrior. If it is wished though Ger and Griffin, one of you can test him. But I think you will come to believe the same. Good job Rico, and keep on working. :)

EDIT: I want a new banner to be created for our clan. Somewhere on it, it would state "Tonight we Fight, Tonight we Rise!" That quote is to represent us, and a memorial to Jahz. While the background, I think should be based during the time of twilight, to be a memorial to Twilight Trainer. So, that means, we have Darkrai and Mew, the quote, and a twilight-ish background. Now what should the background be? A place that would be prominent in the games maybe? And should Darkrai and Mew be just silhouettes due to the twilight, or, actual color? And finally, LordGriffin, are you/do you have Photoshop and am somewhat skilled enough to make a banner like this? I'm hoping to have this made by a clan mate.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
@UDK~Lol so do I and my clases are two hours long...each(it's true but I only take 4 classes a day)... I only have an hour for lunch and it's right back to class barely gives me time to buy a slice of pizza...and the Internet signal near my school ain't good enough to post messages through my iPod...heck I can't even get on facebook but I'll have to hang on til next year(senior year at last) and I'll try to post on the clan a lot as well so you'll always see me around too

Umm where's Ger???I don't wanna sound impatient though I'm just wondering cuz three days without a post worries me and especially since he's the leader...and speaking of not posting...where's our cloner bobjounson?

Fetchwell

Warrior TL
I could test.

ger9119

Guys im back lol...i been busy with school/cross country and plus sometimes the froums lag alot so its tougher to get on. Im fine with testing you Archer,unless someone else wnats to do it.

If you guys dont see me online the forum i might be on PO and my name there is (TheLegacy) ger9119.

Oh yeah i edited/updated first page

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Ok, just looking over the main page... umm, undeer tutors, jahz is no longer here, so mayfan-jahz paired needs 2 be removed. and silly me. i nvr updated my own rank. lol. so what r ur opinions on the banner idea in my post Ger?

@ Poke Archer: 2 hrs? dang. Do you like writing stuff like the Legacy Legend? cuz if so, I have a ? for you

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Sorry UDK, I don't have photoshop. Wish I did. I used to take computer art. I love that program.

@Everyone- I can't test. My rank is not based on skill. I am the only person above the rank of warrior that can't test.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I love that program 2. played with it instead of researchin 4 a project one day during history. sadly i dont have the money 2 buy it... I guess I'll request 4 a banner then. annd im not so sure bout my testing abilities either.

ger9119

Hey Guys i set up a war with Airbourne Aces. Lol seems kinda early to jump into wars but if we want to rise we must. i will be in the lineup i need 4 more players of any rank who want in

War Lineup

1). Ger9119
2). Neo Darkrai

Last edited:

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I want in. Do I still get to be war leader still? I'm just wondering since I'm fine with whatever you say.

ger9119

Yeah if that was your role before you got it, oh yeah we need to set up a trade time for your darkrai

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I thought it was a Dialga? Who else is going to be on the war team?

ger9119

Oh yeah Dialga XD lmaooo. The next three to post saying they want to be on it

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
How good is Aribourne Aces? I wanna see if they are any challenging. I like a challenge.

ger9119

I dont know how good they are they have alot of memebers so im hoping there good aswell

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm. Sounds kool. Maybe I'll join? lol. IF you want me haha. And on a second note, I need to write an algorithm for Algebra 2 Honors as a project. I need to simplify this equation (don't go by order of operations when looking at this) X + 4 * 2 -10 / 2 + 7 * 3 - 2 / 2 . There aren't any fractions there, I just couldn't find a different division sign. Anyone able to help if they want? lol I have an A- in that class, and I'm looking to be Valedictorian in 4 years.

@PokeArcher: Umm. Hmm... bobjounson last time i checked, was the exec breeder. NeoDarkrai, you clone, right? And I might step in as Executive Breeder if it comes to need. I just ain't the best with IV's... So I will take donation's to the UDK Perfect IV's Ditto Fund lol.

Last edited:
i want in on the war

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well, Archer, would you like to be the Editor of the Legacy Legend, if Ger permits it? By this, you would basically be the person who receives the next chapter, and would edit the typos and spelling mistakes, and then send the update to Ger as a PM when the Legacy Legend needs to be updated. I'm trying to split up the jobs in the clan, so members are more involved, and so that not too much work is put on one person. Ya know what I mean?

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
A war with Aribourne Aces huh? We will rip off their wings, and use them for ourslevs to rise from the ashes like the pheonix! Good luck war team! I hope to improve myself and be apart of future wars.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
That sounds creepy. But it will be done. I want this clan to fight and rise (see what I did there?). We will show every other clan that we are the greatest and annihilate them all. This war is getting me a bit pumped up.

@UDK
I can handle being a cloner. It certainly is easier that breeding or soft resetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.