• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fetchwell

Warrior TL
Ger, I'll war.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Well, Archer, would you like to be the Editor of the Legacy Legend, if Ger permits it? By this, you would basically be the person who receives the next chapter, and would edit the typos and spelling mistakes, and then send the update to Ger as a PM when the Legacy Legend needs to be updated. I'm trying to split up the jobs in the clan, so members are more involved, and so that not too much work is put on one person. Ya know what I mean?
sure i do and i would be honored to do so but don't you think we should restart it cuz with jahz gone it feels incomplete and he was the main character in the legend so it's your choice and we could make it in memory of JAHZ and Twi but it's your choice though

btw~if i am able to join the war team i just have to tell u all that currently i'm using shoddy cuz my ds died...(2006-2010 R.I.Pieces little guy...sob,sob,sob!!!!!)and i'm gonna wait for the 3-ds and buy that one so just to be clear and all ok?and in the 1st post you set me in learner and im a legacy apprentice...

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Oh Neo, I was thinking you were the cloner. It's Squirt. But if you want to, you can be.

EDIT: Hmm. I'll be sending Ger an Update PM I guess sometime soon. To gather up all the main post needed updates lol.

@PokeArcher: That is a good question... We could restart and dedicate the Legacy Legend to Jahz and Twilight, and sparingly feature them in it. Or, we could just keep their own stories going. Or, have their 2 as a Prologue that gives insight to the beginning of the Legacy Legend. And call them the two legends? Hmm. I'm kind of liking my last idea. Call it Project Legacy even, and as a clan, kind of create our own region that the story takes place in? And post it in the Fan Fiction section? lol Hmm. Lots to work with here... And I like it. Lol Gets people involved.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
yeah i like the idea it's not bad and u know what and this is me asociating one thing with another but umm one can be mew and the other can be darkrai and i dunno if u understand but at least i do lol...

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Twilight as Darkrai, and Jahz as Mew? Yah, Twilight could be associated with Darkrai, and Jahz possibly Mew. Probably yes. Unless Ger wants Mew to be his associate. lol

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
exactly!!!umm why dont we get more recurring poke's some ...they can be legendary as well i dunno like the cloners can be mewtwo...umm the war captain can berayquaza or ho-oh

Hey i just swung by the ace's clan and they wanna crush our legacy so i think we should get organized and set the official war team and set the match-ups as quick as possible and im not rushing anyone just to be clear but i do want the clan to be successful so let's get working!!!!!!!!TONIGHT WE FIGHT,TONIGHT WE RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well what I'd like is each Leader and Co-Leader, possibly each member, choose their own Patron Pokemon, to represent them, and their Legacy. Or, shall they choose when they achieve Warrior rank? I'm thinking it should not be chosen until Warrior Rank or greater, because they are more likely to stick around. Opinions everyone?

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
exactly...wait...what!!!i cant choose!!!!!!!!!nooo!!!!!!!ohh well let's get to work then so i could get a promotion

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well you understand why I say until Warrior, dontcha? I mean, what if someone comes, chooses a Pokemon, and then disappears shortly after. Technically, that Pokemon is theirs. But, if someone else comes along, and will stay for a long time, and wants that Pokemon... you know? I'm not saying you would do that. But, we got to keep it equal and fair.

ger9119

Okay Guys i got the final war line up

1).Ger9119
2).Neo darkrai
3).Squirt
4).pokearcher(shoddy only)
5).fetchwell

i wanna giratina as my represented legend

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Im ok with the choosing after warrior, but i think that people like me and archer should already be able to choose...say if theyve been here for a month or if they are warrior or higher... how does that sound?

On another thought:

I AM A CLONER TOO!!!!!!
Seriously guys, why do you keep forgetting me?

I have decided not to play poke. on my DS before BW comes out for europe...Even though id like another test...one of our PCs broke and now i have to use one without PO so no luck there...

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
So Twi gets Darkrai. Hm, my represented legend will be Latios. He's my favorite legend out there. I'm fine with having more than one cloner. It makes things easier.

I like the war team. So when exactly do we go to war?

Ultimate Dragon Knight

And notice guys, about having a Pokemon represent you, it doesn't have to be a Legend. But, about this, it is ultimately Ger's decision..

@StickGuy: Oh sorry about that Stick lol. We don't mean to forget you. Some of us are just very busy. lol And what about installing PO on the other PC? or running Shoddy from the Run box?

EDIT: Ok, Archer, Rico, Fetch, and I were all discussing possible names for the region that our collaborative fanfic should take place. And well, a few of us were indecisive. So, we are taking it to the clan. Archaia, full of legacy, and a dark shady past. Archaia was the region in which Pokemon began, before the ancient civilization broke apart and spread out amongst the world. -OR- Legatia, full of legacy, bound to bear the scars of legendary wars long past, but ever reminiscent of the fateful events. Tell us what you think. Which one you prefer more. lol

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Pick a legendary to represent ourselves huh? Well, if I had to choose anyone I'd have to say...Mewtwo. Let's face it. If it weren't for Jahz I wouldn't be Co-leader, and seeing as how Jahz is Mew, I believe Mewtwo fits.

P.S. If anyone wants to see subbed episodes of Pokemon Best Wishes go to gogoanime.com

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Im for archania...for our chosen pokemon, can they also be from BW?
I of course pick Rayquaza...my avatar is rayquaza...sig...fav poke...what did you guys expect?

Well at this time only one PC is available to me and that one is a mini, with bad graphics and everything...it also only runs on Linux...so theres little chance of intalling PO on here and I dont like Shoddy...

EDIT: Btw, can I try Drawing up a map of the region? Ill mark all legends, the way to get them, the towns, the types of landscape(grass, water rocky, cave, forest, desert...). That way we know where everything is and the story wont go like: Ger fell. Suddenly he saw a huge pokemon in front of him. it looked like GROUDON...
Ill start today and will keep working unless you guys tell me to stop...

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
What?! You think you can walk off and quit, come back whenever you feel like it, and apply for any event that suits your fancy! HUH?!

Yeah sure go ahead, but I think Ger finished the war team.

Status
Not open for further replies.