• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Wow...

Good luck against that Lineup...

BigB - ex Legacy member, current Legacy UU facility AND Serebii Gym Leader
Gamefreak - ex Legacy member, current serebii Champion
Skynet - serebii E4 (I believe??)

You guys have your work cut our for you. I had to descend just to inform you that my prays be upon you.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
i made my self a new banner.and if any1 else wants 1 just pm me or tell me on the chat.this is my banner

legcybanner.jpg

megaman12

Not Happy
Ugh I missed so much yesterday.

@UDK:OK I will wait one more week to open the frontier.You make a good point.
@Twi:Stop decending at stuff we already know :mad: lol jk.I have already warned people of these pros D= (right rico?)
@SpeedyGallade:Welcome to the clan!=D

And now that degnan brought up clan points can we please make the clan point system better?No one here has used the points D= nor gained points D=.Also I like that when stickguy started using @ everyone started using it lolz.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

And yes Mega. That could be revised. I want it to be more important. I shall work on this with Stickguy and Ger. (or just Stickguy if Ger doesn't really have too much to say)

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Name: Clone1
FC: 1291 4096 0126
Time Zone: GMT -5
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 8.5/10 ish you know how I do Ger :p
Why do you want to join this clan? : Cause Ger is the leader and I'm a former member
Would you make any improvements? : Yup
How do you wish to rank up? : Being tested and ranking up from there by battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? Ger lol

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm good. Reestablishing our base. I think Team N00bs will be collapsing guys. I think the war with them is over, due to the resignation of three of their battlers. And, thus, we are out of a war again, and I think we should rather focus on improving ourselves and battling the OSL! Let's invade and conquer guys. We must not be trifled with!

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Hahaha hey Megaman I finally have time again. So far from my return I'm 2-0. It's nice to be back and OMG I love the metagame without mence/latias. Much more fun XD

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Clone, jump in chat. K? lol

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I would be glad to challenge the OSL. Whenever I made an attempt before, something would come up preventing me from challenging a leader. I'll still try. And I can't believe all these clans are disbanding and these wars are ending so abruptly. Oh well

Edit: My post is #491. That's Darkrai's number. Just thought I'd point that out.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Nice Neo lol. and I'm 493. Arceus pwns Darkrai. :)

Ultimate Dragon Knight

I think Arceus fits me perfectly. Haha.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sweet. I started a trend. And I think Archer is the final evolution of the grass starter. And in the old clan thread I was Arceus. I like Darkrai better than Arceus anyways.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
blinky never really participated anyway, not gonna miss him much, welcome new members!!!

Oh you Douchebag XD, also its not good bye. I said i would stay on as an unofficial member, unless the mods say otherwise the only difference is i cant participate in official stuff like wars or potentially tournaments.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Another...team...disbanded...during...a...clan..war...with...Legacy... @_@

Some higher power, stronger than me, is at work casting off your enemies for ya.

FYI, i said i descended, never said I re-ascended...yet. This is just too entertaining not to make a comentary on XD. Soon I will make my permanent place in the heavens.

Main reason being...got injured at work and spending lots of time recovering and you guys are great entertainment when nothing is on youtube ;) Don't worry thought, nothing serious, almost cut off a finger but all i lost was a nail. Ill be fine in a week.

Anyways, congrats on another clan disbandment! At this rate you will be the oldest and only clan on serebii lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.