• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
Thanks so much for doing these test Twi.Phantom must have been really good to give you an enjoyable battle =).Anywho Ger,Udk and I have triple tested scizor64 and we all believe he should be warrior rank coz he he gave us all great matches and know how to battle.Im glad we getting good battlers in our clan =D

Phantom Trainer

Crosser of worlds
Suns and moons forever rise and set I sense twi shall be the same. Adieu for now walker of light and dark, may we see your luster again one day.

To all my brethren. Yes I am a poet at heart. Don't be shocked to find my posts riddled with imagery. However. Please do not request any battles with me unless your pokemon are true on your heart. By that I mean I play for enjoyment by using those I find dear and share parallels with to myself. While I have a very impressive win record in every metagame I seek only people who use those they share bonds with. Those are true trainers.

I apologize if I offend but a truthfilled introduction is a meaningful introduction. I cant wait to see what type of legacy we can weave together.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Congratz to both of you...
Goodbye twi...till next time u injure urself ;)

Actually i know the higher power...its JAHZ's FURY!! lol (whats the very first thing i heard from jahz when i entered the chan? "hell hath no fury like jahz scorned!!)

I knew i didnt like you phantom...nah im just kidding...next time when my homework is to write a poem ull help me out right? lol

Phantom Trainer

Crosser of worlds
Congratz to both of you...
Goodbye twi...till next time u injure urself ;)

Actually i know the higher power...its JAHZ's FURY!! lol (whats the very first thing i heard from jahz when i entered the chan? "hell hath no fury like jahz scorned!!)

I knew i didnt like you phantom...nah im just kidding...next time when my homework is to write a poem ull help me out right? lol

Ya sure, thats fine by me.

On another note...if anyone would wish to battle in PO my name is simply Phantom. Please, however, try and use your favourites, be they UU, NU or OU. It makes life more interesting :) I battle for the enjoyment of using those i like, not for victory (although I do give it my all). GenV is pretty balancing lately so I encourage you all to be unique :)

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
hmmm a poet u say hmmm....well if you dont mind i got a favor to ask of you...i'm sure udk knows what i'm talkin about...

OHHH !!!where are my manners?!hello and welcome to the legacy my name is PoKe_aRcHeR...archer for short...and i'm the Editor of The Legacy Legend...and the frontier's OU co-chief(PO & SHODDY)

megaman12

Not Happy
Ah phatom reminds me of Karen from G/S/C/HG/SS when she saids"Real trainers play with the pokemon they like best".=).Maybe we can NU sometime when the frontier reopens =).

Phantom Trainer

Crosser of worlds
Yes, I would consider Karen a trainer that also supports my views. Also, much like Karen I do specialize in one certain type of pokemon (which should be quite evident) although it is not the dark type XD I guess trainers of the night (and even trainers who prefer specializing in one type) get to see the beauty of that one type more than those who focus on all pokemon.

Trust me megaman, I will be seeing you once the Legacy Frontier opens. There are quite a few NU pokemon that I take to heart that I would like to battle with once again. That goes out to all the facilities actually.

Nice to meet everyone, of course, and Archer, what is it you would like of me?

EDIT: Hmmm, looking at your Frontier I was wondering, per chance there is a place for me in the ranks.

I propose a facility under the "Joker" title and the battle style will be as such:
Each battler is required to use 1 pokemon from each rank in a double battle. This include NFE, UU, NU, Borderlin, OU, Uber

Again this is just a proposed idea, I do not wish to impose I have only been here a short time. Or, we can make this my prize once I conquer the frontier ~_^

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
well first of all....i would like to join the tourney...even though i'm dsless...i have to settle with po.......ok udk?...

@Phantom...well...i'll pm u with the details...ok ;)...btw are u on po right now?

Phantom Trainer

Crosser of worlds
Currently no, I am away from PO. I will probably not be near it again until tomorrow evening. I could install it tonight on the computer where I am staying, but no guarantees.

megaman12

Not Happy
Well Phantom we got now 6 facilities including a double one and adding another one is too many.You can nominate yourself for the Double position and use those rules you have stated.The current double battle brain is stickguy but we can always arrange a test for you two to see who is better for the job.The double battle facility is probably the most unique on in which the brain can chooses any rule he/she wants like VGC dobles 6vs6 doubles with mix teams etc.Also I'm planning on reopening the frontier by the end of this week =).

Phantom Trainer

Crosser of worlds
Alright, if thats the case I officially call out Stickguy for a double battle.

Please post or pm me your rules and I will give you my availability so we can setup a battle.

Phantom Trainer

Crosser of worlds
I was wondering...do all facilities of the Frontier need to be Gen IV? Or....since PO can use GenV pokemon, could we permit GenV pokemon to be used?

EDIT: Actually, I apologize. I was overexcited and have decided to instead assist in Archer in creating the Legacy Legend as opposed to being a Frontier Brian. I will have more fun battling the crew as opposed to being one of them.

That being said, Archer has allowed me to write the introduction. If you have any characters you wish to submit, PM archer and I. Also, I will be using Twi's intro as our intro, but modifying it a bit to fit what I have planned for Twi's character.

Last edited:

megaman12

Not Happy
Depends if the brain wants to Gen 5 battle but for now all battles will be gen 4 until further notice (till we actually know how to play 5th gen D=).

Edit:UDK suggested a clan vote for allow gen 5 on the frontier.Vote Yes if you want 5 has an option in frontier or vote NO if you do not want gen 5 on frontier until it's English release.Of course in these votes the brains of each facility will have the priority since they are the ones who are going to decide or not.

Last edited:

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Ger tested me and I won 2-0, and he assigned me warrior rank :D
It's good to be back XD

Phantom Trainer

Crosser of worlds
Depends if the brain wants to Gen 5 battle but for now all battles will be gen 4 until further notice (till we actually know how to play 5th gen D=).

Edit:UDK suggested a clan vote for allow gen 5 on the frontier.Vote Yes if you want 5 has an option in frontier or vote NO if you do not want gen 5 on frontier until it's English release.Of course in these votes the brains of each facility will have the priority since they are the ones who are going to decide or not.

If possible I vote that:

Uber, Doubles, and NFE support Gen V since those rankings pretty much encompass everything anyways (I assume doubles does). Plus BW can make NFE quite entertaining.

OU can allow all Gen V except legends with over 600 base stats total.

But NU, and UU should be mainly Gen IV

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm, what about two teams? a gen V team, and the current team, that way, if someone hasn't really gotten into/wants to wait for it to be released here, they can still battle the frontier in Gen IV. And Phantom, jump into the chat. Link is in my sig. Cmon and join the party lol.

Phantom Trainer

Crosser of worlds
See the problem with UDK's suggestion is that there are no tiers in regards to GenV pokemon yet, so they can pretty much go into any tier right now but potentially go into Ubers or NU.

Also, im at work guys XD And I am just popping on and off so I cant really go into a chat. Maybe when im done my shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.