• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHiny HOHO

Celebi_master
Time Zone: Central standerd time
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 1-4/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : become a better battler
Would you make any improvements? : maybe
How do you wish to rank up? : Being tested and working your way up from the position you're given
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : noone

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
i tested ho-oh(celebi right?)...well i think i did...i gave him the warrior rank...i liked his team a lot...he needs to work on predicting...think of it...as my final act of kindness...sorta lol...well...anywYS...i'm on the chat tonight only...it's my last night there...i'll miss you guys a lot...i mean it....thanx for some great times :') you guys are the best dont forget that...btw i refered a friend to this clan...treat him well he's a fellow archer ;) and a fellow rican lol but seriously guys i'll miss ya...just think of me as a kid that wanted to spend some time and found this awesome place...no not a place...a home...a home for legends and every single one of you are legends...among legends you are truly legendary...now as for me well i apreciate all of your attempts to make me reconsider but i wont....so i guess this is good bye...i'll miss ya guys...

HERE LIES POKE_ARCHER...
RIP
AUGUST 2010-DECEMBER 2010...

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Okay if I'm going to write this fanfic we're going to need a main protagonist. There will be more then just one main character, but the story needs to focus somewhat on one person. So my ingenius plan is to have a contest! Whoever wins gets to be the main character! This person will have free rein on what their character's battle style is, what pokemon they have, and what personality they have.

*Rules of Contest*
-You must be below the rank of warrior. (Fact is people like to read about a character who grows and struggles.
-Send me a PM saying you wish to participate. The winners will be chosen by a random hat drawing.
-No late entries will be accpeted no matter how much you cry, whine, or complain.

*Prizes*
1st- Free reign of character developement and their character is main character
2nd & 3rd- Choice of pokemon and battle style only snd their characters are secondary mains.

Big officials in the clan and those of Warrior Rank and above will have bigger roles in the story. Sorta like boses in video games.

I expect to have all entries by this Wednesday at 11:59 PM. This may seem sudden, but this is also a test of activity. Remember, all I want is a PM with your confermation of participation in the contest. For reference of time this was post at 4:51AM my time.

Send your applications now!

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Poke-archer.png

:'(

sorry to see you go stick. :( come back if you want to chat/chill

Woah woah woah, when did i say I was leaving??? Lol

Okay if I'm going to write this fanfic we're going to need a main protagonist. There will be more then just one main character, but the story needs to focus somewhat on one person. So my ingenius plan is to have a contest! Whoever wins gets to be the main character! This person will have free rein on what their character's battle style is, what pokemon they have, and what personality they have.

Errm LG, I dont think youve got the idea right as twi and arch meant it to be...The Fanfics Name is Legacy Legend, and everyone who wants to can write a chapter, they just have to PM that they want to to the editor and then also the finished chapter. Since you want to take over arches job and arch was the editor...sorry to disrupt your plans like this...but arch also sent a form out for everyone to fill out...that way everyone chooses what their character has done and what partner pokemon they have(ex. I for one would hate to see me with a toxicroak or a quagsire or a dragonite(y did gamefreak make them so fat?)). And that pretty much disrupts second and 3d prize...also, this fanfic doesnt necessarily have to take place in the present, rather in the past. I mean, in the old prologue Jahz was travelling and everything. Everyone was weaker then they are now...and that disrupts your 1st rule.
*Will add more rule disrupts later* <--lol

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I realize how Archer did it. I'm trying something different. I'm going to write a story about this clan. What Archer was doing wasn't really a story. It was more like a Marry Sue. I want to write something with a plot. The only reason why I won't give everyone free reign of the characters is because certain battle styles, pokemon, and character personalities are extremely common. If almost every person is rocking a Salamence or equaly beastly pokemon the story won't be very interesting. Besides if you all don't like the story I make all you have to do is say so and I'll hand it over to someone else. I just think more people will enjoy a long story with chapters then the drabbles (Extremely small story pieces) that we were doing before. I plan to put this on Fanfiction.net, so I want it to be good.

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
Time Zone:
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Because this clan is win!
Would you make any improvements? : I wouldnt want to mess the clan up in anyway..
How do you wish to rank up? : Meh Battling I guess, are there any other choices?
Who refered you to the clan? : Im guessing you know O_O

Last edited:

twilitarrow-->

Time Zone: -4
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 6/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : ? just thought it'd be niice to join
Would you make any improvements? : sure why not
How do you wish to rank up? : being tested and working around...
Who refered you to the clan? : UDK

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Iol. Chat now :) Thanks.

scizor64

"sciz"
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 4/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Im following my old clan leader Isaac on this merge. It seems like the right way to go.
Would you make any improvements? : more tourneys lol
How do you wish to rank up? : through battling
Who refered you to the clan: just following my old clan

stickguy

Happy Trainer
...Well I can understand that then LG...just two questions...will everyone be able to write a part and two, y isnt it possible to choose some parts of our character then? ex. hometown...or at least home region...everyone should have some input according to their personal preferences dont you think? and as for the pokemon...well no legends and then first come first serve...and everyone can only pick a max of 2 pokemon.

also @ger: As far as i know, micah said that one of the reasons she left DP be4 the merge is that everyone there was a mod or an admin....
So UDK, Ger, please demod everyone who doesnt deserve to be 1...cos a lot of mods really arent good for the clan and also, with the merge most of the people in the clan chat will already be membered meaning that we wont need as many mods...UDK, Y dont u also create a frontier chat(to discuss teams and challengers can challenge faster without interference from the normal chat, and a GenLab one(cos if the frontiers getting 1 we want 1 to XD)

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
This contest only has context to the first chapter. Everyone will have some say in the character. What those things will be indefinately will be pokemon and battle stlye. Oh! And name. How could I forget name? Smaller details such as hometown and past I will worry about later.

application form

NAME- sam (actual name) (game name)
FC- 3696 6044 4038
TIME ZONE- UTC/GMT +10 hours
BATTLER SKILL- 5 to 8
REASON FOR JOINING- want a clan, need a clan and this group is one of the better groups + love the banner
IMPROVEMENTS-better team and a better understanding of the competitive scene
RANKING UP-either through victory's and the initial test + effectiveness on this clan
REFERENCES- none just went over all the clans

TEST BATTLE- 8:30 pm UTC/GMT +10 hours time
only 3 on 3

p.s- are one or two legendary's allowed cause darkrai is a key factor in my team

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
NAME- sam (actual name) (game name)
FC- 3696 6044 4038
TIME ZONE- UTC/GMT +10 hours
BATTLER SKILL- 5 to 8
REASON FOR JOINING- want a clan, need a clan and this group is one of the better groups + love the banner
IMPROVEMENTS-better team and a better understanding of the competitive scene
RANKING UP-either through victory's and the initial test + effectiveness on this clan
REFERENCES- none just went over all the clans

TEST BATTLE- 8:30 pm UTC/GMT +10 hours time
only 3 on 3

p.s- are one or two legendary's allowed cause darkrai is a key factor in my team

I'm guessing you've never had a real competitive battle right? Unfortunately, Darkrai and some other legendary pokemon are cast to the Uber tier. This is fine for Uber tier matches, but I guessing you'll want to do Standard battling which will consist of pokemom from the OU-NU tier. Here's a link to where you can see which pokemon are in which tier. http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/
If you need to learn abouut competitive battling we'll be happy to teach you.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

@LG: The original reason for the fanfic was designed by Twilight, but when he left the clan, it kind of got abandoned, for a bit. But then, in order to keep people involved in the clan, I started to bring it back by promoting Archer to editor of the fanfic, and him start prepping it. Well then, we decided to add to it, and make it take place in its own region, where we can make a new map, as show below the chat box in our chatroom. Then we have a bit more free roam, and named the region Archaia. We can mold it to our liking, and do what we want, like a sandbox. With a few guidelines to the creativity. Of course, you can also add limit/requirements for how much you should write, and approve/disprove thins, and edit what people post to an extent.

ger9119

Im feeling under the weather. UDK can you email me on aol any updates for the thread please.

And Welcome all new memebers!

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Ok just saying i havnt got any applications for my 5th gen tournament =/. Are you guys that against Pokemone Online and battle sims?

Blaaz

Banned
Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one: america eastern standard
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): ?/10 i have a new team so idk really
Why do you want to join this clan? : clans merged
Would you make any improvements? : nah
How do you wish to rank up? : by working hard at it
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : udk, ger, mega cuz clan merging

Status
Not open for further replies.