• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitesoul13

ah okay, thank you sorry about that i couldnt find it at first ^^;

Name: whitesoul13
FC: 5199-1896-3554
Time Zone: eastern time
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.):4 /10
Why do you want to join this clan? : it seemed pretty cool and honorable
Would you make any improvements? : yes, i dont know half of anything >>
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) apprentice
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no reference

Last edited:

plumoe

Banned
Name: Plumoe
FC: 4899 1322 4827
Time Zone: +11 hours GMT.
Rate yourself as a battler (6): /10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Merge
Would you make any improvements? : Get a better team! I have 1 team that sucks and one that i am working on :D
How do you wish to rank up? : (? I would like to make it to a warrior.)
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no, merge.

Theres my App :D who would like to test battle me?

speedygallade

Gallade Lover
It's nice that we're getting a lot of members.

Disregard my last post. The Legacy will keep getting stronger and stronger!

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Oh sorry Blinky. I'm thinking the reasoning is that not many of us have dabbled into 5th gen yet. Come New Years, I am going to have some stuff revamped, and (hopefully) push everyone a little to start working on 5th gen teams and stuff. Be ahead of the competition. :) I am working on revamping the points system atm though... And that should be a massive update/improvement to the clan. :) I think ya'll will like it. ;)

Well il call off the tournament then. Also as it stands right now we are already behind alot of the competition seeing as most of the great battlers on serebii have already started 5th gen on Pokemon Online. Also i think it would be to our benifit if the entire clan were to start on the sims to give us all more practice time.
Oh and squirt if its possible could i get a test soon?

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Loving the wave of new members. Speaking of that, I think that we should add whether or not people have Pokemon Online/Lab on the sign up form. What do you guys think?

Edit: Let me rephrase that. I love how we're getting new members. I took a look at the last two people's application form and it looks like they didn't pay attention. You don't ask for the rank you want such as being a Warrior. You tell how you want to rank up such as by battling. Please pay attention. And I'll gladly test any of the new members on PO if they have it. Sorry if this came off as a bit harsh.

Edit 2: In that rant thing, I forgot to welcome everyone. So welcome and have fun. And follow the rules.

Edit 3: This is the final edit for today. PM me for a test battle on PO if you need one.

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well for those who weren't aware, we merged with the TDP, but are keeping the same name. Although, Isaac is a Leader of this clan too, being the leader of the former TDP. So yah. They were a pretty sizeable clan, but seemed to be dieing, so in an attempt to save them, we asked their leader if he wished to merge, and he agreed. SO here we are. :) An even bigger family! lol

I'm guessing you've never had a real competitive battle right? Unfortunately, Darkrai and some other legendary pokemon are cast to the Uber tier. This is fine for Uber tier matches, but I guessing you'll want to do Standard battling which will consist of pokemom from the OU-NU tier. Here's a link to where you can see which pokemon are in which tier. http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/
If you need to learn abouut competitive battling we'll be happy to teach you.

ok thanks that ill be great thanks!!!

ps isnt there mixed tier battles?

pps pm me for battle my application is on page 33

ppps its only 3 on 3 for now cause my friend is currently borrowing mine

Last edited:

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
There are mixed tier battles but even then Uber tier isn't allowed most of the time.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Most people here in this clan play by Standard Rules. Meaning that we can use Pokemon in the OU tier and below. There are some rules like Evasion Clause that are part of the Standard Rules. Look them up if you need any info.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Well UDK i wasnt talking about something as small as adding the battle sim question to the app. I was thinking of something more along the lines of making it official that we use a battle sim. When i first started using battle sims i surely noticed alot of improvement.

speedygallade

Gallade Lover
Any warriors, VM or PM me. I want to rank up because I cannot stand being an apprentice.

So yeah, I want to rank up. When I get my battle I'll bring my best against you guys. ;)

EDIT: I beat Squirt 1-0. It was a close match. My Gengar took care of his remaining Pokemon.

No more being an apprentice for me. It was a fun match, Great game Squirt.

EDIT2: I have fought Blaaz on Pokemon Online and won 3-0. Another good game.

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well, congratulations Speedy! You are now a Warrior. Ger are you watchin this thread? Lots of members, member list changes needed. And also, congrats Blinky, on testing in as a Warrior. I do believe you could easily be a Commander too, just got to wait a week or so, and battle either a top tester, or a commander. Btw, Commander is going to be the standard for Testers, that way we don't have someone who just happens to get lucky and win a match and become Warrior, and don't know squat. Not likely, but still possible.

harukaharuka

boku wa kuma
3996- 2848- 5793
Name: Haruka
FC: 3996- 2848- 5793
Time Zone:
Rate yourself as a battler: Epic ;3
Why do you want to join this clan? : stable and it has quality people
Would you make any improvements? : Ummm.. no
How do you wish to rank up? : battles? lol
Did anybody refer you to this clan? no I found it through the Tourney that UDK is hosting

Ultimate Dragon Knight

k guys...i'm back...i got too bored...umm...i need to speak to udk...urgently

Well, should've stayed a little longer... lol Just got home. Off tomorrow due to snow.... lol

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well, this has been anticipated, and quite actually needed for a long time. It was one of those things I knew needed to be redone, because sure, we got great facilities, but they aren't being put to their full potential. The lacking points system was holding it back. So, with help from many, the points system is now renovated, and just begging to be released. I'll post the details here, and then Ger can update the front post sometime soon.

\Points System/

*Ways to Receive Points*
1. 100 pts received upon joining
2. 50 x [P] pts received upon initial ranking | Learner ([P]=.5), Apprentice ([P]=1), Soldier ([P]=1.5), Warrior ([P]=2)
3. 50 x [P] pts received upon advancing rank | One rank up ([P]=.5), Two ranks up ([P]=1), Three ranks up ([P]=1.5)
4. 25 x [Res] Win ([Res]=2) Lose ([Res]=1) Points received upon outcome of a battle with a clanmate
5. Services (Genlab, War Team, Academy...)

*Ways to Lose Points*
1. - 1 Billion Points - Refusing to claim Ger as your Queen
2. - 100xW – Absence without Leave (AWOL) for over 1 week (recurring each week)
3. - ∞ Getting Banned from Serebii Forums
4. - 100 - Violating a clan rule

*Other Details*
1. Treasury = 2000 original points
1.1. New member = 200 pts “minted”, 100 straight to the persons pocket, the other 100 to the treasury
1.2. Pays for Leader and Co-Leaders
1.3. Bi-weekly 10% tax (When treasury below 750 pts)
1.4. If the points cap of the Cashboxes overflow, the extra goes into the Treasury
2. War Team Cashbox (Points cap 2000 CP)
2.1. (?) War Team: 50 x [Res] Win ([Res]=2) Lose ([Res]=1) Points received upon outcome of a war battle
2.2. Gains points through Academy.
2.3. Automatically has 1500 CP at the beginning.
3. GenLab Cashbox (Points Cap 1500 CP)
3.1. Self-reliant payment of employees
3.2. Earned money used to pay people for donations, Genlab events, Clan events etc.
3.3. Automatically begins with 1000 CP.

Last edited:

stickguy

Happy Trainer
YAY! ARCHERS BACK!!
Wait, what r we gonna do about the fanfic?

UDK, I think u misunderstood me...The points cap should be higher then 1500, 1500 is the STARTING amount of CP. that way we have 5000CP+mint
The war team cashbox can use the start to pay for war battle outcomes, the GenLab for donations etc.
on another note, FINALLY THE POINTS SYSTEM HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED!!!

Welcome Haruka, congrats iol

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm, sadly, we have already had our first point deduction. Speedy would not accept Ger as Queen, so he is now in debt by 999,999,900 points... XD

EDIT: Well shortly after I told Speedy this, he decided to claim Ger as his Queen, so reluctantly, I decided to restore his points back to 100.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.