• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
Hehe posting just to keep the thread up on top of da list! :3

Ice Mirage

Pokephile
Clan Legacy

Name: Ice

FC: 4469 7257 2831

Time Zone: Central

battler ranking: novice

reason for wanting to join: Oppertunity

I cant think of any improvements i could make

rank up by: test battles

no one recommended me

Blaaz

Banned
hello mr. person i hope to see you on the chat soon
i beat ger 4-0 or 3-0 i cant remember
and does anybody have an idea of when the war will be up?

Utopian

faults & feats
i want to join this clan

Jets
4039 9810
east coast (PA)
i dont judge myself, and others shouldn't judge me
might try and take the throne from Ger...
no
start high, end high
no

Last edited:
The clans is having different type of meanings.The Clan was a symbol of unity and strength and it was also structured on principles. Although the body of the clan were regarded as its kind but there were natural divisions within it and which is rarely affected the individuals standing.

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Ice Mirage, welcome to the clan.
Jets, We just want a round basis of how good you expect yourself to do. Just a smal question, do you know anything of competetive battling?
nazzcruise, are you a member of this clan? If you were a member of TDP, then please post an application. Its easier for ger and the others to ad you to the front page iff you do. (which ger, REALLY needs to be updated :| ) If not, then please refrain from posting in our clan thread. I do believe it says somewhere in the clan rules that your not supposed to post in a clans thread if your not a member of it.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Stick, you are aware that the members list on the first post has been updated, right?

EDIT: Nazzcruise just made his account today.

Last edited:

stickguy

Happy Trainer
Yes i am aware of that, somaybe it doesnt REALLY need to be updated, but it still does a bit(im not talking about the member list tho green should be listed under leaders, and phantom is a warrior right?). No i mean like, a seperate page for the treasury, and the genlab part seriously needs t be removed from the frnt page...there have been 2 genlabs for a while now, ppl get confused(and in my case annoyed).
Still, if he created the account today, then im annoyed...some guy posting in our thread having no experience at all n serebiiforums, and the post isnt even an application...

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Yah hmm. Well Stick, I will work on the front page when I can get the time, if possible...

posting to keep mseld on the list, whts new

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Since we have a bunch of new members, I recommend them to go to our chat. It's on UDK's sig. I'm pretty sure it's more active than this thread. I think.

scizor64

"sciz"
Hi, im leaving the clan. I feel like i keep harming everyone around me in some way. I think the clan will be much better without me. This isnt just becuase of what happened on xat. It happens in real life too. I always mess things up when im in a group even though i try hard to fit in or help others. I dont think things though, or rather i can't cuz of personal problems. Basically, im too self centered and i dont want to be burden. I hope all of you respect my decision. And thank you for the good times, you guys really got me through some hard times this semester in college. Thank you and bye

Blaaz

Banned
No sciz nnnnoooooooooooo

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Oh heck no sciz! We lovez you! You can't leave us. You didn't mess anything up scizor! One of the best things about being in a family, is that they will accept you, no matter who you are. Don't leave Sciz...

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Well if you beat ger that badly blaaz i think we need to battle lol.

Blaaz

Banned
lol that would be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.