• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rammagoo

TL Leader
Hey all :D

Name: Gig.
FC: PO only.
Time Zone: gmt.
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : coz need a clan.
Would you make any improvements? : teambuilding.
How do you wish to rank up? : batt0ls.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person?: nah.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hey, welcome to The Legacy Giggity! I've seen you round before, but now it looks like it'll be more than that! Well, welcome to The Legacy, and I hope you come to love the feeling of a family this clan brings to many.

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
Hello Giggity, welcome to the clan!

Neon Flygon

I feel like mega is going to rape me because he asks the most stupid question.
It's like he's touching my uh-oh area with his mind...

<3 Micah more butts. for juu

Neon Flygon

I know this is late, but im a **** for micah ;)

Name: Neon Flygon
FC: WiFi.
Time Zone: Pacific
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): -69/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : coz need a clan.
Would you make any improvements? : I need to start using protection
How do you wish to rank up? : pracitce lots of hot, sweaty practice

megaman12

Not Happy
Legacy frontier news D=.Ok has some know I have been lazy to post frontier D: Anywho Udk has requested a re battle for frontier positions to allow the new members to run for position if they like (don't hate me,hate udk current brains XP)Here are the current frontier positions:

NU:megaman12
UU:Rammango
OU:Squirt
Uber:Neo darkrai
Doubles:Stickguy
NFE: (specially reserved for our queen ger XD)

For those who want to run for a position,vm/pm me first the position you want then we will arrange a battle with its current brain.Since UU is vacant I guess who ever wants it gets it automatically or something.Udk said that there should be a one week period for this.And that's all from me for now =D.

Edit:Ram contacted in chat and he wants UU so ram gets UU for now at least XP

Last edited:

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
Hmmmm thats interesting Mega o,o

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Blinky and ioliolk I need you two to fill out the character profiles I gave yout two to fill out.

ger9119

Sweet guys make your nfe teams ;)

i updated thread and added new hall of fame member

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Just a revision for the main post Ger: Under Hall of Fame, we can't just exclude all members, but we can't only have Leaders/Co-leaders. Change it from Leaders' Legacy to Legends of History (or Past). And then add their title/reason under.

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
ok i tested Scizor cuz of that return lol
he did preety good!!! i loss 0-2, critted me a key poke but it was still a good match
i give him The Soldier Rank!

scizor64

"sciz"
confirming it was a good game, and plz disregard my last post. Ill stay and keep my mouth shut whenver i see trouble abrewing, and i would like to take this oppurtunity to apologize to clan for this unnecesarry outburst from me. Believe me, it wont happen again. Thnz for understanding and helping me back

Status
Not open for further replies.