• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
i want to battle squirt for the ou possition :D ....im so anoying aint i? lol if not then i wanna battle mega....if not i wanna battle stick ....if i also lose that one i wanna battle ram lol........and ger is not ur queen!!!!!!!!!!!! i am!!!! al hail queen archer!!! .......no?....meh it was worth a shot lol

megaman12

Not Happy
Make up your mind archer <_<.And gig gets to challenge Squirt for OU position first coz he asked first.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

eh.. archer... lol

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
Lol, just battle somebody Archer! XD

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Just checking up seeing as i have been inactive. So when is the next war.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
It's the OU position of the Legacy Frontier.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
OU position is being the Overused (I assume you know what tiers are) Frontier Brain in the Legacy Frontier. We have 6 different positions all taken. Talk to mega if you have any questions about the Frontier.

Edit: Twi beat me to explaining it. Darn

Edit 2: My bad. I was really close to falling asleep when I was typing this. I feel smart.

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Twi? U mean LG?

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
LG ain't twi..Twi is Twi :S Or that 'other' person.

Well, X-Mas is almost here and I wanted to say, congrats to you all! The seeds I planted have started coming to fruition and I hope that the fruits will be ever sweet. This, most likley and definietly, will be my final post. No more descending, no more wandering phantoms. I have moved on, and will no longer even be a phantom among you in here or the chat. The clan is clearly in GREAT hands (I tip my hat to you UDK) has a proper leader in charge (nod to Ger) and the greatest and most loyal members on serebii (to all of you I bow).

With that, I take my final leave and give all of you my best wishes. Remember to keep fighting, even after the sun has set. For those who fight into the depth of night, will forever stay, as legends in day.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Aww man. Another legend has come to past. My original mentor even... Well, I dunno what to say this time. For once, I am at a loss of words. I know one day all legends must leave, but that is what makes them remember, for Twi has left a great part of him in The Legacy, in the makings of what it is now today. We shall miss you Twi, but don't fret, for Legends shall always live on. I hope the roads that have now opened up to you provide a most exciting and wonderful life! We're gonna miss you man.

xlxDNAxlx

Name: Sam
FC: N/A since the creators of pokemon refuse to make their games compatible with WPA.
Time Zone: Eastern time
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 6-7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Because I want to learn and become a member of an active community, helping and being helped along the way.
Would you make any improvements? : to what?
How do you wish to rank up? : I would like to be tested and (hopefully) achieve the warrior rank to start.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : nope

Thanks so much for considering me for this clan :)

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Good bye Twi. It's sad to see you go, but it's your choice. We'll make you proud. And happy holidays.

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
Name: Silver
FC: 2665-8805-8560
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
My Rate: idk, havent had enough battles with enough good people to know, but the ones i did battle destroyed me so how bout a 3
Reason for joining: I am kinda bad but i love pokemon and want to get better.
would you make any improvements: yes i would one day hope to become the steel gym leader
How do you wish to rank up: by a battle first to see where im at then take stepd from there
Did anybody refer you to this clan: No, i saw it at the top and figured it was the best.

megaman12

Not Happy
Twi-sama I will miss you.Hope you have a great X-mas and a great life.At least descend form the sky from time to time ok?=(

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
twi i'll miss you :'( ...hope u have a merry christmas and that all your dreams come true be a good boy now! ok? remember the fat man sees all lol!!!

Now regardin the frontier...well....squirt get ready cuz i want a rematch for the OU spot lol... ;)....AINT I A PAIN IN THE @zz? lol

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hey welcome to the clan DNA and Up&Over! Welcome to The Legacy. All I ask is that you please stay active and help build onto the great legacy of this clan! Btw, don't forget to visit our chat; that is where you are most likely to find someone to test you.

Status
Not open for further replies.