• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
Eh archer ur abit late on stuff.Gig alreay chanlleged squirt for OU and won 3-0 so for now he is OU brain. Now instead of challenging squirt u can challenege Gig, that goes for anyone who wants OU.Squirt can rematch Gig to take position back too.Whoever is left has OU brain by Monday gets the position.

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
Hey welcome to the clan DNA and Up&Over! Welcome to The Legacy. All I ask is that you please stay active and help build onto the great legacy of this clan! Btw, don't forget to visit our chat; that is where you are most likely to find someone to test you.
hey thanks, i didnt know i made it. do i just battle when ever on the chat or what?

hey guys squirt here, i'm gonna dethrone myself from the frontier, but to choose my replacement your gonna need to battle for it, send me a vm, my mailbox is full,
ppl who have my silver ribbon so far,

blaaz
giggity

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
damn ...then plz i ask of you all...that if your gonna challenge the fronttier....or change something....plz post it here...cuz not every one is on the chat at the same time....

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Cant VM so il just tell ya right now on the thread that im interested in that spot squirt. Also il ask this one more time seeing as there appears to be a joke going around that you all ignore my question regarding wars. Anyways when are we going to have another war and or tournament? Im itching to try these new teams.

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
thats what im wonderin 2. i lost though, pretty bad too.

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
thats what im wonderin 2. i lost though, pretty bad too.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Umm, Blinky, I honestly have no clue... I thought we were going to war with BOTN, but, a thread has never appeared... SO yah... What does everyone think, should we?

Blaaz

Banned
Hey guys I'll be on my iPod 4 a bit cuz Still in trouble merry christmas (only on serebii)

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Merry Christmas to all of you. And check out the links on my sig. I don't really like advertising like this, but I'll make an exception for today. Again, Merry Christmas.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
BOTN? As far as i know about that clan they dont have any primary threats that i would say could plow through us. Sure lets do it im faily confident we can win it and we need a win under out belt. Perhaps we should message them to let them know we are ready for a war.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Mega!!!did u feel the EQ!!???... :'( i was takin a shower when it happened but i didnt wanna leave cuz i was naked....it was very strong :'( ...damn hope Rico's ok....well ppl The red fat man brought me a new cell phone....halo reach...a new laptop ...a new archery sight(for aiming :D ) and cashh!!!...i'm so psyched!!!!.....and about the frontier possition....who's the ou chief...cuz im the next in line baby!!! lol ...

Status
Not open for further replies.