• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBattle

The Battler
hope everyone had a great holiday =) and as in for the war count me in ;)

guys I'm really sorry and I know I said I'd like to stay in this clan for a while but I'm not =/ It's nothing to do with you you've all been incredibly kind to me and you've got a great thing going on here. Its just one of my older friends has decided to open up a new clan (I thought he'd given up on the clan sub-forum) and he invited me to join him for when it opens.

I still hope to challenge your frontier if and when I can, sorry for such a short warning I was gonna tell you earlier but I was away for Christmas.

Anyway, here's a parting gift and late christmas present from me:

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/_Giggity_/masterpiecestudios-1.png

megaman12

Not Happy
Archer I felt nothing of the EQ D: It was only a 5.4 and everyone panics.I can't imagine if a 7.0 one hits us =/.And nice stuff u got on christmas I got love apparently =(.

And sure Gig u can still challenge frontier.Good luck in ur new clan ^_^.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
dude...it was in aguas buenas....5 miles from bayamon....i should panic!!!!! :O

and some plz get on xat cuz i need to get in and membered...and mded too lol

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
dude...it was in aguas buenas....5 miles from bayamon....i should panic!!!!! :O

and some plz get on xat cuz i need to get in and membered...and mded too lol

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
As the person who doesnt shut up about wars im sure you can count me in on it :p

Rico_Suave

The Nostalgic One
Well im fine. I was taking a road full of holes! It was like a carnival machine in there so dint feel any eq. btw MERRY CHRISTMAS! well kinda late lol i have been bussy
so HAPPY NEWYEAR!!! (just in case i dont make it)

SHiny HOHO

Celebi_master
sorry guys im leveing you cna unfirend me on facebook

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Hello :)
I used to be in this Clan a long time back, I'm guessing you would have forgotten me by now :(.

Blaaz

Banned
Hey guys posting from ipOd so u know Im still alive I'm still in the trouble I caught so don't expect me to be on for the next month I will be horribly inactive happy holidAys erryone and for the war it's still waiting for approval and I'll be here for it
Bye

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Oh my fricken Lord! It's Ivysaur!!!!!

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
I second the above question. Also there needs to be more activity on this thread.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Sorry I haven't been on. Holidays and stuff. I'm just dropping by to say that I won't be on until after the New Years. So happy New Years to everyone.

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
it sbeen awhile since ive been on. like a week any one want to battle?

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Thank you for the warm welcome back :)

Also has anyone noticed Bibarel?
It can sweep whole teams now just because of its new ability!

I have been using it all day even sweeped uber teams

Bibarel @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
Inconsistant

Substitute
Protect
Rollout
Amnesia

Blaaz

Banned
Yo guys I'm off punishment and the war has started I'm rusty so b4 I challenge smart gamer I would like to ask if tomorrow when I get on I have some warm up battles also if you would like to sub in the war post now

hours later: won against haru not defeated as it was 4-4 and he did not want to continue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.