• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
i think that we should have some sort of newbs division on this where there are tournaments just for the starting players. in not very new but i still suck at the game, anybody want to take me under thier wing and make me better?

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
Guys I never realized our clan page was so *sniffsniff* Beautiful! :D

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
i think that we should have some sort of newbs division on this where there are tournaments just for the starting players. in not very new but i still suck at the game, anybody want to take me under thier wing and make me better?

If you need help just ask

Here's my email too

SkottTalk@hotmail.co.uk

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Hey guys, as some of you may know we used to have a League and not a Frontier. In fact that's how I ended up joining the clan. I started out as the Normal type GYM leader and worked my way up to Dark Elite 4 right under Jahz. This league made me realize my love for Mono-battling. For a while I've been mualing over an idea that I'm now ready to share. I'm starting a group in the clan called "The Mono Club". This will be for people, like myself, who love mono battling or want to try it out. If any of you are interested please say so, and I will work at getting Ger to make it part of our normal clan functions.

Blaaz

Banned
ok guys something needs to be said (not taking sides) if you guys cant drop an argument this couldve all been avoided if you just stopped talking

Blaaz

Banned
bye guys good luck i guess :/
all was avoidable btw guys

Blaaz

Banned
I'm sad erryones leaving but bye guys and goodluck cya haru

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Uhm well.. I go for a sleep and everyone leaves?

What has happened this time...

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Ok I'm actually really angry right now!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=143562

It seems the Beasts of the night clan have been stealing our members..
and nothing has been done about it.

Take a look at the comments on there, this Clan needs serious organisation!
There needs to be lists and regular checks that the members are happy with the clan otherwise its all just going to fall apart again.

Thank you.

ger9119

Welll we have to trim the fat off the legacy steak. Its better that the unloyal people leave.

I took fault and said sorry for everyone leaving. Ivy we alreadydo that but we cant force people to stay so they end up leaving on bad terms.

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
hey ivysaur i would love help. my team is good but my skills lose me games.
also is it ok if i join a clan on another site while i stay in this clan too, if not then im stayin here cause this was my 1st clan and where i feel i am bound to. all these others leaving makes me not want to leave aswell.

Blaaz

Banned
i can offer assistance too if you need

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
ugh....this bites ppl.........hate to say it but were seriously disorganized....were a mess right now
we have to pull ourseves together....right now....i count with at least 10 loyal legacy members.....wtf.....this sux...............ugh.......

@LG-----> i want in on that monotype thingy......

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I agree with Ger. Having the unloyal people leave seems like the smart thing to do. It's better than having them stay and not enjoy it here.

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
Can someone tell me how the F**K i counter a GD NINJASK!? 7/10 battles are people leading with fn ninjask and spamming it into jirachi which btw counters my entire FN TEAM! i alwaus lead with jolteon but it is never fast enough to out speed ninjask and a thunder from my jolt with 302 sp attk never kills the sub in one hit then they spam the s**t out of it and go into jirachi for free hacks from d**n iron head. it makes me so mad!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.