• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
so i also use skamory should i get it to learn whirlwind?

Blaaz

Banned
up and over jolteon actually can roar so you can use him

millarc3005

Born a legend!
im joining back with the legacy everybody so i will be on the chat more often again.im joining back because 5th gen and stuff is coming out so there might be 5th gen clans soon and all other things so thats why im joining back.

speedygallade

Gallade Lover
Wow, I take a break for a little bit and now I see a lot of people quiting. Well, we'll stay strong. It's good to loose unnecessary weight.

Also, welcome back millarc. Hopefully you stay with us.

Last edited:

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm, what is this, the revival of Legacy? Well guys, stay tuned. I know several of us top dogs have some stuff under wraps for you guys... Please stay loyal, and you will soon enough be granted with some great late Christmas presents.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

good until i noticed u were on then left without checking out our clan chat :'( i was on. and the link is in my sig.

megaman12

Not Happy
Even though jolteon can learn roar, there are better phazers than jolteon D: .And Welcome back millarc ^_^.ANd whatever chritmas present u giving UDK I'll gladly take it coz I got nothing for chritsmas D:

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
but sandstorm hurts ma team so i taught jolt roar foar the heck of it

woss28

be the master
hey guys Up&Over is acually at my house right now and told me bout this clan. i thought it was pretty cool and would like to get in myself.

fc 077609443331
tz eastern standard
reason 4 joining i suck and need to get better. will anybody trade me some better pokes please?

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Since we have some new members, I'll take the time to advertise the Legacy Frontier. It has 6 (I think) different Frontier Brains. One for each tier. You also get points for the clan if you battle. Once it's posted, I'm sure Mega will let everyone know.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Sorry for being completely inactive this week, I was at my dads during school time and there isnt internet or even a computer there.

ger9119

Its okay blinky its good to have you here.

Welcome to the Clan Woss

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
I know I'm not very active as it is, but for a while I'll be training for an MLG tournament that's coming to the state. If I can get up to the level of my friend I got a great chance of getting sponsored.

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
who are the frontier brains here that i can battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.