• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Frontier Brains? I can remember some of them.

VGC/Double (I think):I'm pretty sure it's Ger
Uber:Me
OU:Can't remember. There was so much fuss over this spot and who wanted it
UU: Don't know
NU:I believe it's Mega (He's in charge of the Frontier)
NFE: Don't know

Correct me if I'm wrong (which I probably am). And can someone tell me who the other Brains are?

Last edited:

megaman12

Not Happy
The Frontier brains are:
Doubles:Stickguy
Uber: Neo
OU: blaaz(squirt gave blaaz position)
UU:Ram
NU: Me
NFE:Ger

The frontier aint open yet till I get confirmation from all brains.Just one confirmation left ^_^.

ger9119

Good lucky LG let us know how it goes, what games to do you play. Do you got 360 (;

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Yah I think he has 360. LordGriff, got a capture card? If so, care to upload vids to youtube so we can watch? Haha. And we (the leaders0 could also use the credentials to log into our youtube account/page... Finally, Griff, go rock their b0x0rz. and yes ger, i think it's 360, sadly :'(

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
Yeah I got a 360. I play a couple of games, but normally only play one or two online. I 've been playing Black Ops recently, but I used to play Halo: Reach. I got serval games that I can play online but haven't yet.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

PS3 Black Ops here. Lol. That's what I'm going to do now btw. lol

scizor64

"sciz"
Throwing a tourney for all clan members this Thursday at around 10pm eastern time. Post if you'd like to be there=) (itll also help me make matchups)
It will be OU wifi but if your opponent agrees you can both use a sim. You need wifi cuz if you win, you'll need to take your prizes.

EDIT: tourney will take place in TDP chat:
http://xat.com/TheDarkPassengers

Currently in tourney:
Sway
Archer
Up&Over
iBattle
Rico
scizor64
Blue-Mew
Plumoe
Totem
CharizardJon
pink

Prizes:

1st Place

Spr_4d_149.png

ev'd Dragonite
Naive(+speed,-sp def)
Inner Focus
252 speed/252 attack
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Fire Blast

Spr_4d_260.png

ev'd Swampert
Impish(+def,-sp atk)
Torrent
252 hp/252 sp def
Waterfall
Rest
Curse
Earthquake

Spr_4d_212_m.png

ev'd Scizor
Adamant(+atk,-sp atk)
Technician
252atk/252spe
Brick Break
Bullet Punch
X-scissor
Swords Dance

Spr_4d_094.png

ev'd Gengar
Modest
Levitate
252 Special atk/252 speed
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Focus Blast

2nd Place

Spr_4d_121.png

ev'd Starmie
Timid Nature (+speed,-atk)
Natural Cure
252 speed/252 sp atk
Surf
Ice Beam
Rapid Spin
Thunderbolt

PC Nagoya Chimchar
Mild Nature (+sp atk/-sp def)
Courtesy of Blue-Mew

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
damn.......i'm pretty sure no PO right XD ....lol let me now if u take PO...i can probably do wifi but....it's hard...in other news............where's blaaz?............:( .....i've been looking 4 him......desperately lol

i hope this little tourny ends up with some good matches. Btw, do we have anyone in charge of our clans youtube account(if there is one). I think it would be cool to post epic battles from our clan

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
i would love to be in the tourney. if i didnt miss it or sumthin.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Well Isaac, LordGriffin made it. But it hasn't been used, so I'm wondering if he could give it over to the leaders... And I would make a clan email with out webhost for the clan forum I've been making.

LordGriffin

Ex-Ascension Leader
i hope this little tourny ends up with some good matches. Btw, do we have anyone in charge of our clans youtube account(if there is one). I think it would be cool to post epic battles from our clan

I made a clan youtube channel. If anyone has any battles they'd like to post then I'll give you the username and password so you may login and upload videos.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hey LordG, the Youtube Hompage for our clan needs to be updated :). Thanks haha

Name:ShadowArceus
FC:2064-6344-1423
Time Zone:mountain time (US, Canada)
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 4/10
Why do you want to join this clan? :to get better
Would you make any improvements? :i can try
How do you wish to rank up? : trough battling i guess
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no one :(

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm, I like the sound of that in your sig Shadow. I think that's what we shall call from now on hereinafter. Sound good? Feel welcome to come join our clan chat anytime, anywhere, and umm any-something. Well yeah. Lol we encourage you to come to the clan chat and chill with us. Sound kool?

Totem

Lucario Lover
Name: Totem
FC: 0217 8337 1381
Time Zone: Eastern Australia
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 4/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : To improve my skills in all things pokemon. ;)
Would you make any improvements? : For my battling? Definately. xD
How do you wish to rank up? : Completing tasks for the guild - making banners and other graphics.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.