• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
Welcome to the Clan Shadow Arceus and totem.

Ultimate Dragon Knight

Hmm, Welcome to the Clan Totem! Glad to have you. And teh fact you're a grafix artist makes it all the sweeter! XD

Totem

Lucario Lover
Thankyou! :D
Just give me a shout if you need banners. :D

Up&Over

Body of Steel!
is there anyway that i can change my timezone on this website? i put on the wrong one when signed up...

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
registration

Name: Sean
FC: 5198 0605 0393
Time Zone: GMT -7:00 hours
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 8/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : 1) I like the name XD, 2) It's my first time wanting to join a clan :eek:
Would you make any improvements? : battling skills imporvements i guess..
How do you wish to rank up? : Being tested and working my way up from the position given.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No..

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
A Tourny? what time would that be in Central US time?

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
is there some test battle that I have to go through..?

iBattle

The Battler
yea mad, and im going to need some info on the tourney.

woss28

be the master
hey i just got in the clan over the weekend but it isnt letting me join the clan chat.and i was wondering if anyone could help me ev train a couple of pokemon cuz i havent had a lot of time lately between school and work

Last edited:

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
so who do I battle...?

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I have a question, how do i get accepted into the clan? And where's the clan chat? I have already put my info on page 47 ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.