• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindieStyles

New guys, if you could pm as well, it would be much appreciated. I want to test you all myself for the war team.

Im_Kn0wN_2_aLL

Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Got more free time and a newish clan would be chill to check out.
Would you make any improvements? : we'll see
Favored position: i'll fill in wherever.
How do you wish to rank up? Preferably battles
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no

Got some free time finally and wanting to battle more. A new clan seems fun to try.

Ilane

Rate yourself as a battler : 0/10 (Never battled)
Why do you want to join this clan? : For fun
Would you make any improvements? : Will need to think about it.
Favored position: Newbie - RNGer, EV Trainer (not the fastest one around unfortunately), I can donate to the shop when I have extra items...I'm running battle subway and black city evo stones. If we have a cloner, I have flawless legendaries, but I want the original back >:)
How do you wish to rank up? : Donating to clan shop, Supporting the clan's wifiers
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : The leader.

WindieStyles

Rate yourself as a battler : 0/10 (Never battled)
Why do you want to join this clan? : For fun
Would you make any improvements? : Will need to think about it.
Favored position: Newbie - RNGer, EV Trainer (not the fastest one around unfortunately), I can donate to the shop when I have extra items...I'm running battle subway and black city evo stones. If we have a cloner, I have flawless legendaries, but I want the original back >:)
How do you wish to rank up? : Donating to clan shop, Supporting the clan's wifiers
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : The leader.

I'm gonna assume you are not a battler. If so welcome :D

Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : Got more free time and a newish clan would be chill to check out.
Would you make any improvements? : we'll see
Favored position: i'll fill in wherever.
How do you wish to rank up? Preferably battles
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : no

Got some free time finally and wanting to battle more. A new clan seems fun to try.

If you want to be tested now pm me.

megaman12

Not Happy
4th or 5th (lost count) I'm joining this clan =S.
Rate yourself as a battler : rate me yourself =P
Why do you want to join this clan? : old a** member
Would you make any improvements? : lots needs to be made
Favored position: any position that is needed.
How do you wish to rank up? : any way possible
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : myself

Y must I fill this out for the 4th/5th time D: Anyways I will be more active this time.

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Yeah it's alright you dont need to battle :) ... you can stay here and just socialize ^^' ...

Welcome I'm_Kn0wn_2_all :)

I'm adding you guys to the members list ^^'

Windie after you test someone post the result in the thread and give em' a rank based on their skills (highest would be warrior)

MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3.<3

WindieStyles

I am not a battler :D. Might learn once I get some decent WiFi pokemon...

I'm a pokemon breeder...newbie RNGer. Archer said it wasn't a problem that I don't battle...:)

It is no problem at all the more people we have to socialize with the better :)

4th or 5th (lost count) I'm joining this clan =S.
Rate yourself as a battler : rate me yourself =P
Why do you want to join this clan? : old a** member
Would you make any improvements? : lots needs to be made
Favored position: any position that is needed.
How do you wish to rank up? : any way possible
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : myself

Y must I fill this out for the 4th/5th time D: Anyways I will be more active this time.

If you want I can test you since I'm about to test someone else. Archer may be able to test you though.

Yeah it's alright you dont need to battle :) ... you can stay here and just socialize ^^' ...

Welcome I'm_Kn0wn_2_all :)

I'm adding you guys to the members list ^^'

Windie after you test someone post the result in the thread and give em' a rank based on their skills (highest would be warrior)

MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3.<3

Will do haha about to test known.

WindieStyles

Known should be Apprentice, hes good but could use some work. It was really hard to judge since he haxed me a lot but we had one solid battle. But welcome everyone :D

Blaaz

Banned
awesome we're gettin people in welcome everyone and make sure to drop by the chat (i dont like hanging around forums much)

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Blaaz at least post in em' I know u dun hang in the forums much so chill

EDIT: Tested Gdas... I give him apprentice rank

Last edited:

Blaaz

Banned
why must i chill archer :3 but honestly ill only be posting here periodically i hate the layout

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Name:the3rdH0kage
Rate yourself as a battler : 5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? :To help myself as a competitive battler
Would you make any improvements? :Not really
Favored position: (This is where you fill in if you want to be a cloner, ev trainer, artist, clan shop employee, etc.)I can EV train, still learning how to RNG, and can help with the shop
How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) Battles I guess
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? Archer is guess idk.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
my pc cant do XAT for some reason but I'm always on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.