• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
haha but anyway I can be tested (if I have to be) sometime this week.

Blaaz

Banned
sooo windie you should test me for war team sometime too, but i see you alot so that shouldnt be a problem

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah could I be tested for war team as well

WindieStyles

Yeah could I be tested for war team as well

Forgot to say this on post but testing for war team will be Best of 5, and you must have 5 teams. Reason being is I need to see how you go up against different team matchups.

sooo windie you should test me for war team sometime too, but i see you alot so that shouldnt be a problem

Whenever you finish your teams you know where to find me Sucka is also able to test for war team.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Ok is the test on PO or Wifi

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Any specific tier or anything

Ilane

I've seen the somgon ban list...but is there a more complete one where it lists all of the illegal moves and abilities. I've seen things where multiscale dragonites can't have superpower and all that but it's not listed on the ban list.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
OK. thx I should be ready if the next few days.

Blaaz

Banned
I've seen the somgon ban list...but is there a more complete one where it lists all of the illegal moves and abilities. I've seen things where multiscale dragonites can't have superpower and all that but it's not listed on the ban list.

as far as i know there isnt, but i guess you could think of it like dreamworld pokemon didnt exist anywhere past 5th gen so moves that they got from move tutors like in hgss they cant learn with a dream world ability

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
as far as i know there isnt, but i guess you could think of it like dreamworld pokemon didnt exist anywhere past 5th gen so moves that they got from move tutors like in hgss they cant learn with a dream world ability

Yeah that's it ^

Well guys Happy Fathers Day! Wishing your fathers the best day possible :D Have a good one ^^'

Drizzy_Drake

Take A Shot For Me ♥
Yeah same here, happy fathers day to all!

WindieStyles when can I get tested for the war team?

I cant use xat on my comp for some reason so I don't think I can talk with you guys much if it's not here >.<Hopefully I'll get a new computer as a graduation gift

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0

I cant use xat on my comp for some reason so I don't think I can talk with you guys much if it's not here >.<Hopefully I'll get a new computer as a graduation gift

Dont worry you dun need to be on xat to be social :D just post here often ^^' :) ... also try pming Windie or Sucka for the battle

WindieStyles

For future reference you can just call me Windie, aha. But, today isn't a great day cause Father's Day. But anyday this week I'll be free, next weekend I probably won't be on much at all, maybe just to check in on you guys. So anytime from Monday-Friday all day.

OK. thx I should be ready if the next few days.

Alright PM time/day that would be good for you.

Ilane

Ah that makes sense. Can't have a dream world pokemon with a 4th gen move. Or a pokemon released as dream world male only with an egg move.

Is there a list of pokemon that were released and whether they are event, in dream world somewhere, or Japanese only?

Blaaz

Banned
serebii doesnt have a definite list but it tells you in the pokedex

Ilane

The pokdex only tells you if it's available. Not if it's male only.

Basically looking for breeding purposes.

Gdas

Out of Practice
There was a darkrai out 7 days ago but I missed it, at least I got my V-Create victini

Ilane

There was a darkrai out 7 days ago but I missed it, at least I got my V-Create victini

I have a flawless timid one. I can get clones of it if necessary. I know a few cloners.

Yes it's RNG'd

I'm mainly looking for dream world females or flawless legendaries I don't have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.