• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaaz

Banned
yo who wants to battle i do wifi and po :3

Blaaz

Banned
nope :3 but mine is 2151-1626-2118

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Lol ...Ok mine is:

0089-1767-3108

@Known - k I'll be on Smogon Server (Name is Noble-Team)

NOTE: These battles count for rank up :) ...

Blaaz

Banned
oh my god known.... that names is amazing

Ilane

Archer, I can try to trade tomorrow.

Anything specific you want? If it's a legendary...I need to find one of the cloners and it could delay it.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
atm I can clone but I proably cant connect to wifi. One of my friends let me borrow his AR and I'm giving back in about a week or 2 so I can clone until them.

Blaaz

Banned
Thanks man.
I guess it was inappropriate or something cause i kept getting d/c. So my name will be the same as my serebii one for now.. lol

lol its fine my name is edible underwear :3

also mandingo is a ****star

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Helloooo Everyone ^^' ... Hope everyone's doing fine...

NOTE: Kn0wn just ranked up after completing a certain ammount of battles ... He's now a Legacy Warrior ^^' Congrats!

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Do jobs for the clan... after an amount of requests fulfilled you reach the next rank... I think I explained it in the original post...if not then I'll go and update it so that no one gets confused...

Ilane

Do jobs for the clan... after an amount of requests fulfilled you reach the next rank... I think I explained it in the original post...if not then I'll go and update it so that no one gets confused...
Ah...it doesn't give an exact number though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.