• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korey Hines
Rating: 6/10
I strive for the best
I will improve with whatever anybody advises me to
Ev trainer
Battling
No Refers

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Speaking about Friend Codes. Archer do you think it would be a good idea adding like a spoiler tag with all of our game and 3ds friend codes.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Rate yourself as a battler : 6/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I have said this countless times. I'm not abandoning this clan.
Would you make any improvements? : I don't see any need too, but if there is, I'll do my best to help out
Favored position: Battler and maybe EV trainer
How do you wish to rank up? : Battling and possibly doing jobs
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Do I count? If not then everyone in Ascension

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Neeeeeoooooooo <3.<3 woot ^^' Welcome back buddy

Hokage that' a great idea...I'll get to it when I wake up of course I'll need you to pm me your fc's so I can post em'

megaman12

Not Happy
Welcome back Neo-kun =D

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Glad to have such a warm welcome. And to everyone that just joined, I hope you guys enjoy this clan!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Wats up guys.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Hello Blaze how have you been this fine day.

Blaaz

Banned
fine its been pretty chill

Gdas

Out of Practice
I was in xat with suhnny and windie and suhnny was nice enough to get me a cacturn with leech seed and spikes. My ferrothorn is now amazing =]

Can anyone get me a male Conkeldurr with Mach punch plz

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I might be able to. But not until Thursday. Cool?

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I might have a male Timburr with those moves. I have quite a few things with egg moves.

Gdas

Out of Practice
Cancel that, all I need is Mach punch but the drain punch would be handy for the future. Conkeldurr has over 900 attack with Guts boost and choice band, don't wanna get on the wrong end of that lol

Ilane

Since I'm having trouble with RNG eggs...I can do dex fillers right now, but atm, that's about it.

Haven't given up yet...still trying. Just really frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.