• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep the no se moves and make the final 4 a lottery, no ubers

megaman12

Not Happy
My vote would be for Lottery and 1-3 wild cards.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Ok, I REALLY don't want to draw a line between good/bad/best/strongest gym leaders. I want to avoid labeling peoples strengths since I want the league to be FUN. I don't want a set four since they will get nowhere near as many challenges as a gym leader. Every type, like every leader has strengths and weakneses. Plus, FOUR SIMULTANEOUS BATTLES! That alone is tricky. Lose once, reset. We have 17 gyms. 8 badges is roughly half the league. 12/17 badges is almost 2/3.

I am open to the option that if a challenger gets 8 badges, we run a lottery to determine their final four. It's all luck. Should they get an easy type leader, good for them. A hard one, sucks to be them.

I want to emphasize each person getting a unique league experience. Hence why I allowed all 17 types but only required 8 badges (kinda like the anime). So for the record, from now on do not bother saying "set four must be the leagues best trainers" I will not agree. Should you not like this decision, then I will close the league and let someone else run it. I want our league to be unique and this is a key feature I think to do so.

Considering I am open to banning type resistant pokemon now, the level of FF should be EXCEEDINGLY different than a gym leader ('strong' or 'weak' leaders alike. Combine that with no SE STAB and you have yourself a damn near leveled match. All this considered, I don't want to make this too hard not too easy. I want people to challenge and be able to attain championship.

Now, I want everyone to cast a vote. If I do not have 5 members cast a vote in 5 days, I will make the majority vote decision or decide myself if there is none. Many of the options I will list below have not been mentioned yet but they seem sensible.

Final Four Decision (CHOOSE ONLY ONE)

- let challenger choose
- lottery
- together as a clan we decide looking at remaining gyms

Final Four Rules (CHOOSE ONLY ONE)

- permitted 1-3 wild cards (tell me how many you want, this is like most mono leagues)
- permitted 1 uber (maybe more, I guess if you want)
- challengers must use the same 'mon for all 4 matches (they can change EV's and movesets)
- challengers are not permitted using types that resists the leaders type
- challengers are not permitted using SE moves against the leaders type

My vote stands as:

- challengers choose their final four
- challengers are not permitted using SE moves against the leaders type

Personally, i think the E4 should go as follows...

Once the person beats the 8 gym leaders, their E4 begins, they can only us one team for the 4 gyms, so even if one of their pokemon on their team has an se stab, they just have to avoid using it on that gym.

Each gym for the E4 should be sudden death, one round not best of 3.

If they happen to lose against one of the E4, then they must retry from the beginning, rechallenging all 4 E4.

Once they complete the E4, they will have to face a wildcard as the "prior champion" so that we can officially name a league champion.

Any thoughts or comments lemme know, but it's just my opinion.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Yay Obama won... Damn it Fortun~o lost v.v ... DAMN IT the annexation triumphed ! D': I dun wanna be a state :'l ...

Anyways ppl happy elections bla bla bla

So weed is legal now in Cali and Washington \O/ WOOT!!! I know where I wanna go on vacation next summer...

Dunsparce should have a bada#% evolution .-.

Also I'm loving my gym team... Monoghost is reeeeally taking ppl by surprise and winning battles... it trolls so much...

rock lobster

Shellfish
idk about a dunsparce evo it would take the credit away from the og himself but if there was an evo for him i think all it would need is some extra defense to back his fat hp stat up and they better leave his serene grace alone without it dunsparce is jus the cutest yet weird lookin pokemon ever

Blaaz

Banned
i think we should start using the chat cuz its easier to contact people >.< *coughcoughimstillaguestcough*

megaman12

Not Happy
@Archer:......... wtf at that comment about weed >_<.

@Blaaz and Rock Lobster: You guys need to tell e when your on so I can member you. Currently I'm like the only person who hasn't lost mod status on that chat xD.

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Name: Drizzle Milotic
Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? :New on the forums, looking to be found on the Forums.
Would you make any improvements? :Want to train to become best VCG player in Canada.
Favored position: Do really have one.
How do you wish to rank up? : I wish to rank up by battling.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nobody did. This is literally my day on the forums.

ger9119

Guys im back, my internet/cable was down because cable company messed up after storm cleanup. What did i miss.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Name: Drizzle Milotic
Rate yourself as a battler : 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? :New on the forums, looking to be found on the Forums.
Would you make any improvements? :Want to train to become best VCG player in Canada.
Favored position: Do really have one.
How do you wish to rank up? : I wish to rank up by battling.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nobody did. This is literally my day on the forums.

Let me be the first to say welcome to The Legacy. Right now we are preparing to start anew, but most of us will still be there.

EDIT: guys im going to be leaving to revive a clan i was once part of. if it doesnt work i will come back here. but before i can revive it, i need more members, so until i do that, i will stay here.

Last edited:

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Sorry I know I'm new here i will be leaving because i was invited to join another clan. Plus this clan doesn't seem active. Bye

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Sorry I know I'm new here i will be leaving because i was invited to join another clan. Plus this clan doesn't seem active. Bye

K guys, now we are LOSING members from inactivity. I understand that people are still getting power back but we need stuff done.

ARCH! CLICK THIS LINK

http://www.serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=38818

Then copy and paste this:

Please transfer the OP of The Legacy clan to Ger9119

Kthxbai

FFS seriously this time. If you don't by Monday I am honestly giving up on this place as an active clan.

ger9119

My power is back fully so i'll be ready for new thread anytime. twi we cant make people be active we just got to work with what we got

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
My power is back fully so i'll be ready for new thread anytime. twi we cant make people be active we just got to work with what we got

I know, but I don't want to be the only one doing stuff. Arch simply has to PM a mod to get the ball rolling and he hasn't for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.