• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
sorry i was shootin (practicing my archery) so I couldnt be on...and bsides...my sister took my ds so I cant battle on wifi...i may battle on po though ...just pm me

megaman12

Not Happy
iol welcome back =D

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Archer is the link is your sig the right chat.

WindieStyles

Great job blaaz put me in the middle of the brackets -.- anyway gdas you do battle po right? If not idk how we are going to get this battle done seeing as i have no wifi.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
No Hokage...the link ti the chat is xat dot com slash pkmnlegacyclan......lol all that together lol :3

Hai ricoooo I asume you're joining right?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
kk thx Archer. Blaze do you want to do our battle on PO or Wifi. My PO has been messing up recently and disconnecting me from server a bunch. But if we do wifi I can battle tomorrow night around 6:30-8:00 P.M. -4 EST

megaman12

Not Happy
Activity Post.

Nothing new to report on the RNG front...

Any luck on your end Mega?

Well I haven't touched Egg Rnging yet since I haven't gotten the time recently but I have noticed some sort of problem with RNG with a 3ds. For some reason I couldn't find my 3ds parameters easily. I found them after numerous tries. Also sometimes I couldn't find them at all. Other times it was some different result. I tried with my Dsi and I found them very, very fast and every time I checked it was the same results. So basically there must be a problem with 3ds Rng or somerthing. Have you experienced similar problems?

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
Well I haven't touched Egg Rnging yet since I haven't gotten the time recently but I have noticed some sort of problem with RNG with a 3ds. For some reason I couldn't find my 3ds parameters easily. I found them after numerous tries. Also sometimes I couldn't find them at all. Other times it was some different result. I tried with my Dsi and I found them very, very fast and every time I checked it was the same results. So basically there must be a problem with 3ds Rng or somerthing. Have you experienced similar problems?

i have a friends who rngs dragon quest 9, and he claims its even easier on 3ds. ill text him and ask if u want me to

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Wow. Surprise visits from both Twi and Rico. Now if only they would join...
Now that Keldeo has been released, is it actually any good competitively? The lack of Ice Beam is quite unnerving, but that doesn't mean that it's bad. Right?

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
Wow. Surprise visits from both Twi and Rico. Now if only they would join...
Now that Keldeo has been released, is it actually any good competitively? The lack of Ice Beam is quite unnerving, but that doesn't mean that it's bad. Right?

this is what hp is for though. with water + fighting, it has good coverage
but do u wanna know whats awesome?
NINETALES GETS PAIN SPLIT AT MOVE TUTOR MOVE 5 GEN NOW
thus giving it the step above politoed and ttar its been hoping for

keldeo's move pool would make it great at doubles, too bad its probs banned from vgc
PS archer if the link in ur sig is wrong, WHY DONT U CHANGE IT. IM TOO LAZY FOR TYPING LINKS

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Keldeo's typing is great...water and fighting :) ... only big threats for it would be other water types like starmie or a vaporeon with toxic; psychic types like alakazam and cm espeon; dragons unless hp ice has something to say bout that; grass types like virizion and celebi; and gengar at ghost types cuz of thunderbolt and it's typing... so it could be usable in OU ...

in fact a I see many bluky sets for it...maybe a substitute drain punch bulk up set?...it'll be very interesting to see a set with roost in it...

the poke that's really worrying me is download genesect...he should be UBER cuz of his ability...

Last edited:

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
it has great bulk to, i could see it becoming a bulky support with taunt and scald, or even a tank due to its typing
Edit: also jellicent completely shuts it down, which is why hp dark could be used over hp ice. Fighting and dark have perfect coverage, but it wouldn't be able to touch dragons without a couple boosts

Last edited:

Ilane

I've been using my 3DS and for wondercards/stationary pokemon is works fine, but timer0 trolls like no tomorrow.

Haven't tried my DSi yet...is that one easier?

Sucka_Punch

Okay this is just my opinion, but due to the simplicity of po, the tourny should be restricted to only people who can use pokemon online. This will stop any problems with people not having wifi teams. Also if you have a computer, you should be able to get po, if not, tough it just makes everyone elses job harder. So if my suggestion is taken on, I will take someones spot that only has wifi capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.