• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
i hope i get to battle with you Ger. actually, i dont think ive been tested yet.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Forum Name: Poke_archer2010
PO Name: HypershotTX/[TL]Archer/Archercore

I have a cute feeling bout this tourney >:3 .... My team is epic <3.<3

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
If everyone can please list their time zones I would consider participating...

I live in Asia and don't want to bother signing up if noone can pick decent times to battle me.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Name: neo darkrai
PO Name: NeoDarkraiTV
Timezone: GMT -5

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to use a slightly out of date team. While I do that, I'm going to plan my team for the BW2 metagame.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Destroyer any of those names are the ones I use... if you see any of.those you should know it's me...besides when setting up the match my opponent will be told which one I'm using...

btw Twi GMT-4... I could battle at any momemt of.the day.cuz of the PO android app... I also have my laptop with me most of.the day

Last edited:

ger9119

I should be able to battle anytime also since i barely sleep anymore anyways. Its tough i got five excellent teams i could use im thinking of making a new one just for this tourney

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hmm...give me time to try PO out. I haven't actually used it in....almost a year.

On a side note...I'm thinking about jobs for the clan.

Personally, I would like tournament master. I like organizing and have so many unique ideas for tourneys stored up. J is def an artist so I will leave that to him. I don't battle at all on PO so wars should be lead by one of our best battlers.

Speaking of tourneys, Im thinking once we -eventually- launch the new thread I would like to host a forum wide tourney sponsored by Legacy. I'm thinking a mono-type tourney but with a special 'weakness clause'.

Example: (I will use gym leaders for examples)
Brock Vs. Misty
Misty is not permitted to use any water type moves since they are SE against rock. However, she may use Ice/Grass etc. moves that ARE SE if they do not match her assigned type.

Make sense?

ger9119

I think everyone should have some sort of job/duty in the clan, i would like to organize the wars/war team

I'm still alive!

Legacy J

Dench.
Hey Victini, the clans being turned around at the moment and it looks like we're headed in a better direction thanks to Ger and Twi's return. Maybe you should stick around for the ride ;)

I thinking having a war captain and then vice-captain could be a decent idea, like Ger could be the captain and ultimately make the final decisions on the war team - then the vice captain can be whoever is deemed the best battler in the clan and can offer advice to Ger on who to pick etc. I don't doubt your ability as a battler Ger but giving everyone else a rank to aspire to on the war team encourages them to improve battling.

^Thoughts?

On another note, I'll handle artwork and wherever else I'm needed. I could be co-leader but if you make that decision Ger bear in mind I am not the most active of members.

ger9119

Hey Victini, the clans being turned around at the moment and it looks like we're headed in a better direction thanks to Ger and Twi's return. Maybe you should stick around for the ride ;)

I thinking having a war captain and then vice-captain could be a decent idea, like Ger could be the captain and ultimately make the final decisions on the war team - then the vice captain can be whoever is deemed the best battler in the clan and can offer advice to Ger on who to pick etc. I don't doubt your ability as a battler Ger but giving everyone else a rank to aspire to on the war team encourages them to improve battling.

^Thoughts?

On another note, I'll handle artwork and wherever else I'm needed. I could be co-leader but if you make that decision Ger bear in mind I am not the most active of members.

Im on board with this for sure J, I'm not going to be in every war cause everyone will get a chance to shine in war if they want to. I just want to be charge of finding the war opponets and handling buisness with the other clans. Based on the upcoming tourney and future tourneys thats how the war captain will be choosen and they will have power to choose who they feel will be the best fit for the lineup. Also ill gladly particapate in the wars but i want to earn my spot in the lineup just like everyone else has to be in the war lineup. One suggestion im thinking of is the war team to send eachother our teams we going to use in the war to help build better teams and also get suggestions on our teams.

I have a few ideas for how co-leadership and how i'll choose co-leader(s) but for now i'm going to keep it under wraps for now. Im very happy with how everyone is being proactive in the future of Legacy it's awesome to see everyone working together to build Legacy up to be the elite clan of serebii.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Well since people seem to like the Tourney idea...here is my second proposition...which I kinda hinted at earlier...

The League...yes, this tourney will be advertising the clan AND the league.

I propose a monotype league (like the game) that follows the same rule as the tourney. Leaders must use a 6/0 monotype team and challengers may not use any SE STAB moves against them.

OR

They must register a team (maybe 1-2 subs also) to defeat the entire league with, but be allowed SE STAB moves. So one gym leader may be simple, another may be hell.

In terms of the art for the league, I can easily design badges (I have made many awesome badges in the past) But I just need someone to put finishing touches on it (namely shading+light effects). I'll see if I can find one I made before. I really hate using NL pokemon badges. So tacky.

megaman12

Not Happy
I think the latter idea is better I think people would be more willing to make and register a team than making a monotype team. And yes Twi you have made awesome badges in the past xD. I didn't know NL is still making pokemon badges =O(unless people just copy/paste her previous works?)

Off topic: B2/W2 come out in 9 days. Who is gonna get a copy? I'm thinking of buying mines first day like I have been doing since pokemon diamond.

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Alright, sticking with the "register" Idea...

Do you guys think a mono-league is a good idea? Or just have X amount of leaders who use w/e they want? However, maybe leaders must register 1 'signature' pokemon?

This way it kind of matches Legacy more since our clan emphasizes on beginnings and roots.

Legacy J

Dench.
I'd go for a mono league. That way we can try and be the best mono-league, you're not gonna beat the OSF for a frontier-style league.
Giving Gym Leaders whatever they want can discourage players from trying to beat the league since gym leaders are already strong battlers and hard enough to beat.
Maybe mono-type GLs and a free-for-all E4?

Also Twi, I can help with badges, I can do any shading and stuff if you tell me what look you're going for.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I'd go for a mono league. That way we can try and be the best mono-league, you're not gonna beat the OSF for a frontier-style league.
Giving Gym Leaders whatever they want can discourage players from trying to beat the league since gym leaders are already strong battlers and hard enough to beat.
Maybe mono-type GLs and a free-for-all E4?

Also Twi, I can help with badges, I can do any shading and stuff if you tell me what look you're going for.

K well I'm on bored for the mono league too then. Once we have people, I'll find out the types and make the badges. I'll then ship them over to you for touch ups. But this league will be way down the line. There are other things we need to sort out still. In this order:

- New name/mascot

Still going with the starter theme? I rethought it and we should do Zard/Toise/Saur instead. More empowering

- New Banners

J, that's your duty...once we find a name

- Job Assignment

Head Artist - I think we agreed that's J?
Tourney Master - I would like this unless...
League Co-Ordinator - We agree in a league then I want this job
War General - Ger is clan leader, he could do this job I guess. This should be devoted to someone who can find us battles. They don't have to actually battle.
War Lieutnant - this should be our BEST battler. They will find us our best battlers.
Welcome Wagon - say hi to new members and tell Ger to update the OP

- New Thread

We really need this up SOON. I say BW2 launch the latest. We need to attract newbies and the way we are now is not good.

- Tourney to advertise us and the opening of the league. Legacy may host the league, but I may ask players who performed well to step on board.

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
hey not gonna b able to put up Pokefarm branch for awhile cuz i just got grounded. also not gonna b active till ungrounded. srry guys!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.