• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Yep I was right... got my laptop back :) ...as for the league... I WANNA CHANGE MY TYPE!!! ... Dark or Ghost... but I prefer ghost!^^'

since archer wants to switch to ghost i want flying

Oh FFS...fine...I will give both of you your new types AFTER you PM me your avi trainer+mon.

dbcb

Name: dbcb

Rate: 1/10... haven't played since a few months after hgss release, so I do not know 5th gen at all. Just bought black2. Used to be fairly competent back in the day.

Other Stuff: battler so rank up that way I suppose.

Recommended by Ger

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
K thread is up, made some edits. Now you can change yur damn types whenever you want w/o bugging me much ;)

ger9119

Name: dbcb

Rate: 1/10... haven't played since a few months after hgss release, so I do not know 5th gen at all. Just bought black2. Used to be fairly competent back in the day.

Other Stuff: battler so rank up that way I suppose.

Recommended by Ger

Yay! Welcome to Legacy Dbcb.

Soo happy League is up.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Woot! that's great :33 ... K so back to the new thread ...

I will work on the new thread tomorrow night. I'm moderately satisfied with the league atm so I can focus on fixing the thread up.

Also, Arch, message a mod to give ger the OP.

Ger, once you have OP, have a mod delete all the below posts from old leaders/co-leaders or transfer them to your co-leaders.

Legacy J

Dench.
Sorry TWI, team probably wont be ready until the end of next week. This week is full of exams and then I'm working through my holidays, should be able to work on it in my spare time but I want to have a solid team sorted before I open.

Welcome new members!

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I been brainstorming an idea for determing E4 and Champion. First person to beat all gym leaders will be crowned Legacy League Champion then next four will be crowned E4, i was wondering if i can challenge league?

Forgot to comment on this...

Yes, that is a good idea. I was thinking about that also. Or hold a winners circle.

As for gym leaders challenging the league? I say...fine, but you can't become E4 or champ that way. No pulling a Lance.

I want to reserve gym leaders as Legacy members. E4 + Champ as outside clan members.

ger9119

Can't we have a gym leader tourney and winner becomes E4? I do like ger's idea tho.

I like Mega idea also eiether one works for me to be honest. Whatever makes the league better i'm all for it, speaking of League im happy with start we have some challengers already and highly compietive gym leaders

rock lobster

Shellfish
Name: rock lobster
Rate yourself as a battler : 1/10 only ever battled my bro an a few wifi battles on pt and lost 90% of the wifi battles
Why do you want to join this clan? : i want to battle and get better and learn more about ev training an breeding
Would you make any improvements? : of course
Favored position: battler but as forementioned would like to get into ev training and breedeing
How do you wish to rank up? : battling
Did anybody refer you to this clan: nope

Legacy J

Dench.
Welcome to the clan pal, not really sure if there's a testing system in place atm (AHEM GUYS) but If you can catch me on, I'll happily battle you on PO if you have it.
Come hang around the xat and see if you can meet people on there!

Somebody come join me there now plz ;-;

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I have a lot of catching up to do with the clan. I started college recently and have been juggling my time with various things. I also need to catch up on competitive battling. But I like the progress that I've seen. From what I can see, we're starting a new thread for a league and we have a few new members. Keep it up guys!

ger9119

It's okay Neo hope you are enjoying college so far and its good to have you have back. Welcome to Legacy Rock Lobster let me know if you need any help with anything.

Me and J have been brainstorming some radical ideas for the clan so stay tuned! I'm also doing some structure work for the OP.

i need mod on chat cuz i'm always there and ppl need to be membered

Status
Not open for further replies.