• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
It's okay Neo hope you are enjoying college so far and its good to have you have back. Welcome to Legacy Rock Lobster let me know if you need any help with anything.

Me and J have been brainstorming some radical ideas for the clan so stay tuned! I'm also doing some structure work for the OP.

THANK YOU!

I was gonna start it last night but got caught in pokestar studios...then I thought...I'm doing too much XD. You guys have the userbars, you can make the OP :p If you need more userbars ask me and I will make them/send the template over.

Ya, I think my work is 'done' for now. I will handle the league. Leaders, co-leaders, members, time to take your part and work on the OP :)

ger9119

Its was gonna be a branch on another website, guys the crystalline guard is intrested in a war does anyone wanna do it let me know Asap

Legacy J

Dench.
Another forum - I think?
Joining pokefarm is not mandatory but destroyer is trying to set up another Legacy clan there to be twinned with this one so he's trying to encourage members to.

Also, Ger, CG are strongth and I think we should be looking more to punch more around our own weight since he haven't had (or won) a war in a while. No offence guys...

megaman12

Not Happy
So whens the new chat gonna be made? I think I'm the only one who can member people there lol. I will probably open my gym on Friday been busy lately >_<. I was also thinking of RNGing my whole team for wifi battles too.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hey guys,

I've decided on an interesting, and IMO fair way to handle the E4...it's simple...we don't have an E4.

What I propose is something called "The Final Four". However it does involve more leaders in the clan, so we need to either

A: Get more members
B: Hire outside members

Here's how it goes down:

Challengers are allowed to challenge any gym in any order, correct? Why not have 17 gyms max (one for each type) so their exact challenge is unique? However, they must only complete 8 gyms to be able to fight the Final Four. Who are they? Just 4 other gym leaders! The catch, they must beat them simultaneously (like the current rules state) plus they can choose any leaders as their personal final four! This may make them think strategically. Easy badges? Or easy Final Four to the champion throne? Should they lose any of the Final Four battles, they must reset the Final Four challenge.

As I said, to make it work, we need 4 more members.

Legacy J

Dench.
Hey guys,

I've decided on an interesting, and IMO fair way to handle the E4...it's simple...we don't have an E4.

What I propose is something called "The Final Four". However it does involve more leaders in the clan, so we need to either

A: Get more members
B: Hire outside members

Here's how it goes down:

Challengers are allowed to challenge any gym in any order, correct? Why not have 17 gyms max (one for each type) so their exact challenge is unique? However, they must only complete 8 gyms to be able to fight the Final Four. Who are they? Just 4 other gym leaders! The catch, they must beat them simultaneously (like the current rules state) plus they can choose any leaders as their personal final four! This may make them think strategically. Easy badges? Or easy Final Four to the champion throne? Should they lose any of the Final Four battles, they must reset the Final Four challenge.

As I said, to make it work, we need 4 more members.

Well obviously you'd choose the easy final 4, it makes more logical sense. With gym leaders you don't have to start again every time you lose, and so you'd choose the harder ones so you can go at them more often, scout their teams out etc. Then after that you have an easy ride through the final four. At least that's how I see it, I like the idea but it needs refinement imo.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Well obviously you'd choose the easy final 4, it makes more logical sense. With gym leaders you don't have to start again every time you lose, and so you'd choose the harder ones so you can go at them more often, scout their teams out etc. Then after that you have an easy ride through the final four. At least that's how I see it, I like the idea but it needs refinement imo.

Of course it needs to be refined. It's just the general direction i want to go. Maybe allow 1-3 wild cards? An Uber matching the type?

However if we allow wild cards I may drop the reset rule.

Then again I don't want a crazy hard league. I'd like to see champions rotate a bit.

Last edited:

ger9119

Guys i finished the thread mockup post, just gotta fix some spelling errors and such. Any type of banners you want to submit do it ASAP.

UltimaTiger

Mad Breeder
hey guys anyone interested in doing trades for some baby shinx?
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=2316823
i have almost a full box of ones around this quality left over from a recent breeding project. fire/ice/thunder fang on all and 2-3 ivs at 30+.
got the one i needed and an awesome breeding partner for her if i ever want to make more. dunno what to do with the rest.

don't even care what i get in return.

dbcb

When I hear Legacy, I thnk of tbe OGs who made pokemon what it is now.

So like the original starters, the rat, mew and mewtwo.

ger9119

I'm leaning towards Mewtwo or Arecus as main mascot, i really want to get everything on the new thread done soon for we dont have to worry about it when we open it. Spent a good hour on a new ranking system that me and J discussed previously on the chat.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I side with Arceus then. Lets go ahead with that. In fact, TMP has a banner dedicated to us for the badges I made for them using Arceus since all our leaders have him sigged >_> So lets do Arceus. he is the original one, has potential to be anything, blah blah. Runner up agreed can be Mewtwo since he's an 'improved' legacy. But this time, lets have only one? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.