• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
That whole simple process of transfering clan that Twi posted should have been done like weeks ago =/.

ger9119

I'll be adding a new ranking system among other things for new thread which i already have set up and ready to go.

Blaaz

Banned
so anyone else get halo?

also archer get on xat please cuz still guested

megaman12

Not Happy
Ok guys now we officially need a new xat. I was the only mod there as everyone lost there admin/mod status do to that woncky xat. Now I finally lost my mod status xD so there is no way to member ppl now D=.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
GOOD NEWS!

I have 645 pokemon in my W2 dex. Nice full boxes with a fully evolved form of every mon. Just need Manaphy/Phion/Dialga/Palkia and I'm DONE! Thus, I can once again work on my gym team.

BAD NEWS!

I just found out Miracle Mask is available on the EShop ._. I was gonna order it and wait a couple weeks. But now...I will be playing Layton like a gentleman and putting my gym on hold...again >_>

As for the xat issue. Who's job is Xat control? They should make a new xat asap.

ger9119

GOOD NEWS!

I have 645 pokemon in my W2 dex. Nice full boxes with a fully evolved form of every mon. Just need Manaphy/Phion/Dialga/Palkia and I'm DONE! Thus, I can once again work on my gym team.

BAD NEWS!

I just found out Miracle Mask is available on the EShop ._. I was gonna order it and wait a couple weeks. But now...I will be playing Layton like a gentleman and putting my gym on hold...again >_>

As for the xat issue. Who's job is Xat control? They should make a new xat asap.

I would make a new one but my browser clears cookies and makes into a guest

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I would make a new one but my browser clears cookies and makes into a guest

You must register a REAL xat account. Once u have a registered xat account it will permanently member you. This way you can login from anywhere with your xat id. I honestly think that's everyone's issue.

Who actually HAS a REAL xat account? Password and everything?

megaman12

Not Happy
@Twi: Have fun with Layton!=D. Im stuck in picking either layton or paper mario for my 3ds. What do you think? I could make a xat if you want. I have a real xat account and password.

Blaaz

Banned
i have one and im on it like everyday

ger9119

Okay so we have our new main clan xat thanks to C-Demo and Wolf made us a league one

Blaaz

Banned
just because a new xat has been made doesnt mean that we can neglect it again cuz the cycle will repeat :c

what makes you think two xats will be used when we didn't even use 1, i say we go with wolfs because he made his first

Status
Not open for further replies.