• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Dragoon: The Dragon Campaign

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
{Sorry this is kind of short}
Aaron Kodora

Aaron listened to the conversation and the building stress, not really wanting to join in. He thought to himself, We need less fighting, and more co-operating. Let’s see now; who do I like so far? That Diego guy is alright, same with Charlotte. I can’t stand Andrea. She’s just too full of herself. Naga or whatever his name is seems to be a little shy, so he’s alright. Micheal looks like he’s a follower. I’ll see if I can work with him. Alyssin, I like. She seems to have the clearest head out of all of us. I wonder what they think of me.

He put his hood and sunglasses back on. “I'm thinking that I'm gonna join this attack on the Winglies, so I’m going to go to the forest to experiment with my Dragoon abilities,” he said to the group. “Anyone wanna join me?”

Without waiting for an answer, he walked toward the exit of the stage, then turned back to see if anyone was coming.

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Nahgka Kaa

Nahgka Kaa didn't really have anything better to do. Plus the further away he was from Andrea the better. "Sure, I'll come along," Nahgka blurted out. Nahgka still had the feeling his friends were accustom to seeing a character like himself. Nahgka wasn't exactly the most charming character. Plus, his blue tongue could also turn some off. But he was still hoping Aaron wouldn't mind him tagging along.

He looked back to the others to see if they would follow. Surely they weren't the only ones eager to try out their powers. But still, Nahgka was a little unsure about practicing. It didn't seem responsible to him. But he didn't know what else to do with his time, and it seemed like the best choice. Nahgka took his spear and headed in the same direction, looking back once more at the rest to see if they would come.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Alyssin Garvetura

“I'm thinking that I'm gonna join this attack on the Winglies, so I’m going to go to the forest to experiment with my Dragoon abilities,” The guy called Aaron said to the group. “Anyone wanna join me?”

"Sure, I'll come along," Naga blurted, following Aaron.

"I'll come too!" Said Alyssin, jogging to catch up. "After all, we need to train in order to realise our potential, and we ARE, in a way, the key points in the battle to come tomorrow." Alyssin realised she was rambling a bit, and stopped talking.

I'm rambling? Oh jeez, imagine what Mum'd say. "Dear, SHUT UP!" Oh god. In any case, my fellow Dragoons are nice enough, besides Andrea. Greasy? Like I care. Besides.... my hair is NOT turning brown! She thought. She was kinda surprised to be thinking about what Andrea said, and she reckoned it'd be a slight, annoying distraction at the back of her mind. Just what she neededd right now.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore

“I'm thinking that I'm gonna join this attack on the Winglies, so I’m going to go to the forest to experiment with my Dragoon abilities,” Aaron said to the group. “Anyone wanna join me?” Aaron announced as he strode towards the stage's exit, walking a short distance to see if anyone was coming with him.

"Sure, I'll come along," Nahgka blurted out, following Aaron almost instantly.

"I'll come too! After all, we need to train in order to realize our potential, and we ARE, in a way, the key points in the battle to come tomorrow." The redhead Alyssin added, following them. Charlotte looked over at the group. She did not have to think twice about her decision. For her, the less she saw or heard of O Perfect One, Andrea, the better, and she did want to find out what her powers were and how she would use them in the battle the next day. She looked towards the wall where the weapons were secured, took her scythe, the one that she had stolen from a weapons crate six years prior, and turned to face the group.

"I'm coming too. Don't you guys leave me behind!" She said, clutching her violet orb as she walked over to where the three were standing.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley

Andrea was on the verge of walking away before Diego stopped her. He just looked at her with some intensity but Andrea didn't budge. "Listen, I'm sorry if I offended you. However, we were all chosen. That means essentially, we were all chosen for a reason. Let's be honest, we know little about ourselves and each other. Perhaps the dragons..." He then started to look somewhere else but Andrea just tried to move around. He still blocked her, the nerve of the guy. "They looked beyond the walls we placed to protect ourselves... the memories with the feelings attached... and beyond the general picturization we place on ourselves and our everyday lives... and look at the great picture... the greater good," he still blocked her. Andrea tried moving around but there he was again. "The dragons... they were sacrificed for the greater good... I suppose for their sake, we do the same for them and end the reign of terrible Winglies," he finally finished as just as Andrea was about to respond. The male who she never caught the name of started to talk.

”Buddy, just leave it alone for a while. None of us really planned on being heroes. She has a job here, I doubt many of us have that. She probably has friends too, and having to suddenly join an army and get rid of those things must be hard.” The male now started to stick up for Andrea. That did surprise her but she just watched. ”I am amazed and proud to have been chosen, but that’s me. It’s clear you think in the same way, but not all people think or feel the same way. There’s no point in trying to make people think the same way as you, if they are already determine to think differently.” he continued but then there was an awkward silence. After he was done, Andrea went up to him "I didn't need help" she was annoyed that Diego blocked her numerous of times. "But thank you anyway"

Andrea looked at both the males "You may have your honor code but I don't. I am not here to play hero and I didn't want this. I just want a life full of money, fashion and parties. I couldn't care less about what the dragons want or the greater good. I want my life and I am so out of here" Andrea started to walk away back to her clothing store. She then looked at the other male "You want that new look or what?" she smirked but instead of waiting for a response she just walked away. She heard the rest of them try out there powers which did interest her a little "I wonder what my powers are" she thought. She then walked into her store and started to sort her stock out. "These people aren't my people, I am high society if only mother can see me now, she would be happy at least I am making a good life out of what I have" she said to herself.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal

~Fort Magrad~

Micheal looked at the woman, who had walked over to him to talk.
"I didn't need help. But thank you anyway."
Micheal wouldn't be surprised if the tone on her voice came from the actions of Diego, who had been constantly blocking her off and annoying her. He didn't mind though, he was a helpful guy. He looked on, as she continued to speak.
"You may have your honor code but I don't. I am not here to play hero and I didn't want this. I just want a life full of money, fashion and parties. I couldn't care less about what the dragons want or the greater good. I want my life and I am so out of here."

Micheal disagreed with a few things she said, but thought it'd be easier to form a friendship with this team before he tried to really intervene much. He patted Diego on the shoulder, before turning around as the woman began to leave.
"You want that new look or what?"
Micheal tried to respond, but before he had the chance, she was already off. Micheal looked back at the group, and sighed, as he followed behind her.

“I'm thinking that I'm gonna join this attack on the Winglies, so I’m going to go to the forest to experiment with my Dragoon abilities, anyone wanna join me?”
People were already discussing powers, and it made Micheal wonder what powers he would have. The orb he had received had glowed a pale white color, and he couldn't think of many powers that would be associated with that color. Maybe it was something angelic and strange, but then again, that wouldn't fit the idea of Dragons too well. He looked down at his hand, examining the orb carefully. It was so smooth, so perfectly crafted. It was not glowing as powerfully anymore, and only emitted a very faint throbbing light. He clenched his fist, and looked up, before jogging in the direction the girl had gone, know out of site.

After a while, Micheal came across a small, quaintly styled clothing store. He could only assume this was hers. As he stepped in the front doorway, he heard someone talking.
"These people aren't my people, I am high society. if only mother can see me now, she would be happy; at least I am making a good life out of what I have."

Micheal felt uneasy, being able to hear such a personal comment. He looked around, and spotted the neatly dressed woman sorting out her stock. He cleared his throat, and started speaking.
"So, uhm, what was it you needed? Measurements?"
He smiled lightly, leaning on the bench.​

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley

Andrea was at her store stacking and was about to reach for a cigarette until she heard a voice. It was familiar, so she figured she could have a smoke later. She turned around and saw that it was the male that was one of the knights. He simply asked "So, uhm, what was it you needed? Measurements?" He smiled at her but Andrea didn't look that emotional anyway. "Yes I do infact but don't strip because I have done this so many times that I don't need you to strip" She added. She looked at him and then went to get her measuring tape. "This may be a little painful" she bluntly pointed out.

She took a look at him. "Arms spread out" she said before asking "What is your name by the way?" she then measured his height "5'11", weight "light heavyweight", inside leg "This may tickle" she then reached up to his thigh and measure his inside leg. "Alright that should be fine now I think with your features that something in lighter shade of grey would work wonders, it may be close to beige though" she explained as she took out a cigarette and started to smoke. "Sorry I have a very stressful job, I do the whole town's clothing and well I am high strung" she pointed out explaining why she was smoking. Holding the cigarette in her right hand she then looked at his face and then his body. She went around him and looked at his back. "Right I may have something for you actually, I am just going to alter one of my creations so yeah I think you can go and train with them or whatever. I'll bring it up to you and I'm be off and really have fun with the hero games" Andrea pointed out as she continued to smoke which she assumed was a turnoff anyway.

After she had made sure that the Michael was gone. Andrea got one of her creations and looked at it. "Okay if I do change that to be shorter and then maybe extent the length of that" she then started to work on Michael's new attire which was a lot of work of her. "Hmm this should be interesting" she thought as she continued to work all on his clothing. It was simple for her, so unlike what she could have done for herself, this was quick and still very chic. "Alright I should find out where they are going or maybe box it first so there are no issues" she said out loud. She then got a blue box and tied it up with a nice silky yellow ribbon. "Now where is he?" she asked herself as Andrea carried the box with her trying to figure out where they were.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((I have no clue why, but I imagined Micheal kinda like Stephen Stills just now. Odd.))

~Diego ★ Vendrix~
Fort Magrad; Imperial Holy City Gloriano

”Buddy, just leave it alone for a while. None of us really planned on being heroes. She has a job here, I doubt many of us have that. She probably has friends too, and having to suddenly join an army and get rid of those things must be hard.”

Diego turned around and it was the first man to receive an orb that had spoken. He sighed. He supposed the man had a point. He wasn't someone to be preaching about power and responsibility. He let the man finish.

”I am amazed and proud to have been chosen, but that’s me. It’s clear you think in the same way, but not all people think or feel the same way. There’s no point in trying to make people think the same way as you, if they are already determine to think differently.”

Diego nodded in agreement. He supposed he was right. However, for him, her reasons for why not did not make sense. Then again, her chosen in the first place probably didn't make much sense either. Perhaps she has given up.

”Understand man?”

Diego nodded before he noticed Andrea began speaking. What she said had sicken him and he wondered how much of this woman reminded him of the Winglies. However, he remembered Judas had more humanity than Wingly or most people for that matter. He decided that Micheal seemed like a nice guy. "Go on ahead, I'll wait for this guy and catch up with you later," Diego told the others before he followed Micheal to the shop. When he arrived. Micheal hadn't noticed he arrived. "These people aren't my people, I am high society. if only mother can see me now, she would be happy; at least I am making a good life out of what I have." he managed to hear her say from an open window.

"High society? That sounds like the Winglies. However, if you are trying to make the best of things when they could be changed for the better, it's like giving up," Diego said to himself quietly. He couldn't hear much else. When Micheal stepped out, Diego greeted him with a smile. "I'm sorry about earlier. Anyway, I didn't catch your name?" he asked as he began leading him to the spot where the others were headed to try their battle skills.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
~ Imperial Holy City Gloriano ~

- City Streets -

Jonah headed along, certain that he had seen the others head this way. From what Nilah has told him, most of the Dragoons had headed out the west gate to the Ice Fields, likely for training. But a few of them had headed into the city, so Jonah naturally wanted to see what was up. It was his job to look after the people after all. If the new Dragoons had any issues they needed to work out, he was going to lend a hand.

He finally came across the two of them in front of the city's only real clothing shop, and it was then that he realized where he had seen that one girl before, the one had been chosen by the fuchsia orb. This was her shop.

A sudden uneasiness came over him. She didn't have the best reputation. If she was a Dragoon now, then would she even seriously consider it or would she simply consider it a bother like she did most things? She certainly didn't turn a smile his way when he came in for the regular inventory report. He couldn't help but let out a sigh. Hopefully that Dragon knew what it was doing.

Jonah approached the two Dragoons, Diego and Michael, but they seemed like they were already heading out to meet the others, from what he could tell, so he let them be. Andrea was the real issue here. If she didn't pull together with the others...

He decided to wait outside for her. No use going in when she could be busy with who knows what and getting her angry at him before he even got started talking. After a little while though, his patience paid off and Andrea came out, holding a small box. He couldn't help but cringe when he saw the quality of the box she was carrying out. A dyed box with a silk ribbon? When had she managed to slip that silk under his nose? surely there was more practical uses for something as hard to come by as silk than for simple decoration. Even Diaz's cloak wasn't made from silk.

He put those thoughts aside for now though. Once again, she was a hard one to deal with sometimes and he didn't want to tick her off with something trivial.

"Now where is he?" she asked herself as Andrea carried the box with her trying to figure out where they were.

"If you're looking for the others," Jonah said. "They went to the Ice Fields to train."

Once he was sure he had her attention, he continued. "You are planning to join them right? I can show you the quickest way if you'd like." He started to walk off, figuring she would follow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~ Ice Fields ~

Nilah was waiting for the Dragoons at the west gate. When she saw that they weren't all together, she turned to one of her scouts. "Wait here for the others, to arrive, then show them were we're at."

The scout nodded. "Right."

There was none of that saluting stuff in her squads. They were scouts, a single tip to the enemy would identify leadership, which in turn would make her a target for every enemy archer in the area. She didn't even wear a different uniform from the others. Her men knew who she was, that was enough.

The Dragoons, minus three, came through the west gate. Unlike the east side of the city, which was surrounded by a snowy pine forest and low-lying foothills of the northern mountains, the west gate led to a desolate icy wasteland. Blizzards would often sweep in from the Ice Fields, coating the city in snow, and the chilling winds were a constant presence. But, with it being spring time and all, it wasn't as cold as it could be.

Nilah approached the Dragoons, her red hair blowing a bit in the wind. ""You guys are here to train right?" she asked. She already knew the answer, of course. It was her job to know things after all. "My men have set up an area for you guys just over there, and I've got a medic standing by just in case anything goes wrong."

She started to lead the others over to the training area. There were target dummies, like the kind archer's used, arranged in a few rows or other patterns. Spinning shields, like the sorts knights trained their sword play or lance skills on were also available.

"Don't worry about breaking this stuff, its old anyway." Nilah said.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Aaron Kodora

Aaron watched as Diego walked off after Micheal, then turned to the other three. “I think we should go to the Ice Fields,” he said. “I just feel like that’s a good place to try our new powers out.” Then they began the walk there, stopping by his house to pick up his dagger and bow. The group didn’t say much.

When they arrived at the Ice Fields, he saw that there was a red-haired woman walking towards them. "You guys are here to train right?" she asked. “My men have set up an area for you guys just over there, and I've got a medic standing by just in case anything goes wrong.

“Alright,” Aaron said. “Let’s go then!” He ran off in the direction she pointed, and saw some target dummies to practice on. “I got this one!” He didn’t even look at the others, so he didn’t know what they were doing. He was too focused on his own experimentation.

He tried to picture his orb in his mind, then was shocked when he saw the same dragon. It seemed like it was saying something, but he couldn’t hear what. Then a realization dawned on him, and he suddenly knew what he had to do. He raised his arms, stared hard at the icy ground, and simply willed it to rise in a spike beside him. To his surprise, it did.

He did that a few more times, till he was surrounded by a wall of ice. Then he willed it to shape itself into a two-walled cave, and it did it partially; it was slightly lopsided. Finally, he thought of a chunk of the ground rising up and forming itself into a ball of ice, then flying at one of the dummies. It rose, formed itself, then hurtled straight at the dummy. Unfortunately, he lost his concentration and it fell a few feet short.

He turned and saw everyone staring at him. He smiled sheepishly. Then he pulled out his dagger and willed it to transform, like in his brief vision. What he now held was about a foot-long icicle, though it wasn’t cold to touch. He swung it around for a bit, then switched grips because he liked it better in reverse grip. He hacked up the first dummy then pulled out his bow. He aimed at another dummy and let fly. He had expected it to just stick in the target, but instead it went all the way through and fell to the ground behind the target. Aaron smiled. This is fun. He looked over to see what everyone else had accomplished.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore

Charlotte stood in the middle of the icy training ground, her orb in her skirt's pocket, which had already dimmed to a dark plum shade. She gripped her scythe tightly, and scanned all the dummies, one of which has already been claimed. Looking to her side, she saw her teammate Alyssin shivering from the cold of the Ice Fields. She walked towards the younger girl, took off her own leather jacket and draped it over her, patting her shoulder afterwards. She then chose her dummy and using the curved blade of her scythe, pulled it towards her. She then closed her eyes and tried picturing her violet orb in her mind. Suddenly, a dragon materialized, a relatively small, deep, dark, shadowy serpent-like dragon. It was saying something in a tongue unknown to Charlotte, perhaps the language of Dragons?

"And I of Poison, or Darkness, or something else?" She asked the Dragon, who replied in the same, strange tongue. Charlotte immediately understood what she had to do.

"Darkness...is my Element." She whispered as she willed a dark shadow to encircle her and her training dummy. She opened her eyes, and saw that indeed, she, along with her dummy, was surrounded by walls of darkness. She took her scythe and willed her scythe to transform. In front of her eyes, the plain iron of her scythe transformed into a shadowy violet metal decorated with blood-red pearls. She looked up at her dummy.

Now I can begin...." She thought to herself, raising her scythe as she infused it with her shadowy powers. Filled with the knowledge of several curses, she decided to try them.

"Torment." She whispered as she focused on her target dummy. Instantly, the dummy started writhing and squirming as if in pain. Charlotte grinned.

"I'm actually enjoying this..." She thought to herself as she advanced towards the writhing dummy, and swung her darkness-infused scythe. To her surprise, her normally speedy technique sped up even more, her swings stronger than they were originally. Within seconds, the dummy lay at her feet in shreds.

"Whoops. Looks like I shredded it." She thought as she saw the ruined dummy.

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
~Ice Fields~
Alyssin Garvetura

Alyssin followed the others. After they passed through the west gate, a red haired woman walked up to them. "You guys are here to train right?" she asked. “My men have set up an area for you guys just over there, and I've got a medic standing by just in case anything goes wrong."

Aaron walked in the direction she pointed eagerly, and Alyssin went that way too. Training dummies where there, for their use.

Aaron leapt into the training, turning his knife into a foot long icicle and making icicles sprout around him on the ground. Alyssin gripped her gem and closed her eyes in concentration.

An image of a large red dragon, with crimson eyes flashed through her mind. It made a quick gesture and vanished, but Alyssin understood what th dragon meant. She opened her eyes and switched the orb from her left hand and into her right. No need to accidently throw the priceless object.

She closed her left hand into a fist, concentrating on a firey feeling that was slowly building in her stomach. After a moment or two, she opened her hand.

A small fire, no bigger than a pea, burst into life in her hand, growing bigger and bigger every second that passed. Alyssin grinned. Staring at a training dummy nearby, she threw the fireball. It flew through the air, but landed just short, winking out before it hit the ground.

She still smiled. "A good first try." She murmured. She pulled out her sword, an idea in her mind. She held it tightly, and concentrated, again, on the firey feeling in her stomach. Then, she mentally forced the feeling up her arm, into her sword.

Now, at the tip of the sword, a fire grew. She focused, and the fire began travelling down the blade, coating the steel in fire. It was a weak flame, but Alyssin knew, with practise, it would become powerful and deadly.

She practised a few of her sword movements, before walking up to a dummy with the spinning shield. She thurst her sword at the dummy, bringing up a scorch mark on the shield. With a grin, she practised a few more thrusts, then extinguised the fire on her sword, and sheathed it.

If only mother could see how I've progressed since her departure Alyssin thought. She then pushed the thought away. I better keep practising

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal

~Fort Magrad~

Micheal had no chance to speak again, as Andrea spoke, giving him commands for the fitting. "This may be a little painful." Micheal cringed at just how blunt she was with the statement, and before he could even move, she spoke again. "Arms spread out. What is your name by the way?" He stood awkwardly, before speaking.
"Micheal. Micheal Azreal." Looking at a small plaque behind the desk, he gathered she was Andrea. After a moment, she spoke up again. "This may tickle." He wondered what she was about to do, but his thoughts were put aside as he felt her hand on his inner thigh. He cleared his throat silently, before she spoke agin, standing up, and examining him. "Alright that should be fine now I think with your features that something in lighter shade of grey would work wonders, it may be close to beige though." He was fine with that, he wouldn't mind such a pale color at this point. Micheal looked down for a second, examining his muck coated boots. Before he could speak, he smelt a cigarette. "Sorry I have a very stressful job, I do the whole town's clothing and well I am high strung."

He felt like yelling at her, but he held it back. It was a personal issue, which he did not want to have to explain at this point. She slowly walked around him, looking at his front and back, before speaking again. "Right I may have something for you actually, I am just going to alter one of my creations so yeah I think you can go and train with them or whatever. I'll bring it up to you and I'm be off and really have fun with the hero games." She spoke while smoking, and Micheal breathed a heavy sigh, before leaving.

"I'm sorry about earlier. Anyway, I didn't catch your name?"
Micheal looked up, and saw the man who had been annoying Andrea, Diego. He seemed genuinely sorry, and Micheal thought he'd the give the guy a chance.
"Hey, don't worry about it. And I'm Micheal."
Diego started to walk away, leading Micheal to the training ground most likely.
"So umm, what do you make of all..."
He took a pause to think, realizing there was only one way to describe the situation.
"This?"

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Nahgka Kaa

Finally, they were off to hone their powers. They were heading off too... The Ice Fields!? Ouch. Poor Nahgka was not happy bout that, considering his lack of proper clothing for the area. Despite that, he took his weapon that was near the door to the entrance and kept quiet, following the others to the Ice Fields.

Eventually, when Nahgka got to the Ice Fields, he saw the red haired woman there. "You guys are here to train right? My men have set up an area for you guys just over there, and I've got a medic standing by just in case anything goes wrong." Right away, Nahgka wanted to ask who exactly she was, but it would probably have to wait. Right away, Nahgka went to the area with multiple training dummies, and began practicing. He started by spinning around while thrusting the arm with the orb in a dummies direction. "Tempest!" He yelled out in the process. ...Nothing happened. Surprisingly, it didn't take long for Nahgka to figure out what he did wrong. He started to stare into the orb and concentrate. He then had the image of the insect-like Jade dragon in his mind from before. After a bit of concentration, he repeated the process from before, spinning once, thrusting his arm out, and yelling "Tempest." Immediately a great rush of cold air swept past Nahgka and pushed back the dummy, as well as the two surrounding dummies. That was when he realized the orb's trait, it wasn't as powerful as the others, but it was a better multi-tasker.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley

Andrea was walking with a light blue box that was tied up with a ribbon which was silk and yellow. She asked herself "Now where is he?" while carrying the box. Suddenly she heard someone's voice answering her. "If you're looking for the others," the male said "They went to the Ice Fields to train." However before Andrea was about to speak up, he continued on. "You are planning to join them right? I can show you the quickest way if you'd like." and with that the male just started to walk. "Ice Fields?" she thought as she ran in to her store and picked out a black jacket as well as she tied her hair up into a ponytail and finally picked out a pair of boots. "Sure skirts and a winter ensemble don't really work" she said to herself before she changed into black pants just to keep her warm. After all that, she picked up her box and ran after locking up the store, ran back to the male hopefully impressing him with her speed. "Sorry about that"

Andrea decided to follow anyway but she told him first. "You are the inventory guy. I exported the silk by myself and I reuse it, so there. Wait a second" Something made Andrea thinking, well something he said. "How do you know that I am going to where the other people are?" Andrea asked the mysterious male.
She figured that he will answer after one part that she said. "Join them? Oh no." Andrea explained to him. "I am just going to deliver this to Michael and I am out of here. I said it before and I said it again I am not a hero just your normal classy girl" she walked beside the male. "I don't even have time for a relationship, I run a store by myself. I just don't have the business of doing this. Surely there are more people would rather have this than I. I see it as burden and nothing plus what harm does one less person like me can cause without being there. Surely six is good enough" Andrea just looked like she was being more fluent in what she meant. "Anyway" the Brunette asked "Who are you?" she really wondered who was the male and how does he know so much about what she is and the others. "I wonder if my work was good" she thought to herself while she carried her box.

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
~ Imperial Holy City Gloriano ~

- City Streets -

Jonah smiled as Andrea ran back into her shop to change. She must not have know that the others went to the Ice Fields after all. Maybe she really wasn't even paying attention to them after all. She came back out pretty quickly though, saving him a wait. Whatever was in that box, she certainly seemed to be in a hurry to get it where it needed to go.

She decided to follow him apparently, so he led the way through the streets. "You are the inventory guy. I exported the silk by myself and I reuse it, so there." Ha, she must have caught him eying the silk. "Wait a second" she said. "How do you know that I am going to where the other people are?"

"You guys are a group now. Its just natural to assume you'd be heading to meet back up with them." he said.

"Join them? Oh no." Andrea explained to him. "I am just going to deliver this to Michael and I am out of here. I said it before and I said it again I am not a hero just your normal classy girl" she walked beside the male. "I don't even have time for a relationship, I run a store by myself. I just don't have the business of doing this. Surely there are more people would rather have this than I. I see it as burden and nothing plus what harm does one less person like me can cause without being there. Surely six is good enough"

Jonah was taken aback, but not surprised. Not everyone can just take up the mantle of a champion and wear it proudly, but to be honest he would kill for the chance she had. To see her just throwing it away like that... like it was nothing. He just didn't understand. But he also didn't understand her next question.

"Anyway" Andrea asked "Who are you?"

"Hey now, I'm know I'm not the most memorable guy but I showed you around the city when you first got here remember?" He smiled. "I guess I should be glad you still remember i'm the inventory guy. The name's Jonah. I'm in charge of... well.. a lot of things around here."

They walked a bit further, but something was still bothering him about what she had said earlier.

"Hey, I know you didn't choose this, but the Dragon must have chose you for a reason. Wither you realize it yet or not, the people look up to you now. Even if you don't think much of it and choose to ignore this power, don't be surprised if the people begin to resent you. Especially if you are the only one."

He scratched the back of his head. "Anyway, the west gate is right over there. Think about what I said, alright Andrea?" And with that, he left her alone.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~
Fort Magrad; Imperial Holy City Gloriano

After Diego made his apology, Micheal responded.
"Hey, don't worry about it. And I'm Micheal."
Diego started to walk away, leading Micheal to the training ground most likely.
"So umm, what do you make of all..."
He took a pause to think, realizing there was only one way to describe the situation.
"This?"

Diego turned to face him as they were walking toward the Ice Fields. He then looked up at the sky. "I suppose this is the chance... a chance for us to make a difference... many species have suffered from the oppression of the Winglies. Why we were chosen, who knows? The dragon spirits know. They must see something within all of us that make us... responsible to wield this power and use it for good. With the girl, I guess I was angry because of her... lack of excitement would be the best fitting phrase, but even then it isn't good enough. Then again, she must choose her own path. I just hope that if she comes to regret, there will be time for redemption," he said as they arrived at the icy field. "Looks like the others have started without us," he said. "Hey everyone, we're back," Diego announced to his fellow knights.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore

"Hey everyone, we're back." Charlotte heard a voice call out from across the ice field. Quickly, she concentrated and dispersed the dark mist that surrounded her and her dummy. She steppied in front of her ruined dummy in an attempt to hide it, should any authority see.

"There you are. I was beginning to wonder if you guys were going to turn up." Charlotte called out as she saw Diego walk towards them, Michael trailing slightly behind. She turned and walked towards the rest of the dummies.

Alright. So far, AAron's Ice, Aly's Fire, Naga's Wind...and I'm Darkness. I hope I won't be the odd element out. Does that mean we'd have a Light?" She thought to herself as she picked out one of the larger dummies, making a mental note to herself not to shred this one to pieces. She hooked it with the curved blade of her scythe, dragging it behind her towards her spot. She then drove the base of the dummy into the snowy ground.

"Let's see....should I try to transform?" She thought as she patted the orb in her skirt's back pocket. She closed her eyes and concentrated, moments later seeing the relatively small, black, serpentine dragon appear before her in her mind. Focusing on it, she willed herself to transform. Soon, she felt a slight pain as wings tugged themselves from her back. She also felt her clothing change, from her cropped tank and miniskirt to something else, she noticed. After a few moments, it ended.

"Please...don't let this be too bulky or mannish.." She murmured to herself as she opened her eyes and looked down at herself. To her surprised, she was pleased with how her armor looked like. It was not the extremely heavy, full-body armor that she had been dreading, but rather a deep-violet, blood-red pearl-decorated leotard-like armor which left her upper thighs bare and free for movement. Her armor-covered knee-high violet boots were decorated with blood-red pearls, and spike-heeled, though the attached spiked purple leg guards extended its height to mid-thigh, leaving her upper thighs free of armor. Her leg guards were connected to the bottom of her armored leotard with two, sturdy blood-red belts on each leg, one belt in front, the other at the back, giving it the appearance of thigh-high stockings. Her gauntlets were also deep-violet, with a large pearl on each one at the back of the hand area. Her helmet was in the half-helmet, half-circlet style and sleeker than the traditional, protecting her forehead and ears, but leaving the top of her head, as well as her long, pale blond hair free. Under this was a purple circlet studded with blood-colored pearls. She looked behind herself and saw that she had sprouted large, garnet-colored, wyvern-like wings. She also noticed that her nose-ring had disappeared.

"Cool..." She breathed softly as she tightened her grip on her scythe, which still had the power of Darkness. She stopped for a moment and looked around in fear.

"Damn...I have to change back now. I don't want those Winglies finding out." She murmured as she concentrated and reverted back to her usual self and resumed her practice.

Last edited:

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal

~Ice Fields~

"I suppose this is the chance... a chance for us to make a difference... many species have suffered from the oppression of the Winglies. Why we were chosen, who knows? The dragon spirits know. They must see something within all of us that make us... responsible to wield this power and use it for good. With the girl, I guess I was angry because of her... lack of excitement would be the best fitting phrase, but even then it isn't good enough. Then again, she must choose her own path. I just hope that if she comes to regret, there will be time for redemption. Looks like the others have started without us, hey everyone, we're back,"

Diego didn't stop at all during the entire walk. Micheal felt kind of oppressed at the way he was just being a follower, sitting quietly in the background, even if it was a good speech. It was only upon reaching the Ice Fields that he felt anything other than tiredness. The fields were so plain, with just layers of snow and clear ice. The small battlements set up for the soldiers added a sense of safety to the area, and he was very impressed at yet another beauty of nature.

Until he remembered leather isn't a very good heat conductor.

He stood there, hiding his coldness, as he noticed the dummies being attacked by the Dragoons. He looked around, and spotted on that was still free on the far end near two others. He walked over to the dummy, and noticed a few attacks being thrown around. As he looked up the lines, he spotted a female Dragoon being engulfed in a dark cloud. She emerged, transformed, and fitted with armor. Micheal gulped, realizing he was no where near that well trained just yet. He clapped his hands, and pulled the small white orb out of his pocket, clenching it in his hand, and holding it near his forehead.

And suddenly, it appeared in his mind. A proud, silver-white dragon, perched atop a large stone above the endless sea. It was a strange vision, but he was having it. The dragon opened it's eyes, and spoke in a strange, unrecognizable tongue. Yet by some magical force, Micheal knew exactly what was being said. Micheal opened his eyes, looking out at the small wooden dummy. He focused his energy on the dummy, holding his hand out at the wooden immobile man. And suddenly, as if by the will if the Dragon, Micheal roared at the top of his lungs,

"Apathy."

The doll sat there, not moving. Micheal felt a little confused, and he walked over towards the dummy, to get a better look.
"Nothing? Really?"
He walked back confused, and after a few moments, closed his eyes again. He saw the dragon again, only this time, the dragon had no stone, instead, he was flying above the sea, moving endlessly, yet motionless. It looked at him with calm eyes, and spoke in the strange tongue yet again. Micheal still knew what the dragon was saying, and nodded as he opened his eyes for a second time. Holding his hand out, and focusing yet again, but this time not speaking. He knew his mind was the one that had to do this.

And then, it happened. The dummy started to rock about, before rising into the air a few inches, and in the short seconds these events happened, it exploded outwards, in a flash of bright light. It's arms and legs flew into different areas, and it's body was turned into chunks of wood.

Micheal stood steady, and felt a little proud at what he had managed to do. It took him a moment to realize he had just used light to destroy the dummy. There wasn't even the sounds of an explosion, just wood breaking apart. He blinked, and then felt a little woozy. He closed his eyes, and saw the dragon, now standing on a small island in the middle of an open sea. The dragon smiled, and nodded at him gently, before disappearing.

Micheals eyes shot open, and he noticed a guard was standing beside him, holding him up. "Are you alright mate? You nearly collapsed."
Micheal shook his head, and looked at the guard, confused as ever. He nodded, and motioned to the mans sword. The guard looked down, and pulled the short sword out of it's halberd. "It's my sword, what about it?"
Micheal cleared his throat, and spoke a few rasping, coughing words.
"You mind if I borrow it for a moment?"
The guard looked at it, and grudgingly handed over the lethal weapon.

Micheal spent a few moments to recompose himself, and in that time, he had been focusing more and more on the new dummy that had been set up. He stood, dedicated to the end. He prepared himself, in a position of battle. And in a split second, he had suddenly lashed forwards, and sliced the dummy in two, straight through the chest. He looked down at the dummy, which had been split in two, directly through the waist.

"I wonder how long she had to work before she transformed..."

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore

Charlotte, now back in her low-cut, cropped purple tank and black miniskirt, let loose another dark wave from her gloved hand, aiming it towards the dummy that stood a few meters in front of her. She then followed it up with a few quick swings and slashes with her scythe, still infused with the Darkness element, as she charged towards her dummy, careful not to reduce it to an irreparable state like the first one, which lay in utter ruin. Seconds later, the dummy lay in a few, still easily put-together pieces.

"Whew...hopefully that won't get me in trouble." She sighed, grinning at what she had done. However, before she could walk towards the dummy, a beam of light suddenly flashed from nearby, making her almost jump with shock. She turned to where the light was coming from and saw a young, dark-haired man shoot a beam of light towards his dummy, which shattered into pieces.

"Could it be....Light?" She whispered as she saw the dark-haired man borrow a sword from the guard standing beside him.

"You mind if I borrow it for a moment?" He has said, after which, the guard had handed him the sword. He then faced his second dummy. At first, he was aiming at the dummy. After a split second, he lashed out towards the dummy with speed she had noticed in herself earlier, slicing it with his sword neatly into two halves. Charlotte could have sworn that she saw his sword glow a faint silver.

"It is Light..." Charlotte murmured as she trudged towards him. She walked up to him and tucked her scythe through the back of her belt.

"Hey...are you The Dragoon of....Light? I'm Charlotte Moore...Darkness." She asked as she introduced herself.