• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Dragoon: The Dragon Campaign

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal

~Ice Fields~

Micheal looked back at the guard, who seemed unmoved by any of the actions going on around him. Micheal handed the sword over casually, and as the guard walked off, he heard someone speaking.
"Hey...are you The Dragoon of....Light? I'm Charlotte Moore...Darkness."
Micheal looked over, and girl dressed very minimally for such a cool area. He stood stock still for a moment, wondering what to say exactly.

"I don't really... I don't know."
He looked at the orb, and sighed, as he clenched his hand, lifting it to his forehead.
"I suppose asking the Dragon would be a good idea." He chuckled as he said it, before being taken into the strange mind zone again. The Dragons island was now larger, with small amounts of grass littering the top, and a few noteworthy stones. The Dragon was standing rather limply, it's head not as high as it once was.
"Hello again, Dragon. Tell me something; are you the Dragon of Light?"
The Dragon looked over, blinked, and nodded simply, before letting a large beam of light erupt from it's mouth quickly, as Micheal was pulled away.

The 25 year old looked up, spotting Charlotte still standing awkwardly. Micheal coughed for a moment, before recomposing, straightening his back and crossing his arms. "Yes, I am the Dragoon of the Spirit of the Light Dragon. I'm Micheal Azreal, by the way."

He held out a hand, ready for anything at this point. He wasn't sure if it was his mind or something else, but for some reason, he didn't want to like the Dragoon of Darkness. This may have something to do with an old rivalry, but the chances of him ever knowing are minimal.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore

Ice Field

"Yes, I am the Dragoon of the Spirit of the Light Dragon. I'm Micheal Azreal, by the way." The young man said as he held out his hand. Charlotte took his hand in hers and shook it, mildly surprised that they were in fact, the same height, both close to six feet tall. She noticed the uncertainty in his eyes.

"There's something about him....I don't know if it's my Dragoon senses or what, but he seems...so unsure about me, unsure about whether to consider me a friend, an ally...or not." She thought as she closed her eyes and concentrated.

"Dragon of Darkness...I have to ask you something..." She asked in her mind, calling forth the Dragon Spirit. A second later, a purple flash appeared right before her, before materializing into the serpentine Dragon of Darkness.

"Dragon...could Light be trusted? Was Light ever a foe to Darkness?" She asked, her grey eyes looking deeply into the Dragon's blood-colored ones. The Dragon slowly shook its head, then disappeared. Moments later, she heard a voice in her mind.

"Light was never a foe to Darkness. Light could be trusted. It is true that some may think that Light and Darkness oppose each other. However, the reality is, Light and Darkness go hand-in-hand. Neither is greater than the other, as with the other Elements. Trust in Light." The voice rang. Charlotte's eyes immediately fluttered open after she heard the mysterious voice. She faced Micheal.

"Hey...just so you know...I don't want to be your enemy, Micheal. Please trust me." She said, remembering what the mysterious voice had told her.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~
Fort Magrad; Imperial Holy City Gloriano

Diego looked at the transformed knight with a look of impression and an easily noticeable blush. He then began looking at the strange exchange between Micheal and Charlotte. He wanted to make a comment of romantic wit of some sorts, but decided to save it for later. He began thinking what his element could be. From what he saw, there was already Ice, Fire, Wind, Darkness and now Light. Diego began thinking out of the orbs what his could be. It came to him in a split second. He took out his shillelagh and spun it around above his head. His eyes began glowing a dull gold. He then smashed the shillelagh onto the ground and a crack traveled to some dummies before they were buried. "Looks like I'm Earth," Diego pointed to the rest of the group before he began to channel the magic into the club. He felt it; the Gold Dragon giving him strength. The knob of the shillelagh grew bigger before Diego ran and smashed it on a dummy, with a serious crack and pieces of the dummy scattering as a sign. "Looks like I have some training to do," he said. However, something or rather someone caught his eye, his fellow knight, Alyssin. He began to blush before he looked away, hoping she didn't notice.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Alyssin

Alyssin was rather impressed by the powers others had. Some where (Accidentally, it had to be said) blowing up their dummies with their respective element, whilst others where trying different ways of acheiving Dummy Success. And Charlotte had transformed using her Darkness element. Very exciting. Alyssin herself was tempted to try, but instead focused on her fireballs.

She clenched her left hand into a fist and opened it again. Immeaditly, the pea sized flame was there, shining brightly, and growing bigger. After a moment, Alyssin hurled he ball of fire at the dummy she attacked previously. This time it sailed through the air before hitting the dumy in the chest. It immedietley burst into flames. For now reason, she pointed her open left palm at the dummy, and closed it into a fist. The fires flickered and went out, leaving the dummy slightly scorched, nothing more.

She grinned. "At tomorrows battle" she whispered to herself. "We'll have an advantage over the Winglies."

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley
Ice Fields

After Andrea asked who the male was that was talking to her, he then answered quickly. "Hey now, I'm know I'm not the most memorable guy but I showed you around the city when you first got here remember?" He smiled. "I guess I should be glad you still remember i'm the inventory guy. The name's Jonah. I'm in charge of... well.. a lot of things around here." Andrea smirked "I do remember all that have helped me but I just known you as inventory guy" she then continued to walk with Jonah. The continued to walk until Jonah broke the silence "Hey, I know you didn't choose this, but the Dragon must have chose you for a reason. Wither you realize it yet or not, the people look up to you now. Even if you don't think much of it and choose to ignore this power, don't be surprised if the people begin to resent you. Especially if you are the only one." Then he finished off by saying "Anyway, the west gate is right over there. Think about what I said, alright Andrea?" and with the just left.

"Right I will" she said until realizing that he wasn't there. "Umm right well he just left" she held on to her package. She was wearing clothing that worked with her in winter conditions. She then saw Michael with the Harlot. They were talking about something, so Andrea figured that she might as well break it up. Andrea smirked while walking towards them. "Yes we all know light and darkness together but could you be less desperate" Andrea explained. "Here" she said tossing a blue box with the yellow ribbon. "I'm taking back the ribbon though. It is just some new attire with new boots in dark brown hide try it on" Andrea explained to him.

"Anyway I might as well see what power I have" she muttered as she found a dummy that wasn't used. Andrea held on the orb that she had. She closed her eyes and saw the same Violet Dragon that she saw before. It was saying something to her and when she opened her eyes. She released a small bolt of electricity on to the dummy. It just started to shake a little and then a little bit of it started to go on fire. "Lightning?" she muttered to herself. "Now lets try something else" she found a rope and used it like a lasso but it turned out that she used it with some of her element. "Hmmm It shocks and ties them. So I could whatever I can find to go with it and I will be a weapon" she told herself. "Seems fun but this isn't my thing" she looked at the dummy trying to think about what Jonah told her.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Nahgka Kaa

Ice Field

Nahgka was still trying out his orb. First he tried simple things like the basic strong winds, then moved on to "Kosava," an icy cold wind that lowered a person or monster's resistance to fire. Of coarse, on dummies, that would be useless. Then, right away, he tried summoning his dragon, as a little way from him, he saw Charlotte do it. ...But he wasn't quite ready for that. While he was trying out his powers, he listened in to a conversation.

"Light was never a foe to Darkness. Light could be trusted. It is true that some may think that Light and Darkness oppose each other. However, the reality is, Light and Darkness go hand-in-hand. Neither is greater than the other, as with the other Elements. Trust in Light."

Immediately, Nahgka decided to comment. "That is the law of Ying and Yang. Darkness and Light do not fight each other, they co-exist." Apparently, Nahgka had nothing better to do than acknowledge that he knew what Ying/Yang meant. "Ying is the embodiment of all that is cold. It includes Darkness, water, and wind. Yang is the embodiment of all that is warm, which includes Light, Lightning, and Fire. Then there is the element that divides the two, Earth. All in all, the 7 elements co-exist in harmony. Not one is a foe of the other."

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~
Fort Magrad; Imperial Holy City Gloriano

"So basically everyone except me is going to be together out of the seven of us" Diego said in a somewhat serious and somewhat joking voice. In some bizarre weird way, that explains everything and fits Diego thought to himself as he went into a split-second depression about the hopelessness of his romanticism before noticing Andrea was here. He decided not to say anything and instead smile and nodded his ahead, approving of her being her. Meanwhile, he had to think of different methods to utilize his earth properties. He pressed his shillelagh hard against the ground as massive stone spikes suddenly appeared from the ground and spearing several dummies. "Woo!" Diego said before placing the knob into the ground before pulling a long ball and chain of stone appeared attached to the knob. He began spinning it around before the ball unattached from the chain and headed toward another set of dummy.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Alyssin

Alyssin pulled her two, small daggers from her "belt". She glanced at them for a moment. They hadn't been used in a battle of any sorts, but Alyssn kept them in good shape none the less. Oiled them every day and the like. Just as she kept her sword in good nick.

She pondered the prospect of using them as throwing knives, but decided against it. Her aim was improving, but still left much to be desired. Her horrid aiming skills could end up killing one of her fellows. This thought made her shudder, not of cold, but fear. But this fear was short lived.

However, the Red Eyed Dragon wasn't put off by her refusal the use the knives as ranged weaponry. It let out a small roar, trying to convince her all would be right while it was around. And this gave Alyssin an idea. Still has the risk of hitting another, but less chance thereof

She tucked the small crimson orb into her shirt pocket, and weilded her daggers. She concentrated, on flame flickering up the steel, of arrows hitting bullseye on targets, of a small victory. Her daggers burst into flames, hot but not burning Alyssin. She had control over that.

She gripped the hilts tightly, and threw them. They spun, leaving small trails of flame snaking the air. Within 1 metre of the target they stopped spinning, heading straight for two spots on the dummy. The head, and where the heart would be on a real human or Wingly. Both daggers missed their respective aiming spots, landing below and above. But Alyssin was pleased. She hadn't hit a fellow Dragoon for a start. That was good.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Aaron Kodora

Aaron watched as Charlotte was envelopped by a giant orb of pure darkness, then re-appeared with a badly-torn up dummy. She then transformed into an armored figure, with large wings sprouting from her back. I wonder if I can do that. Then he heard the exchange between Charlotte and Micheal, and was worried until nothing happened. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Turning back to the dummy, he tried to do what Charlotte had done. He closed his eyes, pictured his orb in the inside right pocket of his jacket, and saw the light-blue dragon again. He willed himself to do what Charlotte did. Suddenly his clothes felt heavier, so he opened his eyes to see the changes.

His jacket had changed to a cyan metal, and become torso armor. His gloves had also become metallic, and extended to cover his whole hands. His pants had turned an icy blue and white, and protected his entire lower body. His signature hood was gone, replaced with an almost-full head helmet, leaving only the face open. There was now a transparent blue visor covering his eyes, replacing his sunglasses. He was pleased to discover that the visor protected his eyes from the sun as much as the glasses did. He felt behind his head and discovered that there were two large spikes ejecting from the back of his head, each about a foot long. When he looked down again he noticed that there were small icicle shaped spikes jetting out all over his armor, most likely to provide defense to physical attacks.

I guess I'm the Dragoon of Ice. he thought. Can't wait to try out what powers I have in this form. He began the same way as before, by creating spikes of ice around him. It was easier this time, and the giant icicles stretched 8 feet into the sky, at least. Then he formed a small fortress around him, just for fun. He stomped the ground and a forest of ice appeared before him. It wasn't perfect, but it was beautiful. He tried the ice ball again, only more complex, and found that manipulating it was much simpler. After about 1 minute, he had formed a small javellin, and threw it with his mind at the dummy.

Satisfied, he lowered all the ice he had raised and thought about what else he had seen Charlotte do. That's right! She had wings! He imagined wings sprouting from his back, and felt a tingling sensation as they extended. He turned his head to look and saw two six-foot wings sprouting from his shoulder blades. They were similar to bat wings, white with pale blue veins throughout. He flapped them experimentally. This'll do. I can't wait to face the Winglies tomorrow! There's no way they can win with us in the fight!

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Alyssin

Sheathing her daggers, Alyssin considered what else she could try. Her sword skills were up to scratch; She practised regularly. Her daggers; Sure, her use of them was good. She'd used them well enough then, right? Her fireballs; A few times already. In her contemplation, her gaze was diverted by a shimmer of icey blue. She grinned.

Fellow Dragoon, Aaron, had done as Charlotte had done before. His clothes had been replaced with cyan armor, patterened with icy blue and white. Small icicle protrusions patterned the delicate outfit, and he now wore a full head helmet with a pale blue visor. Protection for his eyes, in more ways than one Alyssin mused. But his outfit change, along with Charlotte's prior transformation, convinced her too try. She was sure she could do it.

She took the small red orb from her pocket again, fingering the red crystal. She knew, from watching Charlotte and Aaron, that this exercise of the gem wasn't neccesary, but it made Alyssin feel more ready to push herself to her physical and mental limits. She concentrated, tightening her grip on the gem. After a moment, she felt warmer, better clothed. Then again, nearly anything was warmer than her outfit in cold seasons.

She glanced down. Her meagre clothing had vanished, replaced by a well fitting armor. It was a crimson shade in color, patterned with dragons head. Each dragon was a darker shade of red from the armor, and each had tiny emeralds for eyes. On her head sat a helmet, the same shade of red as the rest of her armor. She grinned as she admired it, and noticed small emeralds at the base of each finger, on both her left and right hand gauntlets. It was puzzling, but her dragon, eyes gleaming red, gave her an understanding.

"Each emerald focuses my power. Patterned at irregular intervals, it makes sure they can channel the power of this Red Eyed Dragon to the parts of me that need it." She murmured. She glanced behind at her shoulder baldes when she felt a centered weight. It was her Dragoon Armor wings, green like fresh grass gleaming with morning dew in Spring. They were similar in stature to the wings of a bat, like Aaron's. She smiled her approval.

But suddenly the Dragon in her mind gave a small wimpered roar. It was a warning, of sorts. The Dragon, originally pleased, now told her to change back. Alyssin understood. There could be Wingly spies about, and she couldn't let them see her in Dragoon armor, in case their leader connected the dots. She concetrated, and was returned to her meagre clothing. But now she was warm; It seemed the warmth of her armor was a lingering effect. And one she was glad for.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal

~Ice Fields~

Micheal looked over as Andrea appeared, and chucked a blue box at him. He caught it swiftly, confused. "Yes we all know light and darkness together but could you be less desperate." Micheal cleared his throat awkwardly, as she continued. "Here. I'm taking back the ribbon though. It is just some new attire with new boots in dark brown hide try it on."
He opened the box, noticing a grey outfit, and the two boots. He looked up, but she had a;ready walked off, to practice her own skills. He looked at Charlotte, and smiled.
"I'm gonna uh, go get changed. Please ignore my... friends actions. Erm..."
He cleared his throat, and decided to avoid an awkward silence, as he walked towards one of the guards tents. The guard moved aside, and Micheal stepped in, getting changed.

---

After a few minutes, Micheal emerged, dressed in a new, preferable outfit; his top was now a stylish, grey, skin tight outfit, with white designs along the seams and a simple, three streaked V down the neck line, in a dull blue color. Over this, is a simply piece of fabric, hanging down his back over both shoulders, ending at his knees. It has a set of sleeves attached, which keep it in position well enough. It is a darker grey that his top, but it has two large, light grey sections that sit on the back of his shoulders and ride down as two large lines, which slowly get thinner as they near his knee.
Below the waist he has grey-blue pants, made of smooth, fitting fabric. The pants seem to get darker as they move between his legs. The suit itself is very easy to wear, and seems to be made of a warm fabric.
Micheal looked around at the many other powers being shown out; someone else had already transformed, and many other people were still tearing dummies apart.

Micheal walked down to his own dummy, now that the others had returned to either chat or practice. Micheal sighed, and pulled the orb out yet again, looking deep into the clear, emptiness. He closed his eyes, and was swept into the white room yet again. The small area of water was no longer any water, but was instead replaced by an expanse of grass. The dragon was standing proud, watching the stars above it's head. It must have been in deep thought, contemplating.

Not unlike Micheal was.

"Dragon, may I ask you something? Why... Why did you pick me?"
The dragons eyes snapped wide, as he glared as Micheal. It spoke in its dragoon tongue, calm as always, yet wild eyed. Micheal knew what it was saying word for word, and was about to speak again, before being pushed from the orb. He gasped as he left, and looked at the orb, confused. He ignored it, as he felt a power growing inside him.

"Well, I suppose I better try out that armor thing."
He focused himself, closing his eyes, and suddenly, he saw it. The might white dragon, roaring loudly, its blue eyes staring into his soul. And then, he felt the pain in his back, as his two wings began to tug. After a few moments of glowing light, he opened his eyes, to see his new armor;
it was a very light suit, and only consists of important pieces of armor. A chainmail suit consists of the majority of his armor, and fits him from his sleeves to his ankles. Over this he has many different pieces, but the most prominent would be the snow white, wing detailed shoulder plates. His chest is covered in a light layer of chainmail, which connects to his shoulders and his armored belt. Just above the middle of the vest is a thin layer of silver armor, which is built to line the large blue gem, which sits in the center, and is cut to resemble a diamond shape. His thighs are guarded by carefully crafted armor, which is a bright silver color, and has a set of lined indents styled in, which spread out from the front, and end in small, circular sapphires.
Large boots, fitted with plated greaves, protects his lower legs. The leather around the back of his leg and ankle are a dark brown, but are neglected for the shining white armored plates, and specialized armored foot guards. His belt is a light brown leather strap, which holds a set of metal plates, bent outwards, which protect his waist, and hold his chainmail vest in place.
Around the belt are small blue gems, which are placed apart equally, and overpower the brown of his belt. His metal gauntlets are designed smoothly, though the edges are frayed and sharp, and the gauntlets are decorated with blue gems, which form a line down the back of his hands, ending in large gems on the back of palms.

Micheal then felt new muscles moving, as he flapped his large, white, feathery wings. Micheal smiled, as he examined his new, amazing armor.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: Sorry about that lull in posting guys. I've been a little busy lately.

But now, its time to fast forward a bit. Its battle time.

---------------------------------------

~ Ice Fields ~

Nilah watched in awe as the Dragoons experimented with their new powers. It was amazing, no matter how you looked at it. All the powers of the Dragons were at their disposal, and they seemed to be picking the use of the amazing powers up fairly quickly. With them on their side, they just might be able to win this war.

However, the sun was getting low in the sky, and the cold eastwardly winds were blowing in from across the Ice Fields, bringing a chill to the air and scattering the dry week-old snow across the ground. It was time to retire for the night. There was no sense in wearing yourself out and catching a cold the night before a battle. She gave the order to her men to begin gathering the wrecked dummies and shields. The ones still standing could be left here for later. Then, rubbing her arms to shield herself from the cold, she approached the Dragoons.

"It may not be best to stay out in this cold. Especially if you plan on joining in the assault tomorrow. So, get some rest, get away from this wind, and hopefully I'll see you at the rally tomorrow. We march from the fort at sunrise." And with that, she saluted them and left to help her men pack up.

---------------------------------------------

~ Northern Forests ~

The supplies were gathered together, the horses and other various beasts mounted up by the calvary, the soldiers banded together, matching in sync. The sight of the human army on the march was truly impressive.

There were the infantry, spears and swords and all manner of weapons at the ready. There was the mounted calvary, riding horses and other such beasts, lances at the ready. There were the air calvary, riding wyverns and rocs and brandishing bowguns and pole-axes. Human, Minintos, and Gigantos alike, all marching in unison, all marching towards the Wingly city of Deningrad, and all out to see it burn.

But what the Winglies didn't see coming, were the humans among the group who had claimed the power of the Dragons.

After hours of constant marching, it came into sight. The flying Wingly city, Deningrad. Floating above the surrounding valley, the majestic city slowly spun on its axis. The sides were perfectly circular, with a ornately carved stone wall all the way around. The bottom came to a small point right near the center, and still showed signs of the bedrock that was lifted from the ground to form the foundations of the city. Buildings and structures sat on top, dotting the structure like intricate artwork. But the most prominent feature of the city was the huge crystal tower that jutted up from the center. sitting at an angle and made of sharp blue crystal, the Crystal Tower of Deningrad was a holy Wingly monument. One that would fall to the ground before the end of the day if the gathered forces below had anything say in the matter.

The human allied army began preparations. The Wyverns and Rocs of the air calvary were to act as drop ships, sending human forces up into the city while providing air cover. Aside from the Dragoons, they were the most important part of this operation. The Winglies were not fool enough to battle off of their own turf. They would simply wait in the city, preparing to counterattack the moment the human forces arrived.

One of the more impressive sights among the group was the Blood Wings, a strictly Gigantos air calvary group with Blood Red tattoos all over their body and the bodies of their Roc mounts.

The human forces were gathered, and the plan was laid out. No doubt, just as the Winglies were doing up in the city.

The army was being led by Commander Polter. He was a straightforward soldier of a man, with short black hair and a gruff appearance. Rumors even circulated that he was really Emperor Diaz, but no prof ever came with them. Polter made his way to the head of the army, to begin laying out the battle plan.

"I'm going to make this quick, because I'm sure they're doing the same." he said. "The plan of attack is simple. The air troops will lift our infantry up to the city itself. once their, our objective is to destroy the flotation device keeping the city in the air. Meanwhile the air calvary will also run hit-and-run distraction attacks while the ground forces left here will wait for the city to fall before storming its walls. Dragoons, you are free to do as you please, just get up there and cause some chaos. And if you can, try to keep the pressure off of the air calvary. Lets do this right, and maybe tonight well be dining in the Crystal Palace."

The troops cheered at that idea, and with weapons ready, they began to mount the assault. Thousands of wyverns and rocs took to the sky, carrying human forces for the invasion of Deningrad, while in the city, the Wingly armies began to mount their defensive, archers and spell-casters lining the city wall in an effort to keep the humans out.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Alyssin Gavertura
~Nothern Forests~

Alyssin fingered the red crimson gem for what she knew must be the millionth time. Like always, it calmed her nerves, the spirit of the Dragon keeping her safe. She glanced around. The gathered army was colossal in numbers, bigger then any gathering Alyssn had ever seen. It was a combination of the small people, Minintos, the giants, Gigantos, and those who bridged the gap, humans. Along wth her fellow Dragoons, of course.

The Wyverns and Rocs flew overhead, providing cover for the troops below. Alyssin smiled inwadly at the bravery of those present. She knew, as most did, that not every battle accumulated in victory. In ever battle, someone lost, and even the winning side would have it's deaths. This thought wasn't a pleasent one.

The army stopped as the neared to Flying City Deningrad. It was magestic, with the Crystal Tower jutting in a point from the floating rock. Despite it being an enemy stronghold of sorts, Alyssin still admired it for its cultural beauty.

The leader of this mission, Commander Polter, spoke to the assembled troops. ""I'm going to make this quick, because I'm sure they're doing the same." he said. "The plan of attack is simple. The air troops will lift our infantry up to the city itself. once their, our objective is to destroy the flotation device keeping the city in the air. Meanwhile the air calvary will also run hit-and-run distraction attacks while the ground forces left here will wait for the city to fall before storming its walls. Dragoons, you are free to do as you please, just get up there and cause some chaos. And if you can, try to keep the pressure off of the air calvary. Lets do this right, and maybe tonight well be dining in the Crystal Palace."

The army errupted into cheers, and slowly the first part of their plan was put into place. Slowly, Wyverns and Rocs flew up, circling the great city in the sky. After a while, they would dissapear, only to reappear to colect the remaining soilders.

Alyssin unsheathed her sword, and pulled the tiny, fake gem from the hilt, tossing it to the ground. After checking it fit, Alyssin placed her Dragon gem into the hole the fake gem had left. It glinted warmly, showing it would help her through thick and thin. She grinned, and mounted one of the Wyverns.

It took a few moments for the Wyvern to fly near the floating city. Many other people wereon the back of the Wyvern, making it slightly cramped. Not that Alyssin cared. Her non-Dragoon armor would keep her safe until she decided the full power of the Dragoon was needed to succeed. Better to conserve, and act along the others, as if she was ordinary. Then, at the floatation device, if she could find it, she would transform and put her skills to the limit.

She grinned. This battle might not be anything like those written about in tales, but it would be a massive blow against the Winglies. Her grip tightned on her sword as the Wyvern stopped to allow it's passengers to get off and charge into the city. Alyssin herself jumped off, then stayed. She decided to wait for her fellows, so they could attack as a group. Safety in numbers, after all.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(Alright, here comes the fun part.)

Nahgka Kaa

Nahgka Kaa had been practicing using the orb. After seeing other people use it, he tried using it the same way. He enviously watched all the other members turn into their respected Dragoons. But now it was Nahgka's turn to try. He focused really hard on the orb. He closed his eyes. Once again, the vision of the Insect-like dragon came into his mind. In fact, he was face to face with the dragon. It seemed like a cool sight, but it was only in his mind. ...Or so he thought. The next thing he knew, he opened his eyes to see that his clothing had changed. He was now wearing brilliant Jade armor. The armor seemed light and easy to move in, plus had a cool helmet that looked like the head of a dragon. Even his double edged spear had become much cooler. He was enjoying this armor until reality hit him on the head.

"It may not be best to stay out in this cold. Especially if you plan on joining in the assault tomorrow. So, get some rest, get away from this wind, and hopefully I'll see you at the rally tomorrow. We march from the fort at sunrise."

After Nahgka had learned that, he quickly followed orders. He lost his focus, and in turn lost his armor. He realized quickly that the armor was only part of the orb's magic. This disappointed Nahgka, but what can you do. Immediately, Nahgka went back to the base and fell asleep.

The next morning, the first battle would begin. Nahgka, as well as the other Dragoons, were now preparing for the first fight against the Winglies. They were being led by general Polter today. "I'm going to make this quick, because I'm sure they're doing the same." Polter began. "The plan of attack is simple. The air troops will lift our infantry up to the city itself. once their, our objective is to destroy the flotation device keeping the city in the air. Meanwhile the air calvary will also run hit-and-run distraction attacks while the ground forces left here will wait for the city to fall before storming its walls. Dragoons, you are free to do as you please, just get up there and cause some chaos. And if you can, try to keep the pressure off of the air calvary. Lets do this right, and maybe tonight well be dining in the Crystal Palace."

It seemed easy enough to understand for Nahgka. Immediately, Nahgka took a look at the mounting wyverns. Wyverns were similar to dragons., but a bit more dark looking. Nahgka was unfamiliar with Wyverns, but Nahgka tried going up to one of the wyverns and attempted to mount it. It didn't take him long for the wyvern to warm up to Nahgka. It only took them about a minute to get into the air and start the battle.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore
~ Northern Forests ~

Charlotte felt inside the leather pouch strapped around her waist, checking to see if she still had her orb. To her relief, it was still there, growing warm as she touched it, perhaps to reassure her for what was to come. She looked up and marveled at the sight of the wyverns and rocs, all headed for the city of Deningrad, which, to Charlotte, looked closer than it ever was. She looked at the troops around her, the number more than she had expected. It was a pleasant surprise for the twenty-one-year-old. A black-haired man stepped in front of them. Commander Polter, the head of their army.

"I'm going to make this quick, because I'm sure they're doing the same." he said. "The plan of attack is simple. The air troops will lift our infantry up to the city itself. once their, our objective is to destroy the flotation device keeping the city in the air. Meanwhile the air calvary will also run hit-and-run distraction attacks while the ground forces left here will wait for the city to fall before storming its walls. Dragoons, you are free to do as you please, just get up there and cause some chaos. And if you can, try to keep the pressure off of the air calvary. Lets do this right, and maybe tonight well be dining in the Crystal Palace."

The army burst into cheers after the speech. Some of the wyverns and rocs descended, apparently to carry the Dragoons and part of the army. Before climbing onto one, Charlotte took one look at herself, strode towards the supplies cart and took out one of the long-sleeve, hooded black cloaks. She put it on over her new black battle leotard, drew the hood up over her head and tied its fastenings securely. She did not phase into her Dragoon Form as it was safer not to just yet. She then picked up her scythe, strode towards one of the rocs and mounted it along with other soldiers. The roc rose up in the air and started flying towards the flying city. Charlotte took out a strip of leather from her pouch, quickly braided her blond hair and secured it tightly. She definitely did not want to lose a battle because of her hair. Before the roc landed, Charlotte opened her pouch and under her cloak, took one look at the violet orb and stroked it. It brightened and grew warm, as if telling Charlotte not to worry, as it would always be with her. This gave Charlotte the confidence she needed. She silently thanked the Dark Dragon. After a while, the roc landed on Deningrad. Charlotte took her scythe and jumped off as she saw her fellow Dragoon, Alyssin standing close by. She walked towards her and stood by the younger girl's side, squeezing her slender shoulder reassuringly as she looked out at the skies, searching for her fellow Dragoons. She saw Naga on one of the Wyverns. She quickly flashed him a smile and faced the city that stood before her, ready to face whatever it was that awaited her.

Last edited:

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Nothern Forests~

Micheal stood with his fellow Dragoons, as the powerful force of Human, Minintos, and Gigantos, with enough strength to strike this city and have a true effect. Many powerful aids were part of the army, specifically the air cavalry of Wyvern and Rocs. The Gigantos also had Blood Wings on their side, which were decorated with red tattoos.
The human force was gathered and ready, but a feeling of fear could be sensed throughout the amassed military force.

A rugged, black haired man stood at the head of the army, in a mood clearly trying to rally and convince these soldiers.

Micheal smirked, as the force broke out in a glorious cheer, and the powerful Wyverns flew down, to lift off their noble soldiers and warriors. Micheal waited a while, currently adorned in very basic human armor, rusted and chipped on most all possible spots. He took a deep breath, as he heaved his sword over his shoulder, and mounted the Wyvern, which propelled itself up.

Micheal had bought said sword just before leaving the battle, and found one he thought best suited both his style and his role as the Dragoon of Light; it was clean, it was a bright silver, and it had detailing like no other. He was lucky he was a muscular male, otherwise he doubted he'd be able to lift the heavy weapon.

The Wyverns and Rocs flocked around the city, and as they did, Micheal pulled the small clear orb from his pocket, which he could still access through the weak light armor, and held it close to his chest, as he focused himself, and as the Wyvern landed, he opened his eyes, and leapt off the flying monster, and as he leapt, his armor changed, his weapon started to glow, and the powerful angelic wings burst from his back. It was time for revenge.

Time to remember his father.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~
Northern Forests

Diego stood by, feeling a storm of emotions in him. Regardless of how he felt, he realized he needed to do this. He looked at his fellow knights beside him and he looked around to see the army of many species, all working together for one common goal. Diego prayed that when this war was over, everyone can have peace and be treated for who they were. Finally, he closed his eyes and saw the Gold Dragon once more. "I'm sorry that we had to kill you and your brethren..." he began to say before the dragon raised a powerful arm used to go through earth like a knife through butter and placed it on Diego's head lightly. No words were said, but Diego knew the dragon not only understood, but forgave him. Diego smiled as he opened his eyes and they were glowing orange.

A rugged, black haired man stood at the head of the army, in a mood clearly trying to rally and convince these soldiers.

Diego kept his smile, as the force broke out in a glorious cheer, and the powerful Wyverns flew down, to lift off their noble soldiers and warriors.
Diego was still wearing his basic uniform, but had on a cod piece, a chestplate, and some shoulder pads. He didn't achieve his armor mode yet and he found it on he would be using his earth powers in those sky islands. And yet, those islands were not natural, they needed to be taken down. Diego looked at a black sleek Wyvern before nodding and got on. On his back was the shillelagh crafted by his Gigantos brother. It was an unusual but powerful weapon associated with the earth, just like him.

The Wyverns and Rocs flocked around the city, and as they did, Diego has the glowing orb in his hand. He leaped off of the Wyvern when they were close to the ground and the orb went into him. He enveloped in a cloud of dust and bronze light. When he emerged, he appeared in his armor.

The overall design consists of the main components which heavily resemble armor that the stronger Gigantos use in terms of design. His first layer resembles chainmail, but resembles more of some sort of molten rock, with it being dark gray and somewhat rough to the touch. This chain mail like layer goes from his ankles to his sleeves, though is only visible on his arms and legs. Over this he has some of the main components. The chest plate is close to his chest and is of course a rustic gold. On it, however are bright orange ‘cracks’ that stretch from the neck to the middle of the chest and the green runes that were on his straitjacket etched onto the chest plate. On the back was a grid of stone hexagons tessellating on his back, proving powerful defense and flexibility for his backside. The hexagons are differently-colored so the image of a great tree is formed. On his shoulders are the shoulder plates, also a dull ground. On the plates are 6 small crystalline spikes that form a hexagon if connected. For his lower body, it consisted of mainly bronze chausses further supported by strong full greaves and going down to thick but tight leather boots which was reinforced by pieces of strong steel on the important points of the foot. On his hands, he wears gauntlets, which has a single orange jewel in the silhouette of a great tree. The gems are located on where the back of the hand would be. The helmet was a great helm with a clear diamond-like material covering the visor to protect his eyes and also serve as his ‘glasses’. Under this, he wears a headband that has 7 star-shaped orange jewels, equal to the amount of eyes of the Gold Dragon. His weapon is a shillelagh, designed for combat. It is a rustic, homely gold with the large knob or ‘orb’ on the end of the weapon was a flawless orange gem. Finally on the back, is a set of orange wings resembling blades of a sort (Skarmory wings). Diego looked at himself before pulling out his weapon. It was bigger and the knob was expecially bigger. It appeared to be made of pure dullish gold and the knob was a shiny orange gem.

He closed his eyes.

He though of his Gigantos brother, his Minimos scholar, his Wingly friend....
His parents... his brother...

For them, and for everyone... he will fight
Hie eyes opened... and he will win.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley
Northern Forests

It was time they said. Andrea walked with a whole bunch of humans, minintos and gigantos which were just in that zone which kind of scared her to some extent. The marching really did make Andrea really really bored because it was something that she really didn't see coming, just plain walking. No words were uttered until they reached their goal which was the Wingly city of Deningrad. This city was something to behold as the majestic city slowly spun on its axis. The sides were perfectly circular, with a ornately carved stone wall all the way around. The bottom came to a small point right near the center, and still showed signs of the bedrock that was lifted from the ground to form the foundations of the city. Buildings and structures sat on top, dotting the structure like intricate artwork. But the most prominent feature of the city was the huge crystal tower that jutted up from the center. sitting at an angle and made of sharp blue crystal, the Crystal Tower of Deningrad was a holy Wingly monument. "Oh wow" Andrea whispered to herself as they all stopped. Then they all worked together to load the Wyverns and Rocs which was to be used in the air to drop humans forces, the Dragoon Knights and of course supplies and weapons.

Andrea was in her Dragoon Knight outfit. This outfit was simply armor basically protecting her shoulders up to her elbow on both her arms, the chest, the other pieces of armor include ones on her thighs and of course her shins and her wrists which are light pieces of metal that make it easy for her to use her wrists. It allowed her more mobility and speed without the armor's weight affecting her and that allow her to be nimble and quick on her feet. The armor is of a fuchsia color with dark green wings and dark green gems mainly being as border to the side of the chest armor plates. The wings comes into this as balance to allow Andrea to actually balance herself during battle as they are dark green and balance the weight out basically acting as ballast for her making it easy to move. They are clear cut straight with more weight towards the body of the wings rather than the edges. She does have a headband with dark emerald gems on it acting as a light helmet. Andrea's armor has light brown boots just more more mobility and speed however it does make it hard for her in more rough terrain due to the softness of these boots. "I can be so quick here" she smiled to herself.

The army was lead by a commander, a commander named Polter and he just went on some speech "I'm going to make this quick, because I'm sure they're doing the same." he said. "The plan of attack is simple. The air troops will lift our infantry up to the city itself. once their, our objective is to destroy the flotation device keeping the city in the air. Meanwhile the air calvary will also run hit-and-run distraction attacks while the ground forces left here will wait for the city to fall before storming its walls. Dragoons, you are free to do as you please, just get up there and cause some chaos. And if you can, try to keep the pressure off of the air calvary. Lets do this right, and maybe tonight well be dining in the Crystal Palace." he finished off with Andrea looking bored then she thought "How do I cause physical chaos?" but she just decided to go with the flow when it came to that. She made sure that she had some random projectiles to help her if she was in a tricky situation.

So then Alyssin, Naka waga or whatever Andrea thought he names was, Harletto, Michael and Diego went on one of these Wyvern. So she jumped on aboard and wondered how one of these things flied. It took a while before Andrea managed it but she was soaring higher and higher following more Wyvern. She found out that they all stopped at some location. So Andrea saw them and directed the obvious to the Wyvern. Andrea jumped off after the Wyvern stopped. She was near the Knights that stopped. She closed her eyes and thought "I'm really hungry" She wasn't the deepest person when it came to those things.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore
Birth City Deningrad

Charlotte conjured dark shadows to conceal herself for a short time as she untied the fastenings of her cloak and let it fall down next to her. The army's numbers in front of her and the other Dragoons provided her with enough coverage for the shadows to go unnoticed. She untied her leather pouch and took out the marble-sized purple orb that she kept within it, fearing that she might lose it. She closed her eyes, concentrating until she saw the black, serpentine Dark Dragon.

"Dragon of Darkness...give me strength for this battle." She said silently in her head. She saw the Dark Dragon nod slowly at her, swishing its long tail. She then felt the familiar tugging sensation at her back, as well as her clothes transforming into her Dragoon armor. She opened her eyes, noticing her hair had freed itself from her braid and finding herself in her cool violet Dragoon armor again, from her circlet-like helmet, to her violet, pearl-studded armored leotard which exposed her bare upper thighs, to her boots with attached thigh-high spiked leg guards. She swung her now-violet, pearl-studded scythe and unfurled her large, demonic, crimson wings. As she looked on at the city, something caught her eye, and that something was a particularly loud shade of hot pink.

"Mein Gott...it's O Blindingly Fuchsia One." She thought to herself as she saw Andrea descended from her wyvern on Birth City Deningrad. Charlotte shook off the thought though, scolding herself silently and reminding herself that the battle and the lives of their army was more important than a petty argument. She scooped up the black hooded cloak and put it back on, folding down her wings. She decided that she had to get ready, but still conceal her identity as a Dragoon for a while so she would not be quickly targetted. She drew her hood over her face, concealing her grey eyes, and tied its strings. She gripped her scythe tightly and quickly dispersed the shadows surrounding her, awaiting the arrival of the other Dragoons.

Last edited:

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Northern Forests~

Micheal slashed downward swiftly, too fast for the average Wingly to respond. He slit the soldier in front of him in half, removing the mans left leg and arm. Micheal spun on his heel, and was blocked by another Wingly. The human warriors leapt off the back of he Wyvern, as a Gigantos crushed the Wingly head under his hands. It was brutish, but the Winglys deserved no better. The soldiers were pouring into the city, and the sounds of battle took over.

Micheal leapt to the side, hacking into a Wingly spell-casters gut. The creature choked on its own blood quickly, as it fell to the floor limply, as a Wingly soldier stepped over his corpse, to fight Micheal. The Dragoon of Light side stepped, and stabbed his blade deep into the warriors back, spitting his spine and killing him instantly. Micheal showed only one emotion through all this; anger. He wanted to kill every single Wingly, warrior, mother, child, all of them. But he had to hold back for now. He needed to survive.
Micheal parried a charging Wingly, and kicked him towards another human warrior, who stabbed him in the chest easily.

Micheal flapped his wings, as he propelled through a crowd of Winglys, knocking the soldiers aside, as humans, Gigantos, and Minintos overran the crippled defense. But this was only the first wave of defenders. Most defensive forces hold back in the beginning, letting the offensive attackers get slowly chipped away, before unleashing some sort of surprise attack, and with the strength of regular Winglys, god only knows what they had saved up. Micheal spun in mid air, pressing his wings against a wall as a cushion, before pushing down towards the floor, hacking downwards at one of the soldiers who was in mid combat. His arms were swiftly removed, before another human swung his axe into the Wingly skull.

Micheal looked up at the large crystal tower, its glory and might so great, as it oversaw the entire battle below. Micheal couldn't wait to watch the tower as it fell, after they had won this battle. Micheal spun in mid air, horrified but swiftly pushing aside the corpses of those on his side. Minintos, Human, and Gigantos corpses. But they didn't hold up against the countless Wingly corpses scattered along the battle area. Micheal then noticed something he hadn't taken into account; his constant moving along with battle and flight, has separated him from the other Dragoons. He speared back, as he spotted the other Dragoons, and dived down into the clearly safer area. He smashed himself onto the back of a Wingly, pushing the soldier onto his chest, as he stabbed the Wingly in the back.
This was war.