• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Dragoon: The Dragon Campaign

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~
Skies Above Birth City Deningrad

You know what, screw no friendly fire Diego thought before he created a chain of stone, wrapped itself around a Wingly and slammed toward a group of them, conveniently and accidentally hitting Andreas as well. "If it wasn't for the fact she has the Thunder Dragon, I would let the Winglies beat her up," Diego said with a slightly bitter tone that she ruined the moment. He went into the fray and began smashing Winglies into the direction of the Black Squad. He saw the pandemonium caused by the groups smashing one another. "Let's see if I can knock over one of those cannons," Diego said to himself quietly before he summoned and smashed a boulder toward the direction of one of the cannons. Meanwhile, the golems were still causing chaos and ruining the Black Winglies.

Sorry for short post, it's my B-day

Last edited:

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Micheal parried, blocked, pushed, and stabbed the few Wingly soldiers dumb enough to face him, though as they attacked him, one by one, he could feel himself growing tired. That last attack had severely tired him out, but he would not give up. Charlotte had already been crippled from fatigue, he would not allow himself to be next in their first battle. He simply started to distract the Winglys, flying closer and closer towards the mass forces of humans, Minitos and Gigantos. He would have stayed in the air, if it wasn't for the fact that all the human forces for air combat were Dragoons now. He blocked against one more of the Winglys, before falling back, with the force of a comet, before swiftly breaking his fall as he migrated into the forces. One of the Gigantos looked down at him, before speaking. "Sir, are you in need of help?"
Micheal looked at him, smiling as he did. The Gigantos weren't all that bad once you got to now them.
"No, not yet, just keep the Winglys held down and out of the sky, if possible."
The Gigantos nodded, as a number of Wingly were cut down swiftly by the human forces, only for an appropriate response from the Winglys.

Micheal stayed hidden amidst the human forces, the flurry of battle hiding his wings and armor in dust and smoke and rubble. It was hectic, as the Winglys pushed forward against the human forces, that were advancing faster than Micheal had first expected. The Dragoons, meanwhile, were hammering the Black Squad, and as Micheal noticed a break in the air force, he shot out of the crowds, shocking the Winglys long enough for more of them to be battered into submission, as Micheal flew towards the other Dragoons, specifically Diego, who seemed to have hurled a large stone at one of the cannons. Micheal looked on, as it grew closer, only for one of the Black Squad to jump in its way, causing no harm at all.
Only now did Micheal notice that the cannons were being guarded as well.
The Dragoons needed to group together, and finish off the Black Squad, and then deal with the cannons. Nothing wrong with starting off with Diego.

"Diego, we need to keep the Dragoons together as a team. Gather Alyssin, Nahkga, and Charlotte, I'll get Andrea and Aaron."
As Micheal finished speaking, he ignored any rebuttal Diego wanted to make, and flew towards Andrea, who had managed to get a fair ways away from the others in a short amount of time. She was clearly fast, and he had to admire that in a team of powerful tanks. Micheal went to speak, but not before a Wingly flew in his way, to slice off the Dragoon of Lights head.
Micheal was frozen in fear, unable to move as death closed in.
He had to hope that Andrea would notice before his head was removed from his neck.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley

Andrea continued to battle and made her way quite a lot towards the middle of the pack. She could hear the noises of the other people who were batting but the battle was just tiring. There were more and more enemies to battle, mentally and physically Andrea was losing it. Her stamina wasn't that great in comparison to many others that were allied with her.

She saw many of the enemies, which allowed her just to attack attack and attack with her speed. Andrea used her lightning based attacks along with her leopard to attack all she can quickly. She knew that she didn't have the physical power or the mental power but she knew that she had speed and that was her advantage in comparison to the rest of the allies and that she is more cold blooded and more likely to go evil but she had a check on her power to avoid her going crazy. She could sense that someone was behind her and she was right. Diego was behind Andrea and went full blast with an attack while he said " "If it wasn't for the fact she has the Thunder Dragon, I would let the Winglies beat her up," and that was the switch which made Andrea go psycho.

"How dare you hit me, I don't care about your romantic moments" she roared as she went ballistic hitting everything that she could see. Kicking as many enemies with all the power she had. She used as many lightning attacks that she could however with the power she had, it wasn't going to be that strong but she just attacked and attacked in anger. She could see Diego, "Never ever hit a lady" she yelled as she walked to him. Her eyes were now just full of anger, she was about to hit him until she heard something on the background. It was more Winglies. Andrea stared at him as she went to attack more and more. She then saw that Michael was frozen in the air. Andrea picked up a bow and arrow that she found. "Oh lets see if I have a keen eye" she shot one and missed. "I don't but rage fuels me very good" she yelled as she leaped in the air and jumped on the Wingly. She managed to shock it repeatedly however she was slashed by the Wingly on her left arm. She found the speed and strength to pin down that Wingly and repeatedly punched it, basically bashing it to death. Andrea clutched her arm, she knew that her armor wasn't effective at all because of its coverage but she just sat there holding her left arm. She was losing some blood which made her feel very weak and lightheaded. "Focus Andy, Focus" she said to herself but whether she could do it was another issue.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: You guys are posting quick, keep up the good work.

------------------------------------------------------------

~ Birth City Deningrad ~
- Near the Crystal Tower -

The Wingly forces were wearing thin. Deningrad had never been very well defended, but with many of its troops called to Mayfil, and Faust's battle tower Flanvel also guarding the Death City, Deningrad was easily falling to the humans. At this point, it was only a matter of time before their defenses were overrun.

One of the Dragoons tossed a boulder towards one of the cannons, but a Black Squad Wingly jumped in front of the rock, deflecting it from the powerful cannons at the cost of his arm. He landed with a crash, but managed to pull himself to his feet, his mangled arm hanging limply at his side.

Several of their number had already fallen, thanks mostly the Dark Dragoon's curse. One of the Black Squad came to heal the arm of their comrade, only to have him fall over, dead. It was at this point that they began to see the trickery that had befallen them. They knew of no way to reverse the zombie curse, curses could not be broken once successfully cast. However, knowledge of a curse could allow you to bend it to your own will. The zombie curse revered the effect of healing spells, but it also reversed the effect of killing spells. Knowing this, the black squad prepared their death spells, in case they needed to heal, and continued the assault.

The Golems were working their way towards the cannons. That couldn't be allowed. One of the cannons turned away from the sky, its massive spikes turning towards the Gigantos-sized Golem the Dragoon of Earth had made. With a single massive blast of crimson lightning, the Golem was obliterated, stone fragments scattering amidst a cloud of dust and charged air.

Several of the other cannons followed suit, all slowly turning towards the advancing human army. They needed to be taken out, and quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~ Birth City Deningrad ~
- Flotation Chamber -

Deep below the crystal tower, beneath the city streets, lay the massive machinery that kept the city aloft. The huge tower of spires, spikes, and crystal glowed with an ethereal light as it gently hummed, its powerful magic keeping the city floating high up in the air. If this single deice were to be destroyed, the entire city would fall back to the earth.

Several guards watched over it, and many technicians kept a close eye on the output of the device. All the magic flying around in the cities battle was beginning to affect the device. It was the job of these technicians to make sure that it didn't fail, sending the city falling, or overcharge, sending the city further into the sky.

A single stairway led up to the city streets, coming to a stop at the foot of the Crystal Tower.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Micheal sighed in relief, as he watched the Wingly about to attack him suddenly taken out of the sky by a swift moving blur, that followed by smashing the Wingly into the ground below. Micheal could only tell by checking around him that it was Andrea who had saved him. And after a few more moments, he could see blood, and a wincing Dragoon below. Micheal flew down, regretting the care he had for his team mates. It wouldn't surprise him if this love of helping people got him killed, but unlike last time, Micheal could see that there was really an injury now. He landed aside Andrea, placing his blade down as he did.
"Oh man, that looks..."
Micheal used a bit of force, as he beckoned for the lightheaded girl to lie down, and try and stop the blood flow.
Micheal shivered slightly, unsure of what to do at this point. But as he pondered anxiously, the might beast that was now part of him spoke to him, giving him a word of great advice. Micheal smiled to himself, before holding his hands over her arm, and muttering a word under his breath.
"Nostrum."
A dull white light started to form, glowing around his palms, but the wound did little more than heal around the seems. The gash continued to bleed, and Micheal knew that he didn't know enough about his spells at this point. He placed a hand over his forehead, worried that one of the Dragoons would die of blood loss at this point.

One of the Black Squadron hacked down a Gigantos swiftly, preparing to heal itself with the rest of the squad, but not before spotting the two distracted Dragoons. One was dying, the other was weak in the mind. Such simple targets, he could already taste the blood. The Wingly elite silently landed on the streets, and walked over towards the two Dragoons, raising his blade high, ready to strike.
"Apathy!"
Micheal spun on his axis, as he flew to his feet, and with one hand on the Winglys chest, burnt a white hot light into the beasts chest, before it collapsed, writhing in pain and agony. Micheal stood over the body of his comrade, confused as the day is old. The Dragon inside him had said to use that spell on Andrea, before telling him of the approaching Wingly. Did the Dragon want to kill Andrea, or was it something else?
It was then that Micheal remembered Charlottes words from earlier; "Basically, anything that's supposed to heal them will hurt them even more. Plus, their resistances weaken, so damage towards them actually increases."
Micheal nodded to himself, before grabbing his blade off the stone street side, holding it over his shoulders, before lifting Andrea up in one arm, looking back at Diego, who had gone off to find the other Dragoons.

Micheal pulled back, before vaulting from the stone, past a Wingly soldier, and through the air swiftly, heading down towards the original deployment zone, where the major tactical commanders and current air forces were residing. Micheal landed with a thud, unsure of what to do from here.
"Don't give up on us Andrea..."

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Alyssin Garvetura
Birth City Deningrad

Firepos kept scratching and clawing, dodging and weaving. It was exhausting, keeping a bird of pure fire under control. Even if the pure fire was of the owners creation.

Alyssin wiped her forehead quickly, before elbowing a Wingly in the stomach. The Wingly keeled over, and glanced up only to be kicked in the face. Alyssin almost permitted herself to smile. These Winglies deserved everything they had coming. They'd killed many humans, all because they thought themselves surperior. Death and suffering for superiority. Nobody would ever get away with that. Not while she was around.

But as she slashed the Wingly with her sword, something caught her eye. It was one of the strange cannons, rotating to face a new direction, a new angle. One shoot out the strange electricity, zapping one of the rock golems to dust. She swallowed. Firepos now seemed a sitting... well, duck, simply flying there in the centre of the sky over Deningrad. With a sharp tug of her mind, Alyssin called the great beast back.

The pheonix obeyed immeaditely, doing a complete U-turn to face Alyssin's direction. But as it flew down, Alyssin realised the risk. She'd be spotted. But with her mind already pushed to the limit controlling the creature, she knew she couldn't make it change direction. But she could destroy it. With the bird gone, she could regenerate her lost strength, and the Black Squad Winglies, or whatever they were, wouldn't be able to pick her out of the army.

She concentrated hard. Destroy! She thought desperately. [/I]Return to whence you came![/I] Glancing at the bird, she saw it swerve drastically, and burst into full flames, before crashing to the ground, burning many Winglies in the process.

She nearly fell, but managed to catch herself. Destroying the creature was also a difficult task, but she supposed it was worth it.

She glanced around, and suddenly something caught her eye. She squinted to see it properly, and her hand flew to her mouth.

Andrea. Injured.

Despite how much she hated the "O Blindingly Fuschia One", as she was sometimes called by Charlotte, Alyssin didn't stand for anyone she knew getting hurt. Especially not a fellow Dragoon. She had no family, and despite the differences they all shared, as a whole they were a sort of family. And after what had happened to her mother those years ago, Alyssin wasn't losing anyone else. Not now, not ever.

Concentarting slightly, her Dragoon wings sprouting in an instant. It sent a small flare of pain through her brain, but she ignored it. Death was more serious than mental pains. She jumped up, her wings immeaditely flapping speedily. And so she sped throught he sky, dodging the assortment of Wingly spells and weapons.

She landed beside Micheal, who had carried Andrea from her original position to their current, and glanced at him fearfully. "Will Andrea be.....OK?" She asked hesitantly, not sure what to say. Andrea was a.... sort of enemy of hers. Not exactly the nicest Dragoon in the world. But as she had thought before, Alyssin didn't want to lose anyone. EVEN Andrea.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~

"I might have gone too far with that," Diego said to himself before he saw Micheal about to get sliced. Before he could go and take care of the Wingly, however, he saw Andrea take care of it before he got there. However, his eyes widened when he saw the serious gash. "Hmmm... I wonder if this could work" Diego said as he ran toward the duo. He had managed to to grab a loose strap of his former-straitjacket jacket. He checked to make sure they had the runes and by that time, made it to where Andrea was. He tied the wrap around her gash and the runes glowed as her wound began to heal. "Leave it on, let the magic heal the gash," Diego said to her before Stone Judas grabbed him and began flying back toward one of the cannons. He then saw Stone Goliath get blown up.

"Oh it is On," Diego said as his eyes glowed a bright orange. He began to channel his energy. Stone David had disappeared, leaving the tormented Black Wingly to be vaporized by the Crimson Lightning.

"Okay then, time kick it up a notch. Latran Terra!" Diego shouted before smashing the ground with his shillelagh. From the impact arose an extreme large coyote made of rocks, dust and dirt. It roared with fierceness before it began bolting toward the cannons, dodging any incoming blasts with bestial canie speed, agility and grace while any Winglies interfering were getting stepped on or bit on before being tossed.

Stone David disappeared, leaving Stone Judas as the last golem left. Stone Judas picked up Diego and began to make his way through the air to get Nahkga, and Charlotte. He nodded at Alyssin as a sign to take care of Micheal and Andrea while he was going to get everyone else.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley

Andrea felt very light headed, she knew that it wasn't a fatal blow, just a deep gash. She checked out however she could hear noises. Voices it seemed was the noise that she could hear but she couldn't make sense of them. She thought to herself "If I didn't save his life I wouldn't been in this situation" but then she heard an inner voice, it wasn't the dragon but something else. "You are a Princess, Princess of Evil...trusting them nearly got you killed, embrace the wickedness that comes with beauty" the voice told her and with that a bright pink light came up blinding her.

Andrea woke up and straight away coughed. She was sweating and she looked around "What was that" she muttered to herself "What was that voice" she then looked at her gash and smirked "I am the majestic Princess and I will not be cast away" she got up holding her arm but she felt something. It was inner strength which made her stronger. She pushed aside the knights around her and ran straight into the battle. Andrea went in all guns blazing and just attacked, attacked and attacked with speed that she never knew she was capable of.

She found a Black Wingly of the squad and smiled. "Oh come at me, I need a man to satisfy me" she seductively called out. It was like catching an apple from a tree, so simple. She lured it and with that brutally killed it without any mercy. "Say hello to death for me" she stabbed it with a knife that she found on the ground and the with the heels on her boots acting as grinder to the body. "I am the Princess of Evil, bow down to me" she laughed as then a flying rock hit her in the head.

Andrea was on the ground for a few seconds until "Owww!!!, Why does my body hurt" she muttered. She then saw a flying Wingly towards her. She blinked and then used her speed, agility and her boomerang just stunning them. "Sorry but I think it is better if you just suffered without movement" she muttered. She looked at Michael, Diego and co. "This is taking too long" she yelled to them. Andrea unknowing to her had some darkness which was warped and strong.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Aaron Kodora
Birth City Deningrad

As Aaron was slashing his dagger at the Wingly foes along with his polar bear summon, a thought began to work its way into his mind. it was a way to use his ice powers to quickly kill a large group of enemies. I could just freeze the water in the air around their neck, thereby freezing their neck and suffocating them. He gathered up the strength to do it, and stretched out his hands. He felt in his mind the water particles as they expanded and became solid, and watched as 5 Wingly soldiers suddenly gained a new neck brace made of solid ice, and laughed grimly as they fell to the ground, dead.

He used that to kill a few more groups of Winglies, enjoying the power it gave him. This battle has got to end soon, everyone is so tired, and we're so close to the gates! There were only about 5 Black Winglies left, who were being defeated by the combined power of the Dragoon's summonings. Unfortunately, the resistance army was still taking hits from the artillery cannons. Since the Black Guards were finally starting to get defeated, it left the cannons wide open to attack.

Focussing his mind for an attack, he created an ice cannon ball and thrust it through the air towards the base of the frame holding the cannon upright. it went straight through the wood, leaving a gaping hole. At least we're making some progress, he thought to himself.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Micheal stood, confused, as he watched Andrea shove him aside and suddenly begin fighting again, as if she had never been injured. Micheal couldn't help but wonder how long it would take for her to re-open the wound and bleed out even more than she already was. Micheal looked across at Alyssin, and smirked.
"She's a hard one to keep track of isn't she..."
Micheal flapped his wings a few times as Alyssin responded, before flying back up into the battle, realizing that two of the Dragoons had now been pulled out of battle from combat. Micheal sighed, before clutching his blade, and swinging up in an arc, slicing a Wingly in two as he did so.
It was only now that Micheal was really noticing that it seemed as if the Dragoons had gained some level of battle prowess during their transformations. It was strange, yet empowering.

Micheal charged into a Wingly soldier, crushing the surprised soldier against a wall, before it slid down and became prey to the human army. Micheal looked on at the human army, as it advanced swiftly on the oddly weak Wingly forces. All this talk about how dangerous they were, but it wasn't like this city was all that hard to take so far. He shrugged, before he flew up, and watched a ball of ice destroying the stand of one of the large cannons. It shook for a moment, before the gravity was pushed to another side. Micheal rubbed his chin, before spinning and slicing the arm of an attacking Wingly. He knew these cannons were a threat, and they needed all the Dragoons to break them. Micheal watched the Black Squad, as it was slowly decimated, and watched the remaining squadsmen falling back to the cannons. He had to take command, and so he did.

Flying closer to the cannons than the other Dragoons, Micheal felt a surge of energy, as he raised his sword, and bellowed out in a roaring voice, for all the city to hear,
"Dragoons! On me! Let us take down these cannons!"
And with that, Micheal burst forward, preparing himself to battle with any threat these cannons would produce.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore
Birth City Deningrad

Charlotte saw Diego fly towards her, signalling her to follow him. She nodded quickly, then flew up, staying behind him. She looked down at the remaining Black Squad standing on the city grounds, an idea popping into her head.

"It's not as if they could see me up here...perfect. Just perfect." She thought as she conjured her Poison Hex, concentrating harder than she usually did. The resulting Hex took the form of a wide-spreading, dark green fog which started moving downwards towards the Winglys. Charlotte grinned.

"Hmm...another one won't hurt..." She murmured as she casted her Delusion Hex, doing the same thing she did to create the Poison fog. The resulting mist was pale lavender, and it started follwing the dark green Poison fog. As she watched some of her fellow Dragoons as well as Gloriano's army struggle, a clever, if somewhat inappropriate thought crept up her mind.

"Hmm...a distraction will be needed for those Winglys...a disturbingly distracting illusion." She thought. Knowing what to do, she blew a kiss, aiming it towards the city. The breath that came out of it turned into something no one would expect. It turned into an illusion of herself, Charlotte Mikaela Moore, except it was devoid of any armor, or clothing for that matter. It glowed and was surrounded by purple clouds as it descended in front of the Winglys. She snickered with pleasure as she saw Fenris claw up some more Winglys as they stared at her likeness, distracted.

"Turns out they just can't resist me. Who's Queen of Darkness now, insects?" She thought to herself, satisfied.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Alyssin Garvetura
Birth City Deningrad

Alyssin watched in a load of surprise when Andrea leapt up and charged, as if no injury had ever happened. As if she had merely been faking. Not true, but very creepy. But Alyssin ignored it. She was better, that was all that mattered. Now that they weren't one man down, those cannons could be destroyed.

"She's a hard one to keep track of isn't she..." Micheal said.

"Definitely." Alyssin agreed. Micheal then flew off, and Alyssin flew up as well, and hovered above the battle.

The strange black robed Winglies had shrunk in number, as had the army of normal Winglies. Bit by bit, the human/Gigantos/Minatos army was advancing, destorying the Wingly army more with each second that passed. A good thing.

But those cannons.... They halt us. Push us back. They must be eliminated. Alyssin thought fiercely.

It seemed Micheal had been thinking similar, for he cried "Dragoons! On me! Let us take down these cannons!" before he charged towards said cannons.

Alyssin opted for a less direct route, but hopefully effective. She flew down steeply, and began to fly towards the cannons, going close te ground. Her wings knocked many people over, but Alyssin used that to her advantage. The confusion that insued caused the nearest cannon to slowly focus on the confusion point, and the Winglies manning said cannon looked that way too. Which let Alyssin get closer without the Winglies noticing.

She gripped her sword tightly, and rose steeply, before darting to the side. She began to sweep around, a firey blast in her free hand. She fired the blast at the cannon supports, setting one support ablaze. She then swooped on the defending Winglies, slashing them with a sword that now glowed with pure firey power.

Alighting besides the cannon, she engaged in hand-to-hand combat with one of the more fortunate Winglies. During the small scirmish that resulted in her victory, she realised her mind no longer crumpled with pain at using her power. Her mind was comfortable, controlling the flow of firey energy smoothly, getting used to it. Something any warrior woudl be glad for.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley

Andrea could see that the cannons were ready for the knights. She had something though in her mind. She could tell that she confused the heck out of Michael with her rapid jump into battle but she knew that is was likely the wrong thing to do as she was losing energy fast. She still had her speed but she couldn't sustain it but she could sacrifice power for it. Andrea saw that Charlotte used her feminine charm to distract but Andrea knew that she couldn't pull it like that as she was more of evil hot girl.

Andrea could see Alyssin battle as well as Michael. Andrea made sure to use stealth as she was on the verge of fainting. Suddenly she heard Michael's voice which yelled out "Dragoons! On me! Let us take down these cannons!" Andrea figured she might have followed that advice but with her speed and her amount of energy including the energy she will waste flying in the air. It was going to be her last burst before she faints. She could see that a cannon was shooting. She quickly made her way to the cannon and basically dodge its attack with some luck that she picked the right direction. She then used her boomerang which got stuck at the cannon causing it to shoot. Since the boomerang was blocking the cannon's energy shot, it was going to explode because of the pressure. Andrea knew that and just like that it did. "Job Done" she muttered however she didn't realize that there was someone behind her. She turned around and found that it was a Wingly. She attacked without wasting too much energy as she quickly made easy work of the Wingly with swift attacks but she couldn't handle it anymore. That wound was causing more blood to seep through making her lightheaded and weaker. She threw up and muttered "I can't take this anymore" she then had to figure a way to let go without being in danger of death. "Should have conserved energy. Hope Michael is grateful that I saved him"

She leaned down and just fainted. She hoped that she could at least not be killed by being kept in a safe place.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore
Birth City Deningrad

Charlotte saw someone familiar collapse to the ground as she was releasing her mists. She cloaked herself in shadows, flying down lower to see who it was.

"Hmm...Andrea, huh? So did not expect this....to think she's the braggart around here." She murmured, a little surprised at herself when she said Andrea's name, instead of coming up with another nickname. She saw the Lightning Dragoon bleeding heavily. Without thinking, she flew down, landed and ran towards her, still cloaked in shadows. The Black Squad Wingly behind the fallen twenty-four-year old had his back turned, presuming that the battle was over. Charlotte swung her scythe and hacked his wings off.

"This isn't personal anymore, it's strictly business!" She snarled as the Wingly turned around. Charlotte quickly impaled him with one swing of her scythe. She then crouched over Andrea, took her pulse and was relieved to know that she was still alive. Charlotte flicked her wrist, controlling a shadow to cover the older woman.

"Being a petty enemy is one thing, but letting it get the better of me would make me as bad as the Winglys." She murmured as she finished covering Andrea in the shadows, rendering her invisible. She then flew at top speed towards the remaining cannons. Realizing that her scythe would not help in destroying the cannons, she summoned a shadow and fashioned it into a flexible chain whip. She swung it towards another cannon. The whip coiled itself tightly around the cannon's head. Charlotte then flew upwards, taking the cannon with her, flying a good amount of distance before she stopped.

"Winglies can't get this once I drop it." She snickered as she surveyed the snowy forest beneath her to see if there was anyone. To her relief, there was no one. She then flicked her wrist, which unwond the whip from the cannon's body. She watched as it fell down, down, down until it landed in the snow and buried itself in it from the impact.

"I think that we may be able to use this later on..." She smirked as she flew back down to assist the other Dragoons.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~
Birth City Deningrad

Diego had heard what his comrade Micheal had said. Diego had to nod. However, he was surprised as he bandaged the wound with one of the pieces of his medical-regenerating straitjacket, so the wound should have stopped bleeding at least.He saw the Stone Coyote he created still lunging at the enemy before leaping into the air and began a reckless assault one of the cannons. Despite this, Diego was preparing another attack in case the Coyote failed against the cannons. "All of you heretics of nature, who defied the natural order will fall in the inevitable backlash," Diego said to a nearby Wingly before smashing his spine with a good hit of his shillelagh.

He then saw poor Andrea was knocked out cold. However, she was being protected by the invisibility buff granted by Charlotte. "Better safe than sorry," Diego simply said before Stone Judas flew to where she was approximately and was prepared to move her if he needed to. "Heathens! You have disrupted the natural flow of the world. You have tampered with natural selection and ended the lives of many species! Now suffer the consequences for corrupting the purity of birth," Diego said before he smashed the shillelagh into the ground and a fissure began its way to where the tower was.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: I think its time to end this battle.

-------------------------------------------------

~ Birth City Deningrad ~

The combined assault of the Dragoon's had proven too much for the last line of defense. One of the cannons fell, then another, and then the rest. Diego's fissure swallowed up the last cannon, as well as those who had manned it, sending them plummeting into the inner layers of the city.

The human army rushed into the gap in the defenses, ready to finish the fight. As the word spread, the Wyverns and Rocs of the air calvary took to the skies once again, dominating the skies, and taking out any of the Winglies who tried to flee by air.

The human forces breached the doors of the Crystal Tower, breaking through the inner guard like a swarm of ants over a few locusts. Within minutes, the flotation chamber had been taken, and even as the human forces fought their way towards the throne room at the top of the tower, the device was destroyed.

And the Birth City Deningrad fell from the sky.

The last residual magics of the device kept the city from leaving a crater. It fell slowly, finally impacting the ground in what seemed to be slow motion. The fringes of the city crumbled off, leaving a ruined city center laying in shambles in the middle of the forest. The city center lay mostly intact, and the Crystal Tower itself still stood proudly, its ice-blue form shining brightly in the afternoon light, seemingly at odds with the death and devastation that lay at its feet.

At last, the battle was won. Humanity and the other "lesser races" had proven that they could take what the Winglies held so dear as a monument to their authority and tear it from the sky.

The Birth City Deningrad was no longer a Wingly city. Now, the Crystal Tower belonged to the forces of Gloriano.

-----------------------------------------------

~ Deningrad ~
- Crystal Tower - Main Hall -

Commander Porter walked into the main hall of the Crystal Tower as if it were his own. Which, for the moment, might be true. Jonah walked with him, the black-haired man still walking with a limp from a leg injury during the battle, as did several other high-ranking soldiers and commanders, as well as the Dragoons. The so called "champions of humanity".

The fame of the Dragoons before the battle was little more than support and hopeful thinking. But now that they had practically earned this victory over the Winglies, the Dragoons were full fledged heroes. Champions. They had been thanked and congratulated and all manner of things by the solders ever since the city fell.

Even now though, parts of the battle raged on. Nilah and her squads were still patrolling the ruins of the city and what had survived of the inner tunnels for surviving Winglies. However, that was merely clean-up. The battle had been won, and Porter knew that the death toll would have been much greater for their side if it hadn't been for the Dragoons. He still wasn't sure how Diaz had discovered that power, but he was certainly glad that he had. If the Winglies had found it first, their rebellion would never work.

The main hall of the Crystal Tower was magnificent. The name was a bit misleading actually. The main hall actually took up most of the inside of the tower. Only side rooms and the throne room at the top were unseen from the bottom. Otherwise, the chamber continued upward, at a slant, the magnificent staircase working its way all the way up to the top. The stairs were perfectly angled to match the slant of the tower itself, meaning it was essentially a minor zig-zag climb to the top, very nearly a straight staircase broken only by platforms that linked to the various side rooms of the tower.

The solders had already cleared out the bodies, and even now, preparations were being made to set up a dining hall here at the base of the tower. Porter had promised his soldiers that they would dine in the Crystal Tower tonight, and he was a man of his word.

However, there was still one more thing that needed to be taken care of.

Porter watched as a few soldiers escorted the last prisoner down the stairs. With a shove, they pushed the Wingly to his knees in front of the human commander. Azraesis, former ruler of Deningrad, stared up at his conqueror.

"We found him locked up in the throne room. He was begging for his life." one of the soldiers said.

Porter regarded the old Wingly with nothing but disdain. "Your city was responsible for the deaths of thousands of infants of your own race, not to mention the treatment of the other races that went on here, and you have the nerve to beg for your life? You don't even deserve to be called a Wingly. You are nothing more than a monster."

"Says the lower race that invaded my city." Azraesis said weakly, a bit of blood dripping from his mouth as he spoke.

Porter struck him, tossing him to the ground. "Who is the lesser race here? You killed your own infants for nothing more than an ideal. You enslaved the other races and treated them like beasts. We fight for our right to live, our right to freedom. What do you fight for besides your own selfish desires?"

He turned to the soldiers. "Take him away. Get what information you can out of him and then arrange a public execution."

The soldiers saluted. "Yes sir." Azraesis did not even try to struggle as they dragged him away.

Porter turned then to the Dragoons. "You all have my thanks. Before today you weren't even soldiers of the army, and now, everyone under my command looks up to you. You did good out there today, probably saved a lot of lives. And because of you, we have our first real victory over the Winglies. For that, you have my thanks."

"Please, rest up tonight. The preparations for dinner should be completed shortly. I've already got a report on its way back to Diaz. We'll have our orders by morning." Porter turned to attend to more business before turning back to the Dragoons. "And heck, you can go beat up that old Wingly a bit if you want. I don't really care what happens to him at this point."

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((Got permission to introduce this monkey wretch...))

~Diego ★ Vendrix~

Diego simply rubbed the back of his head for the umpteeth time as he had more and more soldiers and citizens of the different species congratulate him along with his comrades. The Gigantos and Minimos were impressed when they saw at least one knight knew the 'proper' greeting of their kind. Diego then turned his attention toward something. He watched as a few soldiers escorted the last prisoner down the stairs. With a shove, they pushed the Wingly to his knees in front of the human commander, Porter. Azraesis, former ruler of Deningrad, stared up at his conqueror.

"We found him locked up in the throne room. He was begging for his life." one of the soldiers said.

Porter regarded the old Wingly with nothing but disdain. "Your city was responsible for the deaths of thousands of infants of your own race, not to mention the treatment of the other races that went on here, and you have the nerve to beg for your life? You don't even deserve to be called a Wingly. You are nothing more than a monster."

"Says the lower race that invaded my city." Azraesis said weakly, a bit of blood dripping from his mouth as he spoke.

Porter struck him, tossing him to the ground. "Who is the lesser race here? You killed your own infants for nothing more than an ideal. You enslaved the other races and treated them like beasts. We fight for our right to live, our right to freedom. What do you fight for besides your own selfish desires?"

He turned to the soldiers. "Take him away. Get what information you can out of him and then arrange a public execution."

The soldiers saluted. "Yes sir." Azraesis did not even try to struggle as they dragged him away.

Porter turned then to the Dragoons. "You all have my thanks. Before today you weren't even soldiers of the army, and now, everyone under my command looks up to you. You did good out there today, probably saved a lot of lives. And because of you, we have our first real victory over the Winglies. For that, you have my thanks."

"Please, rest up tonight. The preparations for dinner should be completed shortly. I've already got a report on its way back to Diaz. We'll have our orders by morning." Porter turned to attend to more business before turning back to the Dragoons. "And heck, you can go beat up that old Wingly a bit if you want. I don't really care what happens to him at this point."

Diego looked at the old Wingly disgusted. He never believed in infanticide. Although beating him up seemed interesting, he was not worth the effort nor did they want to seek to their level. "He's not worth the effort..." Diego said in regards to the old Wingly when his earth powers began to tell him something. They were vibrations, but from what? Possibly sound? He ran off quietly until he approached a heavily locked door. He opened using his shillelagh and what he saw made his eyes widened. He ran back to the group and practically dragged them to the nearby chamber. "Guys, look..." he said before he opened the chamber. It led into a room and it was filled with Wingly babies. Some were fast asleep while others were awake and began crying softly. Diego went and picked up the nearest one. As he began to lull it to sleep, he looked back at the group. "What do we do about these babies? We can't kill them..." he said.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Micheal smiled widely, as he watched the Emperor walking through the city, a symbol that the battle had been won, not that it was hard to tell at this point; Wingly corpses were all that was left of the wretched creatures, and the humans and their allies were clearing out anything he Winglys had owned. He slowly descended, before landing lightly atop a small broken statue, the shattered face and torso making it impossible to tell if it was a hero of the modern age or some old conquerer of history. Either way, it was a Wingly, and therefore vile.

Micheal tried to walk towards the tower, though the waves of soldiers congratulating him and the other Dragoons made it difficult. He shook hands with many of them, before he simply shot up into the air, and forcing his way into the group of Dragoons following the Emperor, who was heading towards the mighty tower of this broken city. Micheal stepped over a corpse, before he realized that they were already at the entrance of this hallowed hall, and as they stepped in, Micheal couldn't help but gawk; ruined and broken, this tower was still a majestic symbol of one of the few things he admired in Winglys, architecture. It was so beautiful, and as he looked around at the men moving away the corpses, he realized it didn't matter if there was blood or death in this tower, it was a majesty to behold.
And then he was brought back to earth by the sound of pushing and shoving, as he watched a Wingly get pushed down the gorgeous staircase.

TheSequelReturns said:

Micheal was staying silent at this point; infanticide was a horrifying concept, and knowing that these Winglys did honestly commit it made him sick to the stomach, but then again, Micheal began wondering if he himself would kill the child of a Wingly if given the choice. Micheal hardly felt it was worth speaking in this hall; gorgeous as it was, it was Wingly, and therefore lesser than scum. As the group was let to go, Micheal nodded, looked at the group, noticed only a few eyes looking back, and then silently went off to the entrance, as he planned on it using it as an exit. And then Diego rushed towards the group, and pulled them away, followed closely by Micheal who was reluctant, but interested in what was going on.

He stepped into the hall, and his eyes widened at the images of countless infants lined up around the room; where they being prepared to be hurled off the top of the tower, or were these the infants worthy of life? Either way, he couldn't help but feel frightened.
"What do we do about these babies? We can't kill them..."
Micheal lowered his head, and spoke before anyone else had the chance.
"Why not? They're Winglys aren't they? They can grow up and become just like the rest of the scum we just slaughtered."
As he spoke, he closed the large doors, ensuring none of the soldiers could hear what was going on. He didn't like saying this, but he felt he had too.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensly

Eventually after the successfully battle, Andrea was kind of mended. She did however had her right arm covered with bandages for the wound. Andrea knew that dinner was going to happen so she changed into her long emerald color halter dress which made her look even more stunning. She put her earnings and made sure that she looked really beautiful because she wanted to look good for the dinner that was going to happen. She wore her dark green heels along with it and a touch of the lipstick, dark red made it complete. Andrea then made sure that her bandages didn't hinder her outfit but figured it wasn't that bad. She then made her way to wear the rest of the Dragoons were.

Andrea saw that they had a Wingly with them. "We found him locked up in the throne room. He was begging for his life." one of the soldiers said. Porter who was one of the commanders started to talk with a vile tone. "Your city was responsible for the deaths of thousands of infants of your own race, not to mention the treatment of the other races that went on here, and you have the nerve to beg for your life? You don't even deserve to be called a Wingly. You are nothing more than a monster." these words won't even been used by Andrea. They argued while Andrea saw violence. She then pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke to relieve the stress. This was horrible to watch regardless of who it was.

Porter turned then to the Dragoons. "You all have my thanks. Before today you weren't even soldiers of the army, and now, everyone under my command looks up to you. You did good out there today, probably saved a lot of lives. And because of you, we have our first real victory over the Winglies. For that, you have my thanks." Porter continued "Please, rest up tonight. The preparations for dinner should be completed shortly. I've already got a report on its way back to Diaz. We'll have our orders by morning." Porter turned to attend to more business before turning back to the Dragoons. "And heck, you can go beat up that old Wingly a bit if you want. I don't really care what happens to him at this point." He then walked away.

Diego noticed something while Andrea was smoking. "Guys, look..." he said as they followed. It was a chamber full of Wingly but they were babies. Andrea knew that something wasn't going to well. She saw Diego hold one of them and then he said "What do we do about these babies? We can't kill them..." Suddenly Michael started to talk and it was a shocker to Andrea. Why not? They're Winglys aren't they? They can grow up and become just like the rest of the scum we just slaughtered." he said. Andrea decided to speak, she threw her cigarette on the floor and then crushed it with her left high heel.

"There is no way we are killing them. They are children and we are just the monsters they are" Andrea spoke with a very soft voice. "Didn't you see that display before, we are doing to them as they did to use. They haven't sown what they reaped so we aren't going to kill anything that is a baby regardless of what they are" She picked one up and it started to cry. "Hush little baby" Andrea spoke soft to it in a little sing song voice "Don't worry I will make sure that nothing will happen to you all" Andrea explained something to them while she looked damn good in her dress. "I wasn't that badly affected by the Winglies like I assume all of you were. I was just a maid with my mother and they did treat us as house slaves but they weren't that bad to us. So why would I do that to something so small and innocent. So don't you dare kill any of them"

Andrea smiled at the baby showing her caring side. However something hit her "With Porter and Diaz. Are we really doing the right thing, something isn't right" she thought to herself as she faced her back against the rest of the Dragoons while holding a Wingly baby which was sleeping in her arms.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore

Charlotte scrubbed furiously at the blood that covered her after she had reverted.

"Blood...nasty blood...get off me." She murmured as she ran water over her tainted skin, the blood running. She poured more water, closing her eyes as the blood washed away. When she decided that she was clean enough, she stood up and wrapped herself in a short, violet silk robe which she had stolen from one of the Wingly mages, tying the cord loosely to allow its neckline to go down. She told herself that her planned outfit would have to wait until dinnertime as she walked over towards her fellow Dragoons, who stood with Commander Porter. Some soldiers were walking towards him, dragging an old Wingly with them.

Charlotte noticed that Diego had walked away towards the crystal tower. A little while later, she heard Diego's voice.

"Guys, look..." He said. Charlotte followed the other Dragoons towards him. He showed them into a room, but not just any room. It was a room full of Wingly babies. She watched as Diego picked one up.

"What do we do about these babies? We can't kill them..." He said, rocking the baby. Micheal protested.

"Why not? They're Winglys aren't they? They can grow up and become just like the rest of the scum we just slaughtered." He countered.

"There is no way we are killing them. They are children and we are just the monsters they are" Andrea, who had changed into an emerald-green dress whit a high slit, whispered as she crushed her cigarette.

"Didn't you see that display before, we are doing to them as they did to use. They haven't sown what they reaped so we aren't going to kill anything that is a baby regardless of what they are." She continued as she picked up one of the babies and it started to cry. The next scene stunned Charlotte the most.

"Hush little baby...Don't worry I will make sure that nothing will happen to you all." She sang softly. Charlotte could not believe her eyes. There was Andrea, who openly insulted all of them and then there was...Andrea, who seemed so gentle standing there. Charlotte did not know how many sides Andrea had.

"I wasn't that badly affected by the Winglies like I assume all of you were. I was just a maid with my mother and they did treat us as house slaves but they weren't that bad to us. So why would I do that to something so small and innocent. So don't you dare kill any of them." Andrea explained. Charlotte considered all their views, then spoke up.

"OK...I've been tortured by Winglys for fifteen years in that damn factory, had them ruin my life...but...these babies aren't those Winglys we know. They don't know any better, I don't think we should kill them. It could make our situation worse than it is." She said, looking down at the babies.

"Sure, they've hurt us more than they will ever know, but that doesn't mean we have to harm the kids. We can't sink to their level. o it and we'd technically be worse people than they are now. She added, firm with her decision.

Last edited: