• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Dragoon: The Dragon Campaign

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~
Skies Above Birth City Deningrad

Micheal lowered his head, and spoke before anyone else had the chance.
"Why not? They're Winglys aren't they? They can grow up and become just like the rest of the scum we just slaughtered." As he spoke, he closed the large doors, ensuring none of the soldiers could hear what was going on. He didn't like saying this, but he felt he had too. At that point, Diego was shocked. That quickly turned to anger. Before he could say or do anything, Andrea decided to speak. She threw her cigarette on the floor and then crushed it with her left high heel.

"There is no way we are killing them. They are children and we are just the monsters they are" Andrea spoke with a very soft voice. "Didn't you see that display before, we are doing to them as they did to use. They haven't sown what they reaped so we aren't going to kill anything that is a baby regardless of what they are" She picked one up and it started to cry. "Hush little baby" Andrea spoke soft to it in a little sing song voice "Don't worry I will make sure that nothing will happen to you all" Andrea explained something to them while she looked damn good in her dress. "I wasn't that badly affected by the Winglies like I assume all of you were. I was just a maid with my mother and they did treat us as house slaves but they weren't that bad to us. So why would I do that to something so small and innocent. So don't you dare kill any of them"

Andrea smiled at the baby showing her caring side. However, she then said, "With Porter and Diaz. Are we really doing the right thing, something isn't right" she thought to herself as she faced her back against the rest of the Dragoons while holding a Wingly baby which was sleeping in her arms. Charlotte considered all their views, then spoke up.

"OK...I've been tortured by Winglys for fifteen years in that damn factory, had them ruin my life...but...these babies aren't those Winglys we know. They don't know any better, I don't think we should kill them. It could make our situation worse than it is." She said, looking down at the babies.

Diego still had his armor on, he then made it vanish , reappearing in his normal clothes. However, one strip from behind of the straitjacket was torn, having used to bandage Andrea. He looked at her before smiling. His impression and respect on the girl rose dramatically. "...'Sons should not suffer for the sins of their fathers; nor the sins of mothers be inherited by daughters' This was a quote my friend told me. He was a Wingly. You all saw him as a golem during the battle. He was one of the only that were on the fence between life or death. When they dropped him, he had enough magic to survive and was adopted by nomads. He hated his kind, stating that we are all equal; we have our strengths and weaknesses, all of us. I used to be a blacksmith, having be forced to get all the ore out of rocks with the intense ehat and such. I lost both my parents and my brother disapppeared. But despite all of that, I cannot and will not let harm these babies. They did nothing to warrent our hatred; their 'parents' did that, who left them to die," he said.

He took a breath before thinking about Diaz and Porter. "The Gigantos had a saying: "Revenge is done to retalite on those who wronged you. Justice is done to ensure no else will be wronged. In a sense, Mercy is what seperates vengence and justice. I fight so they can't hurt anyone else, my time as a slave made me realized that we are but blades of grass in an endless field. I resented the Winglies because they violated this oath and felt no shame in their hubris. However, they can also be viewed as a cult; my Minimos friend told me the only method to ensure the destruction of a cult is to kill all participants. These babies are victims of the cult just like we are. I am currently with Diaz because the Winglies have violated the natural order and we are trying to undo it. But I have always thought that if there were no Winglies, which one of us would be the monsters..." he said as we refered to 'us' as the rebellion, made up of many different speices.

"Ultimate power ultimately corrupts," he ended his speech with.

Last edited:

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Micheal gripped the hilt of his sword, something he had suddenly grown very attached too and not let go of even after the battle. It sat on his shoulder, angled enough that not even a Gigantos would be run risk by its blade. He was getting impatient at this point, for reasons he himself didn't understand. They were younglings, too weak to be considered a threat. But there were facts he needed to point out.
"Fine, they are not the vile scum specks the parents may be, but what do you suggest we do? Raise them amongst the humans and other races? do you expect any non-Wingly race to show them any respect? After everything they have done to us, the only kind of social situation these children would be placed in is that of unfair beatings and unjustified murders. That is how they will grow, and this many Winglys growing together like that? They would revolt, and likely be able to overthrow a human city in minutes. Winglys are natural fighters, strong and far beyond that of any human or even Gigantos."

Micheal had walked to the middle of the room at this point, looking down at one of the sleeping children. Even for a Wingly, these creatures were as innocent as they come. He felt hesitant, before he hammered his blade into the ground, penetrating the smooth floor tiles. A few of the children awoke and began crying, but not enough for Micheal too care. His voice sounded angered now, but he still had no clue why he felt so strongly for this cause.
"They would grow into our land, and be used to our way of life, but deep down, they are still Winglys. One little question, one little lesson in history, and they would learn of our view on the Winglys. What would it be like, to be told every being that was ever related to you was scum and deification? It would be enough to make me kill someone, I'll say that now."
Micheal panted, having almost roared this speech to the group. It was clear that something was taking it's toll on him, something he had no knowledge of.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore

"Fine, they are not the vile scum specks the parents may be, but what do you suggest we do? Raise them amongst the humans and other races? do you expect any non-Wingly race to show them any respect? After everything they have done to us, the only kind of social situation these children would be placed in is that of unfair beatings and unjustified murders. That is how they will grow, and this many Winglys growing together like that? They would revolt, and likely be able to overthrow a human city in minutes. Winglys are natural fighters, strong and far beyond that of any human or even Gigantos." Micheal bellowed as he walked to the middle of the room at this point, looking down at one of the sleeping children. Even for a Wingly, these creatures were as innocent as they come. He felt hesitant, before he hammered his blade into the ground, penetrating the smooth floor tiles. A few of the children awoke and began crying, Micheal did not seem to care, though.

"They would grow into our land, and be used to our way of life, but deep down, they are still Winglys. One little question, one little lesson in history, and they would learn of our view on the Winglys. What would it be like, to be told every being that was ever related to you was scum and deification? It would be enough to make me kill someone, I'll say that now." He continued, panting. Charlotte scowled.

"What is your problem, Micheal? Do you have trust issues or something? First, you don't trust me, then now you don't trust our judgment? Do you want to sink down to their level and be the monsters they are to us? They're children, they should not suffer for their parents' mistakes!" She retorted, tucking a strand of pale blond hair behind her ear.

"Besides, don't you think that even they are capable of change? They could change, they could learn from the mistakes of the past...and we can change too, we could change our views once this is all over. We all have the choice whether to make them suffer in the future after this is over...we all have the choice whether to become the monsters towards them or not. Not all Winglys are the same...remember how only a select few powerful enough are chosen to live in the first place, remember how the ones not up to their standards are murdered." She continued walking over to one of the cradles.

Think about how most of these could die in the hands of their own parents...their own race. Those who are monsters to us are also monsters to their own kind. Put it this way, those Winglys we know? They don't care about life...they only care about power and control. If we killed these babies. who could still change, still be more like us, we'd be just as bad as them. She finished, stroking the heads of one of the babies, worried about Micheal's decision.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley

After Andrea raised her point across. She didn't listen really to anyone because he mind on was something else. She was getting a little thought in her head to be mindful because she could be used as a pawn. She also wondered if she will keep her distance to give her a clear understanding of the situation. Anyway Charlotte was talking as she was on the same lines as Andrea and Diego. Next up was Diego talking about a quote and some long story which Andrea actually phased out of. She wondered what everyone else will do but then again she also wondered if she did look beautiful.

Diego ended his speech with "Ultimate power ultimately corrupts," he then looked around well Andrea assumed he did. Next up was Michael talking and Andrea decided she mind as well pay attention. Fine, they are not the vile scum specks the parents may be, but what do you suggest we do? Raise them amongst the humans and other races? do you expect any non-Wingly race to show them any respect? After everything they have done to us, the only kind of social situation these children would be placed in is that of unfair beatings and unjustified murders. That is how they will grow, and this many Winglys growing together like that? They would revolt, and likely be able to overthrow a human city in minutes. Winglys are natural fighters, strong and far beyond that of any human or even Gigantos." Andrea was puzzled. What was he trying to pull. She continued to listen. "They would grow into our land, and be used to our way of life, but deep down, they are still Winglys. One little question, one little lesson in history, and they would learn of our view on the Winglys. What would it be like, to be told every being that was ever related to you was scum and deification? It would be enough to make me kill someone, I'll say that now." he finished but he didn't look amused.

Charlotte decided it was her time to talk. "What is your problem, Micheal? Do you have trust issues or something? First, you don't trust me, then now you don't trust our judgment? Do you want to sink down to their level and be the monsters they are to us? They're children, they should not suffer for their parents' mistakes!" she was angry but not as angry as Andrea would be. "Besides, don't you think that even they are capable of change? They could change, they could learn from the mistakes of the past...and we can change too, we could change our views once this is all over. We all have the choice whether to make them suffer in the future after this is over...we all have the choice whether to become the monsters towards them or not. Not all Winglys are the same...remember how only a select few powerful enough are chosen to live in the first place, remember how the ones not up to their standards are murdered" she did have a point though with that. Think about how most of these could die in the hands of their own parents...their own race. Those who are monsters to us are also monsters to their own kind. Put it this way, those Winglys we know? They don't care about life...they only care about power and control. If we killed these babies. who could still change, still be more like us, we'd be just as bad as them" Andrea remembered her thought train.

Andrea decided to speak up. "Simple as this, we don't murder the weak and innocent even if they grow up to be evil jerks. It isn't how we are supposed to be" Andrea walked up to Michael. "I say this simply. I would love to be a mother and it is the worst feeling to have your child die without your control. It is a pain that could possibly linger. Do you want to cause that pain?" she was close to him "Also think about this. Would your father want you to kill these babies. I don't think he would and by doing this, it will show disrespect to everything he stands for, you stand for, they stand and I stand for" She turned her back at them "You don't know the pain of losing your child and I don't know it either but it is a pain worse then the slowest death possible" Andrea finished up by facing Michael "Anyway I think we are done here because Charlotte, Diego and I voted on no and what ever you and Alyssin decide won't make a difference" Andrea started to walk towards to door. "I'm going to go somewhere" she lightly explained as she walked out the door towards the hall collecting her thoughts.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
(OOC: I'm just going to clarify, you all know these are Micheals actions and views, and not mine right?)

Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Micheal took a deep breath, as Andrea started to talk. It was true that to a parent, losing a child could be one of the most excruciating experiences of your life. He did not want to argue the point now, and as she moved closer, he could feel a strange sensation in his brain and heart that he had never really felt before. Once Andrea was done, she said she wanted to leave the room, after proving that it didn't really matter now, as it was a 3-1 vote. Micheal breathed easily for a moment, before speaking as he made his way to the door.
"You know what, I can say this; I hope you guys are right, because if you're not, then this entire war will be for nothing."
And with that, he was gone.

Micheal stepped into the hall, walking past Andrea, not saying a word; he needed fresh air and place to clear his mind now. As he stumbled through the celebrating soldiers, he tried to find enough space to fly, but was finding it difficult with everyone congratulating him for basically being a Dragoon. He smiled and shook their hands, but was being to hasty as he pushed through, before coming across a small open courtyard, with a little pond, with beautiful blue water mixed into that of Wingly blood.
Such is life.

Micheal looked up, and burst into the air, silent enough that the soldiers wouldn't notice, and the darkening evening sky would camouflage him for a while. He flew higher and higher, before making a sudden change in trajectory, as he flew to the top of the Crystal Tower. It was ruined only slightly in comparison to other structures nearby, but it didn't matter, as Micheal landed atop the tower with a light thud, and breathed in heavily, before collapsing to a slump; he was asleep.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Alyssin Garvetura
Birth City Deningrad

Alyssin wiped her sword with a small rag, and admired it in the light of the Crystal Tower. It gleamed with light, the gem at its hilt adding to it's beauty.

After she had finished admiring it, she put it back in it's sheath, which she had hung from a hook. She figured that her sword was not needed as of now, seeing as the Winglies of Deningrad were mostly gone. Bar a mere few who had escaped. If any.

Tying her hair in a loose ponytail, she made her way down to the main chamber, which was to be the dining hall that night. Many warriors passing by thanked the Dragoons, including herself, and Alyssin smiled. A warm, tingly feeling filed her. For once in her life, she was being noticed, not as a runt, but as a hero. Alyssin didn't quite FEEL like a hero, but it was a happy thought.

"We found him locked up in the throne room. He was begging for his life." A soldier said.

Porter regarded the old Wingly with nothing but disdain. "Your city was responsible for the deaths of thousands of infants of your own race, not to mention the treatment of the other races that went on here, and you have the nerve to beg for your life? You don't even deserve to be called a Wingly. You are nothing more than a monster."

"Says the lower race that invaded my city." Azraesis said weakly, a bit of blood dripping from his mouth as he spoke.

Porter struck him, tossing him to the ground. "Who is the lesser race here? You killed your own infants for nothing more than an ideal. You enslaved the other races and treated them like beasts. We fight for our right to live, our right to freedom. What do you fight for besides your own selfish desires?"

He turned to the soldiers. "Take him away. Get what information you can out of him and then arrange a public execution."

The soldiers saluted. "Yes sir." Azraesis did not even try to struggle as they dragged him away.

Porter turned then to the Dragoons. "You all have my thanks. Before today you weren't even soldiers of the army, and now, everyone under my command looks up to you. You did good out there today, probably saved a lot of lives. And because of you, we have our first real victory over the Winglies. For that, you have my thanks."

"Please, rest up tonight. The preparations for dinner should be completed shortly. I've already got a report on its way back to Diaz. We'll have our orders by morning." Porter turned to attend to more business before turning back to the Dragoons. "And heck, you can go beat up that old Wingly a bit if you want. I don't really care what happens to him at this point."

Alyssin, rather than beat up a Wingly, went off for a bit. She needed a bit of fresh air. Despite Deningrad being cleaned up, and corpses being destoryed and whatever, it still smelt a bit like blood and death. Not a good combination on Alyssin.

After a few moments, she heard Diego. "Guys, look..." Alyssin followed his voice into a chamber, where something she never would have expected was there: Wingly infants.

At that moment, and arguement began over whether or not to kill the small Winglies, ending with Micheal walking off. "You know what, I can say this; I hope you guys are right, because if you're not, then this entire war will be for nothing."
He said before he walked away.

"I reckon it's decided then." Alyssin said softly, as to not wake the young Winglies. "We don't kill them. They're only young afterall; They may not know of the ways of the Winglies we defeated. And killing them, we'd be just like the Wingly Azraesis, who goverened life and death in this city." She patted one young Wingly on the head softly, with a small smile.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andera Hensley

Andrea yawned, it was just that long of a day. She wandered around with a lot of men looking at her in shock and just in awe. She didn't take notice of it but she figured that she would find something to do. Suddenly she saw Michael walk past her but there was nothing, no talking what so ever. She didn't really care where he ended up. However Andrea found a couple of stairs and decided to walk.

The only thing going on her mind as she climbed the stairs was basically corruption. "Is it all as it seems" Andera thought to herself. She just walked and walked until she found the jail with the Wingly. Andrea looked at the Wingly. He looked back and gave her a look asking her what she wanted. "Tell me this are we really the bad guys?" she asked but the Wingly gave no response. "I knew something was up" and with that she ran off to go up the tower even more. Andrea just kept on climbing and climbing the stairs thinking to herself that something wasn't right at all. "I just have to wait and see" she thought to herself as she continued to walk up more and more stairs.

Andrea finally reached the highest balcony and lit up another cigarette. "This is very weird" she took a drag and then blew out smoke. She looked at the majestic view of mountains and greenery. "I mean there is something wrong on the treatment" she spoke out loud knowing that no one was behind her or could hear her to her knowledge. "I want to get this over with. I want my old life back at the store. It may not be pretty but it was simple...." she placed her chin on the railing and sighed. "I need to train more bows and arrows. I haven't used it in a while so maybe it is a good time to find some and practice" she leaned against the railing. "I mean I am not cut out for fighting...wait I feel someone here" she looked around. "Show yourself or I will personally see you death" Andrea yelled out. She looked at the top and saw Michael. "What the heck...." she though to herself as she leaned against the railing.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Micheal looked down, unsure of what exactly he had just heard.
He couldn't see much, until he fell off the roof elegantly, flipping over in mid air and flying up towards the balcony, which was likely reserved for hurling infants to their deaths. There was Andrea, staring back with her lovely eyes...
At this point, Micheal did not want to talk to anyone, not Diaz, not the Wingly, not the Dragoons, no one, he just wanted to fester in his mental breakdown. But, if he had to talk to any, he would have picked Andrea. He breathed heavily, put on a fake smile, and spoke with his typical steady tone of content.
"So, what brings you to my humble little height?
Micheal flapped slowly, his armor glinting in the moonlight, lining his figure, before he crossed his arms, and rubbed his forehead slowly.

(OOC: Please pardon the short post, I had a good long one set up, then I didn't submit it in time and I had to re-write and I was tired and... Oi, you probably get the idea.)

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley

Andrea heard the noise and saw the stack that Michael did. He fell off the roof and then managed to get himself composed. He was still in the air as he took a while to actually saying anything. So there was an awkward silence. "Why hasn't he said anything" Andrea thought to herself already crushing another cigarette with her heels. She just waited and waited until he actually said anything. Finally the silence was broken, "So, what brings you to my humble little height?" he seemed composed. Andrea wondered if it was a joke or not because she remembered from the measurements that "Aren't you tall then me?" Andrea asked as she cracked a smile.

It was night and Andrea felt peaceful. "What bring me here? Just pondering...pondering about everything really" she wondered if Michael would actually want to know but she just assumed. Andrea leaned against the railing, "This is just way too much for me. I am not a fighter. I should be at the store selling clothes and doing my job, what I'm good at" she sighed as she turned around. "You know my childhood wasn't that bad then you all. I was just a maid and sure it wasn't the best job but it allowed me to be been more calm and direct. They never killed them but we were restricted, I was restricted. I am like a Princess but I never got to meet my Prince Charming who of course has to be cleaned up" Andrea smiled "Then when I escaped I founded my business but running it by myself I just never had fun and now I am here with death not knowing if I will survive tomorrow after what just happened. I am not cut out for this" she continued. "I never will meet my Prince but that's okay because I can live with that".

Andrea looked towards moon lit sky and spoke up. "Keep this to yourself but I know something isn't right here. Do you think we are going to be used a pawns and like lords who control the world because a lot this doesn't make sense" Andrea said to Michael who was hovering above her. "Well enough about me, why don't you get down and talk for once" she smiled with her long emerald dress which gave the impression that her bust was bigger than it seemed and with her ocean blue eyes glittering in the moonlight.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Micheal listened to her speak, a few notes and statements getting just on the tip of his spine, as she spoke of a Prince Charming and just avoiding this war. He smiled, as he realized the two of them were feeling rather torn about similar scenarios at this point. He flapped again, as he continued to hover above the speaking Andrea.
"Keep this to yourself, but I know something isn't right here. Do you think we are going to be used as pawns and like lords who control the world because, a lot this doesn't make sense." That was a feasible question, one Micheal had given little thought; at this point, the Dragoons were nothing more than soldiers to tear through the Wingly forces. Once this war was over, Diaz could have the group killed in an instant, and erase them from history. It made him wonder. "Well enough about me, why don't you get down and talk for once." She smiled, and Micheal smiled back, noticing he could see down her dress, which lined gripped her figure eloquently. Micheal sighed, before speaking.

"To be honest, being pawns in this epic game of chess would not shock me. I hardly know Diaz, but he is good at gaining morale, and then dashing it against the rocks of Wingly civilization. I don't know, I think something bad is going to happen soon. Something none of us can be prepared for."
Micheal looked down at her, having been looking at a single, bright star as he had been speaking. He flapped once, before slowly gliding down to the balcony, only know realizing he was still coated in glorious white armor. He looked at her, and in an instant, transformed into the outfit that had been made by Andreas hands. His wings however, did not retract. In fact, the clothes seemed to have formed a neat set of cuts so that the large wings could keep their place. Micheal could not deny, the wings were something he had grown very fond of, and though it looked weird, he could not help but feel some sort of uniqueness amongst these unique soldiers.

"So, this Prince Charming," began Micheal, hoping he wasn't stepping into stranger tides. "What do you expect him to be like, if you are ever to meet him?"
Micheal stepped forward, leaning his back against the railing letting his wings hang over powerfully. He scratched the back of his neck, before speaking again.
"No doubt he's some dashing, golden haired, blue eyed man, wearing glistening white armor."
It took Micheal a moment to realize he had just described himself, and when he did realize it, he couldn't help but blush, and yet stay quiet; these were waters he had never crossed, and it could end quite well if he was lucky.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~
Crystal Palace, Birth City Deningrad

Diego simply walked out the chamber before leaning on a nearby wall. He carried with him two Wingly babies that were found in the same blanket. From what Diego could possibly understand from that is that these were twins. He looked at them before looking at the chamber. Despite his weary and tired expression, his mind was racing. He knew people would try and kill these babies to satisfy their taste for vengeance. "Genocide isn't the answer..." Diego said to himself as he looked at the babies, who were simply fast asleep. He needed to do something. But what?

As he was thinking to himself, a Gigantos warrior was walking toward him before his eyes widened and ran. "Brother Diego, that be you? It has been many sun cycles!" The Gigantos said as he smiled before looking down. "What be this?" he asked as he looked at the Wingly babies. Before he could assume anything, Diego explained to his ally the situation. "I see. You're in a tight spot," the Gigantos said before they heard a small clearing of the throat near them. They looked down and saw a Minimus. "Good to see you, Brother Diego," he said. He was old-looking, compared to the middle-aged Gigantos, but he had a commanding presence. "I couldn't help but overhear the situation. I believe I may have a solution. Commander Eldron, I propose that our tribes we adopt as many infants as we can. Our tribes would not be bothered by it, since we have known Jonas and he would want us to do this," he said in formal tone. "You be right, Captain Nathaniels. We know the good Wingly and these babies are not bad, they would have killed by them," he said as he growled the thought of the Winglies killing even their offspring. Diego let out a sigh of relief as the two looked around before running off to retrieve some of the soldiers from their tribe. Diego could trust them, afterall, they were the fathers of David and Goliath. But who he could trust to tell his plan. One person came to mind.

Charlotte.

He ran back to her before looking around. "Charlotte, you're the only one I can trust with this," Diego said as he looked at the woman. He had to say, he found her very attractive. She was also a very nice and compassionate person. "I met some comrades of mine. They're the fathers of my traveling companions. Because they knew my Wingly friend and because of the alliance between their tribes, they agreed to take as many infants as they can," Diego said until a thumping was heard. Diego turned around as they saw Commander Eldron and Captain Nathaniels return with some men and women. They began gathering as many as they can. "We should have some take them back to towns to avoid suspicion," Eldron said. "Good idea. We should move with haste. Time is not an element we can waste," Nathaniels said as the last of the babies were taken. There were maybe 5 left, including the twins Diego as holding. The two groups quickly exited the halls to prepare their transport of their 'cargo'. "Brothers, be careful. I have a bad feeling something will happen," he said to the old warriors as they nodded and proceeded to move quickly and cautiously.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley

Andrea waited for Michael to finally make his way down. Andrea was waiting for Michael to speak and just like that he did. ""To be honest, being pawns in this epic game of chess would not shock me. I hardly know Diaz, but he is good at gaining morale, and then dashing it against the rocks of Wingly civilization. I don't know, I think something bad is going to happen soon. Something none of us can be prepared for." she wondered what she was going to say but she saw Michael lean against the railing and looking towards the stars. He then asked Andrea a funny question relating to her story.

"So, this Prince Charming," began Micheal. "What do you expect him to be like, if you are ever to meet him?" Andrea was about to answer but Michael continued. "No doubt he's some dashing, golden haired, blue eyed man, wearing glistening white armor." and Andrea giggled. "Control yourself Andrea, calm and composed you are a Princess" she thought to herself. She sat on the railing and moved her body so that she was facing Michael. She left hand was on her left leg with her right hand holding her. "Well I don't want to be pawn, I don't want to die. I want to be a mother who designs clothes. I want a family...I mean I am 24 years old and I have nothing. I am not even that strong compared to you all except I have sorted that out" she spoke as the wind blew her hair around. "Also I will get to the bottom of this...something is not right about this whole thing" she was determined to find about what is the real happenings with everything.

"Now my Prince Charming" she smiled "Well he was to dress well, be good looking and well would want a future with the girl he loves and he has to be good looking" she laughed. "Not particular on the features though" she moved closer to Michael. "What about you" she drew in closer "Your Princess?" her voice was much softer and she moved closer to Michael. "What she is like? Is she beautiful? What do you like about her?" she asked wondering what his choices were going to be. She then looked at the moonlight and stared at it with the ocean blue eyes.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore

Charlotte gasped as she saw Diego running towards her, carrying two Wingly infants, clearly twins.

"Charlotte, you're the only one I can trust with this. I met some comrades of mine. They're the fathers of my traveling companions. Because they knew my Wingly friend and because of the alliance between their tribes, they agreed to take as many infants as they can." Diego panted. Behind him, several soldiers gathered as many babies as they could.

"We should have some take them back to towns to avoid suspicion," one of them, named Eldron, said.

"Good idea. We should move with haste. Time is not an element we can waste," Another man, named Nathaniels, said as the last of the babies were gathered. The group split into two as they exited the halls carrying the babies.

"Brothers, be careful. I have a bad feeling something will happen." Diego murmured as they parted. Charlotte faced him, hold out her hands.

"Diego. Let me help you. We can hide some of them in my apartment above my mechanical and repair shop. I've got a bit of room, maybe for two or so, and it's not as if anyone would suspect a repair shop anyway. I have to be careful about where I keep my tools and grease though, it could be harmful." She offered as she took one of the twins from his arms. She walked over to one of the empty cradles and pulled off the sheets. She then fashioned them into two, large, sling-style carriers with open tops. She handed one to Diego.

"There are seven left here. I'll take four, you take three. Place two inside your carrier. They should fit, those sheets were huge. Let their heads out though, the opening's more than large enough. We better hurry." Charlotte said as she handed Diego one of the carriers she made. She then slung the other carrier around her body, and tightened the sheet-handle as not to let the babies fall. She walked over to the remaining cradles and scooped up three more, laying two bundled-up infants in her carrier, placing some blankets over their bodies and tucking one inside the loose neckline of her stolen robe to keep it warm. She then took one of the twins from Diego and tucked it into the remaining space of the upper part of her robe. She clutched them tightly, shielding them the best she could from the cold they were soon to experience.

"Diego, thanks....for trusting me. Don't you worry, I'll always have your back." She assured the younger Dragoon.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Andrea was an intelligent woman, clearly; she had a life plan set out already, and was making headway with a number of the task. It was easy to say you didn't want to die, and Micheal had to concur with the statement. And, again, she was right about this whole ordeal, something was wrong, and something was corrupting the inner workings.
As she spoke of her dream man, Micheal noticed she wasn't all that specific; a few of those points could be easily filled by a common human, even Diaz. But these thoughts were pushed aside, as Andrea faced Micheal, and took a few steps forward, moving closer, as her blue eyes pierced his body and soul.
"What about you, your Princess? What she is like? Is she beautiful? What do you like about her?"
Micheal looked down on Andrea for a moment, as he gathered his thoughts, and started to, hesitantly, speak.

"Well, I suppose she needs to be composed. She needs to be beautiful in my eyes, and she need to be someone I feel I can talk freely with."
Micheal tapped his hand on the rails for a moment, before continuing.
"And she needs to see herself in the future, as someone who can survive without me. No one can live forever, and I don't want my 'princess' to be ruined once I pass on."
Micheal looked over at Andrea, as she watched the stars above the two of them. He turned himself around, and did the same.

The two were quiet for a while, before Micheal broke the silence, as he pointed to a star in the sky.
"See that star? See how much larger it looks to the others? I would be willing to grab that star and drag it from the heavens for my princess, and until I meet someone who I am willing to do that for, I suppose I'm as lonely as the next guy."

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~

Charlotte faced him, hold out her hands.

"Diego. Let me help you. We can hide some of them in my apartment above my mechanical and repair shop. I've got a bit of room, maybe for two or so, and it's not as if anyone would suspect a repair shop anyway. I have to be careful about where I keep my tools and grease though, it could be harmful." She offered as she took one of the twins from his arms. She walked over to one of the empty cradles and pulled off the sheets. She then fashioned them into two, large, sling-style carriers with open tops. She handed one to Diego.

"There are seven left here. I'll take four, you take three. Place two inside your carrier. They should fit, those sheets were huge. Let their heads out though, the opening's more than large enough. We better hurry." Charlotte said as she handed Diego one of the carriers she made. She then slung the other carrier around her body, and tightened the sheet-handle as not to let the babies fall. She walked over to the remaining cradles and scooped up three more, laying two bundled-up infants in her carrier, placing some blankets over their bodies and tucking one inside the loose neckline of her stolen robe to keep it warm. She then took one of the twins from Diego and tucked it into the remaining space of the upper part of her robe. She clutched them tightly, shielding them the best she could from the cold they were soon to experience.

"Diego, thanks....for trusting me. Don't you worry, I'll always have your back." She assured the younger Dragoon. Diego looked at her smile and couldn't help but blush a bit. He then got serious as he nodded. "I have to agree with Andrea. I have a feeling something is up. That's why I want to get these babies to safety," Diego said before he grabbed her hand and he blushed. "Let's see if this works," he muttered before stomping his foot and began to drag them literally into the ground. Diego was leading his comrade underground as he began to clear a path underground better than any creature. I guess this is how the Gold Dragon went through the earth, he glided through it like a fish in water or a bird in the sky he thought before he decided to take a peek above. Fortunately, they were near her house. He helped her up. "We're here," he said as he was surprised at the luck he had. They both went in and he stood her waiting for her to do something. He couldn't help but admire her. He always was interested in learning how to make machinery.

((OOC: I want Micheal to suddenly hear Diego's voice saying: Not if it's me who is the next guy. You can if you want, I just think it would be interestingly funny))

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensley

Andrea listened while Michael was talking about what type of Princess or about the Princess that he wants. He started to answer her questions. "Well, I suppose she needs to be composed. She needs to be beautiful in my eyes, and she need to be someone I feel I can talk freely with." Andrea looked at him wondering what else he was going to say. "And she needs to see herself in the future, as someone who can survive without me. No one can live forever, and I don't want my 'princess' to be ruined once I pass on." she started to get an inkling. "Surely that couldn't be Charlotte?" she wondered in her mind.

Then there was silence. They both looked at the stars. With that Michael pointed at the nearest one and started to talk. "See that star? See how much larger it looks to the others? I would be willing to grab that star and drag it from the heavens for my princess, and until I meet someone who I am willing to do that for, I suppose I'm as lonely as the next guy." Andrea wondered and drew in closer. She whispered something "Who's the next guy?" she giggled as she drew away from him. "That's pretty sweet but I don't think you can otherwise you will kind of die grabbing the stars" she laughed.

Andrea look towards. "So where do I fit in all this" she blurted out. She smirked "You know that I fit those characteristics and you know that you fall into mine" Andrea was pushing. She knew she had him just like that. Something in her mind told her that they could work, that maybe it was fate for them to work together very well, talk easy and spend time with each other. Andrea looked at the stars "Sadly we may never see nights like these again" she faced Michael and took his hand. "This could very well be our last night as death may strike tomorrow"

She took his hand and then with that Andrea wondered "Is he going to kiss me?" in her mind. She then could hear sounds. "Do you hear something?" she asked as she withdrew her hand as she looked around. She looked around trying to pin point the noise. She looked back at Michael "I'll see you at Dinner. We need to move....something I can sense isn't right. You go find Charlotte, Diego and Alyssin. I'll find out what is happening" Andrea told him as she walked back into the castle.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charlotte Moore
Imperial Holy City of Gloriano

"Come...follow me." Charlotte said as she led Diego inside her shop. She closed the door behind them and flicked on the light switch.

"This is where I work." She explained as she led him towards a narrow, wooden staircase, avoiding several machines and weapons she had just repaired.

"I'm sorry that this place is a mess. I was never the neatest person. I promise to fix up after dinner. It could be dangerous for the babies." She apologized as she walked up the staircase, stopping at a door. She pushed the door open, revealing her small apartment.

"Yeah, this is where I live for now. You can place them on my bed first, there's enough space. The hiding place though...it's a different story. It's...quite tight, to say the least." She said, taking the babies out of her robe and placing them on top of her single bed, followed by the babies in her carrier. She walked over to the windows and quickly closed the shutters.

'Over here." She whispered as she strode towards a small, wooden door. She flung the doors open, revealing a small, empty storeroom. Charlotte opened some of its windows.

"I don't know if this place could hold more than two or three small cradles. These babies may need space, sorry for that. I guess I could keep their necessities here too. You think we can steal about three cradles from the Crystal Palace after dinner? And do you have a hiding place for the other four?"" Charlotte admitted, exiting her storeroom. She stood in front of her closet.

"I'm going to get ready for dinner first. Don't worry, you don't have to turn back or get out or anything." She said, grinning. She opened her closet and took out the hanger holding her planned outfit, placing it on one of her chairs. She untied her robe and shed it off, letting it drop to the floor. She put on a tight-fitting black, low-cut buckled corset, its open front held together partially by leather belts exposing her ample cleavage and part of her flat torso. She then put on matching black thong bottoms. Over that, she belted a long overskirt made of dark indigo lace, covering her rear side in a dramatic fashion but leaving her front side exposed. She shed off the stolen Wingly silk slippers she wore and slid into black high heels. Touching her nose, she unhooked her nose ring, placing it on her small dressing table. She brushed her long, soft, pale blond waves and pinned on an iridescent, crescent-shaped hairpin. She donned black, skull-shaped earrings and tied a black choker around her neck. Finally, she smudged black kohl on her eyelids and smudged reddish-purple lipstick on her lips.

"Diego, we better get to your place. Dinner should start anytime. Do you have a hiding place?" She asked as she walked over to him.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Micheal chuckled at a few of her comment. "Who's the next guy? That's pretty sweet but I don't think you can otherwise you will kind of die grabbing the stars." She herself laughed a bit at her comments, and he hoped she knew it was a metaphor. Then she said something he never expected.
"So where do I fit in all this."
He looked down at her for a moment, unsure of how to react. "You know that I fit those characteristics and you know that you fall into mine." Micheal expected her to pick up on that detail, it was the reason he had picked those particular ideas. "Sadly we may never see nights like these again."
Micheal looked into the night sky, deep in thought, as felt something touch his hand. He looked down, and say her, staring at him with her beautiful face. It felt so right.

"This could very well be our last night as death may strike tomorrow."

He looked deep into her eyes, his urge growing as she looked at him with her angel blue eyes. He started to lean in, before she looked away, and spoke, "Do you hear something?" She removed her hand, and looked around, leaving Micheal confused and slightly annoyed with himself. "I'll see you at Dinner. We need to move....something I can sense isn't right. You go find Charlotte, Diego and Alyssin. I'll find out what is happening."
And with that, she was gone.

Micheal scratched his head, before shrugging the moment off, and realizing he had to find those three for dinner, but the chances were that most of them were set and waiting already. He hadn't actually heard much, so he was more concerned finding the others.

(OOC: Jeez, it's been DVB, Jean, tree and myself posting for like, a whole page.)

treespyro

Vintage much?
Andrea Hensly

Andrea walked into the castle. "Now the noise, where did it come from" she followed the noise and found her way to another balcony. She looked at the guards making noise and then they looked at her. "Well we have some importance with us" the guard said as they were drinking and singing. "Well then sounds like you guys need a tune up" Andrea said to them. The guards looked at her and laugh. "Well then why don't you help us then?" he asked showing her some alcohol. "I'll pass on that. I have that dinner with the rest of the knights and royals. It is a bore but I have to go but doesn't mean I can't sing" she smirked. One of the guards looked at her. "I saw you guys and I see we get the prettiest one" he said to Andrea. "Why thank you" Andrea responded "No kissing or anything with you guys because one touch and you are going to end up as mess on the ground" she explained sternly. "Alright" they laughed "So why don't you sing?" one of the guards asked her.

Andrea smiled "Oh I will" and with that Andrea started to sing with the guards. She had a very nice voice when she sang but it was something like a random drunk sing off with the guys. "So what do we call you" the drunk guard sang as she handed Andrea a drink. "Andrea, love...it is Andrea" she replied as she started to scull her drink. Andrea then started to drink and sing more and with that she was borderline tipsy. "Oh know what guys....you know its been fun but I have to find some guy who has something for me, like a gift" her speech was slurred and she was now officially tipsy. She then said goodbye to the guards and she walked very tipsy but then composed herself. She then looked around until she bumped into Michael.

"Hey Michael, do you know what my name is?" Andrea asked him "Don't say it is Andrea because you could call me Andi" she then laughed. "Hey you know what?" Andrea smiled as she asked that question and before anything was going to happen. She started to kiss Michael on the lips. She placed her hands over his head and took his hands and placed them on her hips. She continued to kiss him and then she withdrew the kiss. She laughed "Tell 'em that Andi sent ya" she then played with her hair "Hey maybe, just maybe we should go to dinner....does that kiss make us a couple?" she asked. Andrea didn't wait for a response and she grabbed Michael and kissed him again. "I think it does, boyfriend" she laughed as she slowly made her way to the dinner.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
OOC: I feel like high-fiving Micheal right now.

IC:
Micheal Azreal
~Birth City Deningrad~

Micheal sighed, leaning on the balcony, before turning himself around, and heading back down the confusingly well crafted tower. He didn't even know how to get down, seeing as how he had flown to the top, and not walked.

After many minutes of confusion, he could hear singing faintly, but he paid little attention; having just overcome an important Wingly city, most of the soldiers were likely celebrating with drinks and song. It wasn't until he heard how feminine it was that he was drawn from his plot of getting down, and started trying to find the singers voice.
And then, after a few minutes of search, he bumped into the girl he had been speaking to earlier, the girl that had him smitten so easily, Andrea.

But he was shocked as she started talking with a slightly slurred tone to her voice.
"Hey Michael, do you know what my name is?" Jeez, was she drunk? It sure seemed like it. "Don't say it is Andrea because you could call me Andi."
Micheal blinked, as she smiled like a drunk girl would. He was unsure of what to do, and what exactly he was meant to say at this point. Thankfully, she was more in the talking mood than he was. "Hey you know what?" Micheal looked at her, expecting some attempt at ebing meaningful, something his mates normally did when they drunk too much. But he was shocked, as he was suddenly met by the lips of the girl of his dreams. His eyes widened, as he felt her soft lips on his, and everything, all worry, dread, and fear, were whipped from his head.
And then, he felt her hands on his, as she placed them on her hips. He felt like smiling, but didn't want to ruin the moment.

As he heard angels singing in the back of his head, she broke the kiss, and for a moment, he couldn't see anything; he felt light-headed and dizzy. "Tell 'em that Andi sent ya."
Micheal looked at her, dumbfounded that he had just been kissed by such a beautiful girl. She slowly played with her hair, making her look so innocent. "Hey maybe, just maybe we should go to dinner....does that kiss make us a couple?" Micheal knew the answer, but also could sense what was coming. And, as Andrea moved in for a second kiss, Micheal had expected it. "I think it does, boyfriend."

Micheal followed behind her, the world smuggest grin sitting widely on his face. He had just kissed Andrea, and was now her boyfriend. He felt like going outside, flying into space, and dragging a star out of the sky for her. He held himself high, his chest out, his shoulders broad.
He truly felt like a king.