• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Dratini! (035)

Didn't get to see this episode since it was never translated into English by 4Kids, but I did see the pictures and read the summary so I have a good idea of what happened. The warden guy seemed too trigger happy although I liked when Team Rocket interrogated him. Ash catching 30 Tauros was crap since he hardly ever got to use them, also one of those was supposed to belong to Brock. My favorite part was Dragonair emerging from the lake. 7/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
Firefo×Fennekin said:
Ash catching 30 Tauros was crap since he hardly ever got to use them, also one of those was supposed to belong to Brock.

The Kentauros that Takeshi caught was captured using one of Satoshi's Safari Balls though, so it belonged to Satoshi by default.

The Kentauros that Takeshi caught was captured using one of Satoshi's Safari Balls though, so it belonged to Satoshi by default.

Well that works. I don't get why Brock was showing Ash how to catch a Tauros with that Pokeball though because wouldn't Ash be used to the concept of how to catching Pokemon already?

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I just got through watching this episode for the first time in my life. It felt weird. But I definitely enjoyed it. Unfortunately the use of guns was over excessive for the U.S. to dub. So now the only one I haven't seen from Gen 1 was the Porygon one. Is there a way to see it in it's entirety and I can just close my eyes during the flashing lights?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I wish that we got a version of this episode. Even if it would be horribly butchered like the “lost episode” it’d still be better than nothing and help explain how Ash suddenly acquired 30 Tauros. That is a pretty significant thing to be cut out of the series even if the rest of the episode was filler.

Leonhart

Imagineer
G4Pokefan said:
Is there a way to see it in it's entirety and I can just close my eyes during the flashing lights?

There's no legal way to watch it since even Japanese streaming sites that air the anime don't have that episode given that it was banned. But even if you were to watch the episode somehow, the flashing light effect probably wouldn't affect you anyway since only young children were susceptible to that scene to begin with.