• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Heroes! Leon's Ultimate Battle! (1116)

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I like that Leon tailors his Charizard's moveset to his opponent. It actually gives the impression that he is a great trainer and not that we're told this since he has the sense to use any foresight he's given.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Hey, it's not the writers' fault all the Galarian Forms that fit Ash are all Gen I mons. Can't really see him with Darumaka or Corsola, honestly.
Honestly, Zigzagoon’s the only non-Kanto based Galarian form that fits Ash, & even that’s a stretch

Anyway, do you think Riolu will learn Steel Beam once it evolves into Lucario? It’s not the best in-game move, but it’s a flashy new attack introduced in Gen 8 & it got a lot of hype since there was a contest in Japan for a kid to select the move’s official name

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Cool episode, I said I did like the G-Max battles the first time, but the normal battles are more dynamic usually, more creative and such, still I didn't dislike the battle.

Really surprised Satoshi got G-Farfetch'd, it fits because its a Pokemon that likes to fight and I really wanted it to happen, I though it wouldn't since he just got Rioulo and is getting Sobble next week apparently, I couldn't imagine he would get two Pokemon in a row, at this point I doubt he uses his old reserves for any of this.

Also its good that we keep seeing Go interact with his Pokemon, people keep saying he doesn't and ignores them, a lot of things happen in the background, them showing us Go feeding and spending time with them, or Satoshi training Rioulo, means that happens every day, but they don't need to show it every episode.

Edit: Rioulo getting pretty strong fast, 3 new moves, beat the Farfetch'd that didn't look weak, I really feel it evolves to Lucario before the end of the year and gets an official battle, I'm thinking Farfecth'd will evolve pretty fast too since we get a bunch of Sirfetch'd merch coming already.

Last edited:
Reactions: i2i

Red and Blue

Honestly, Zigzagoon’s the only non-Kanto based Galarian form that fits Ash, & even that’s a stretch

Anyway, do you think Riolu will learn Steel Beam once it evolves into Lucario? It’s not the best in-game move, but it’s a flashy new attack introduced in Gen 8 & it got a lot of hype since there was a contest in Japan for a kid to select the move’s official name
I could see it learning Steel Beam. Would help make Ash's Lucario distinct from the past ones

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yet another boring dynamax battle but we're not surprised there. What is surprising is that Farfetch'd capture. Truly one of the biggest blindsides in years.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf

I can see them giving Riolu Steel Beam serve as its finisher move.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Didn't think that they'd give Ash two fighting types. Hope that this is the right call.

He's had type overlap before, most recently in Kalos and all three Flying types battled completely different to each other. Even the two Dragon-types had to distinct battling styles themselves.

...well there goes my hope of Ash owning a GMax Inteleon. Sirfetch’d seems like a nice consolation prize tho.

Ash has gotten catches in back to back episodes.

---

Ash's newest capture took me by complete surprise, this is the second surprise, right after Dragonite! I love Pokémon Journeys and how it throws away the standard capture standards set by previous generations.

I'm glad that Goh didn't get Farfetch'd, especially after losing to it once.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
He's had type overlap before, most recently in Kalos and all three Flying types battled completely different to each other. Even the two Dragon-types had to distinct battling styles themselves.

Ash has gotten catches in back to back episodes.

---

Ash's newest capture took me by complete surprise, this is the second surprise, right after Dragonite! I love Pokémon Journeys and how it throws away the standard capture standards set by previous generations.

I'm glad that Goh didn't get Farfetch'd, especially after losing to it once.
I'm hoping that Ash will have more than 6 pokemon this series, though they'll do a better job at rotating and giving his roster enough wins than they did for Unova

UnovaMaster

I give this episode a 0 out of 10 because Ash stole Goh's Galarian Farfetch'd

Goh had dibs on giving his Farfetch'd a new brother but now Ash has torn those ducks apart

Also fine Sonia with the hearts in her hair was kind of simp worthy