• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Korra

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
This was the best episode yet.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
You know something major is about to happen when the camera zooms in on a person and their popcorn. Gotta give the equalists credit, that take over was pretty smooth.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Also I guess Amon is not the former fire lord but the city council member who at first shut down the tournament but then "Changed his mind" after Tenzin claims full responsibility.

Tenzin didn't claim full responsiblity, Lin did.

But I agree with Kira in stating that the adults seem really incompetent (Although they were ambushed). Lin didn't seem as skilled as I thought she would be. She needs to get out the suit and do some real metal/earthbending because those whips aren't as effective as we thought. Yes, they're great for capturing people and saving your life when your falling but not that useful in a real fight.

Amon just seemed so OP. I know they have to do that to make him seem like a big threat, which he is, but everybody else just seems so weak. I feel like the bending is so limited this season. The benders appear to be fighting a war they can't win.

Probending is officially over since the arena was destroyed, so that gives us more real fights and all out bending hopefully.

Izanagi

'Sup!
I will admit this episode left me at the edge of my seat. I have pat myself on the back for guessing that Lin had some sort of relationship with Tenzin in the past. Also didn't anyone else catch Lightingbolt Zolt in the flashback?

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Today's episode was I think one of the best in the entire Avatar series. The chi-blockers and their technology were absolutely incredible, and the metal-bending by Lin Beifong was amazing! Korra's inexperience as Avatar showed with her bending in this episode. Amon is definitely proving himself to be an extremely formidable foe, and I'm willing to say that I find him more intimidating than nut-job Azula from A:TLA. Also, I found the terrorist attack theme on the Pro-Bending dome to be extremely dark for a show able to be watched by young children, but at the same time I fully appreciate it and also think it's very contemporary. This show just keeps getting better.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Holy crap, does this show ever know how to stage a comeback? That was amazing.

I couldn't imagine having a terrorist attack of that magnitude on a live sports event and seeing/hearing it. I guess it really puts the security in perspective, because they didn't do much. It just shows how terrifying Amon is.

Korra and Lin's battle was awesome. Lin swinging around like Spider-Man vaults her to being one of my favourites. Having pure action with the intense music and no dialogue just made it my favourite scene in the show.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Now I feel kind of bad; I seem to be the only one here who didn't think the episode was amazing. For sure, it was intense in some parts, but there were parts that were kind of redundant, like when Amon took away the other teams' bending abilities. We already saw him do that in one of the earlier episodes, so it wasn't as interesting this time. I also felt that Korra should've done more, but she was tied up during most of the attack. I hope she gets back to Airbending training in the next episode.

Shneak

Amon talking away the Flamboyant Wolfbat's Bending power was actually pretty significant. Even though they cheated, they officially became the best benders in the world. It shows that not even the best is safe from Amon.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Winning the Probending tournament does not translate as becoming the best bender in the world. That just means your the best Probender in the world.

But I do agree, every body seems weak and helpless against Amon.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
But I agree with Kira in stating that the adults seem really incompetent (Although they were ambushed). Lin didn't seem as skilled as I thought she would be. She needs to get out the suit and do some real metal/earthbending because those whips aren't as effective as we thought. Yes, they're great for capturing people and saving your life when your falling but not that useful in a real fight.
In her defense, the Equalist came prepared for her and her police force. Plus they probably are more skilled then the usual opponents they have to deal with.

Now I feel kind of bad; I seem to be the only one here who didn't think the episode was amazing. For sure, it was intense in some parts, but there were parts that were kind of redundant, like when Amon took away the other teams' bending abilities. We already saw him do that in one of the earlier episodes, so it wasn't as interesting this time. I also felt that Korra should've done more, but she was tied up during most of the attack. I hope she gets back to Airbending training in the next episode.
Well don't forget, unlike before when he removed a bender's ability, it was done for the benefit of gaining followers, this time was done in the presents of benders and bender supporters to establish terror.

Manchee

extra toasty
I really loved this episode too. I was surprised at how intense it got after the Wolfbats won. It was so sad to see the flamboyant one get his bending taken away, even if he did cheat. I love his character and hope he's still able to show up more even without his bending. This series is doing a great job so far, imo.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
I really loved this episode too. I was surprised at how intense it got after the Wolfbats won. It was so sad to see the flamboyant one get his bending taken away, even if he did cheat. I love his character and hope he's still able to show up more even without his bending. This series is doing a great job so far, imo.
I really hope that they do show some of these former benders, either that be Tahno or Lightning Bolt Zolt. One of those former benders needs to be shown in their present state. I just really want to know how they are dealing with losing their bending. I think Tahno is the most likely to reappear, but I still want to know what happened to Lightning Bolt Zolt afterward!

Shneak

Winning the Probending tournament does not translate as becoming the best bender in the world. That just means your the best Probender in the world.

But I do agree, every body seems weak and helpless against Amon.

That's what Amon said. But it's like any other sport where a team wins the championship. You may not be the best in the world, but you're titled as the best.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
That's what Amon said. But it's like any other sport where a team wins the championship. You may not be the best in the world, but you're titled as the best.

I thought the part where Amon called the Wolfbats the best benders in the world was very confusing. I guess I just took Amon's words a little too literally.

Is there an episode next week? I don't see a title or release date

I've been wondering the same thing.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Looks like it'll be a repeat of the first episode.

Manchee

extra toasty
I really hope that they do show some of these former benders, either that be Tahno or Lightning Bolt Zolt. One of those former benders needs to be shown in their present state. I just really want to know how they are dealing with losing their bending. I think Tahno is the most likely to reappear, but I still want to know what happened to Lightning Bolt Zolt afterward!

I feel like Lightning Bolt Zolt has the kind of character where he'll go crazy without his bending. But that just might be me being biased towards Tahno (glad I know his name now XD) and want him to be the one, if anyone, to return.

That was a good episode to take a break though, assuming they do. It definitely lifted the suspense and moved things along nicely. I felt like that past few episodes were kind of slow and didn't provide all too much plot-wise. I'll be super excited if a new episode airs this Saturday, but if not I can't wait for whenever it comes back!

Last edited:

Izanagi

'Sup!
tumblr_m3inbcvcRJ1rtdgjso1_500.jpg
What to make of this? I Think the TV Guides have it all messed up like they usually do because even mine says that they are going to air reruns.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
I feel like Lightning Bolt Zolt has the kind of character where he'll go crazy without his bending. But that just might be me being biased towards Tahno (glad I know his name now XD) and want him to be the one, if anyone, to return.
Korra Nation released a new clip.
Tahno is in the next episode. He looks depressing.