• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Korra

Judas

I think it's funny when people still say that Sokka and Toph had Lin. That would mean that Tenzin and Lin were cousins and they dated. Not saying anything about the morality of that, just saying that Nickolodeon would be aware of that and would not allow anything suggesting that to air to stop the angry mobs. :p

Toph obviously never had a man. She's Toph, she can make a baby herself.

Or maybe Toph invented a new form of Earthbending where she just made a rock into a baby shape and turned it into a human. Babybending.

Suffice

Defying the odds
I don't really mind shipping/relationships. Until it gets in the way of the story, or other character development. I think the developers are focusing to much on KorraxMako. That's not exactly a bad thing, but lets rewind to the episode(s) before the final. Bolin got 4 lines (give or take) the whole episode, and they were all joke lines. Season 1 finale trailer, most of it showed Mako or Korra. Asami and Bolin only had a few frames. I feel like their really pushing other characters back to be a colorful wallpaper for Makorra. Bolin and Asami are part of Team Avatar too, their also important characters. I hope to see the spotlight taken away from two characters, and put back onto the whole group Season 2.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Toph obviously never had a man. She's Toph, she can make a baby herself.

Or maybe Toph invented a new form of Earthbending where she just made a rock into a baby shape and turned it into a human. Babybending.

"Daddy? Where do babies come from?"

"Toph."

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
toph's a flirt. I don't think she had these deep feels for sokka, she's just a flirt. Soka, Aang, and zuko she was flirted a little with all three. Maybe not as obvious as tai lee, but she's a flirter.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
toph's a flirt. I don't think she had these deep feels for sokka, she's just a flirt. Soka, Aang, and zuko she was flirted a little with all three. Maybe not as obvious as tai lee, but she's a flirter.

I always thought she was kind of rough, but that's what I liked about her. Interesting that her daughter turned out to be a lot like her. Although I personally believe that Lin's Metalbending skills were more advanced than those of her mother. I guess the new generation of benders surpassed the previous generation.

Takeo

Has no one considered the possibility that Lin could be *gasp* adopted.

Last edited:

TheAmazingAndrew

I always thought she was kind of rough, but that's what I liked about her. Interesting that her daughter turned out to be a lot like her. Although I personally believe that Lin's Metalbending skills were more advanced than those of her mother. I guess the new generation of benders surpassed the previous generation.

I think the reason that Lin is more skilled at metalbending is that Toph didn't develop it until the Book 2 finale, so she only really had it for Book 3, which took about a month (you know, in the show, not real life) while Lin has been using it for decades.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Personally I loved the finale. That was pretty hardcore for Nick allowing the Tarrlock/Amon suicide, that's probably the most hardcore thing Nick has probably ever allowed on their shows. It was epic. I don't mind Makorra, but I want to see more Bolin/Asami. The part where Asami faced her father and Bolin came crashing in saying how her father sucked was awesome. If the creators do it right I think they would be a good couple, more interesting than Makorra definitely. I like Korra but I'm not too much of a fan of Mako.

As for the second season, needs to be more Bolin and Asami. I'd also like them to put more of Iroh on the show, it's probably the voice actor and how he looks/acts a lot like Zuko though. He might be kind of old for Korra but she should hook up with him :D Also I want to see Bumi, he looked like fun. I want to see him drive Tenzin insane.

I hope they leave Tarrlock/Amon dead, their plot has ended and it has ended pretty awesomely. But idk where they could possibly go for a second season though

Judas

Personally I loved the finale. That was pretty hardcore for Nick allowing the Tarrlock/Amon suicide, that's probably the most hardcore thing Nick has probably ever allowed on their shows. It was epic. I don't mind Makorra, but I want to see more Bolin/Asami. The part where Asami faced her father and Bolin came crashing in saying how her father sucked was awesome. If the creators do it right I think they would be a good couple, more interesting than Makorra definitely. I like Korra but I'm not too much of a fan of Mako.

As for the second season, needs to be more Bolin and Asami. I'd also like them to put more of Iroh on the show, it's probably the voice actor and how he looks/acts a lot like Zuko though. He might be kind of old for Korra but she should hook up with him :D Also I want to see Bumi, he looked like fun. I want to see him drive Tenzin insane.

I hope they leave Tarrlock/Amon dead, their plot has ended and it has ended pretty awesomely. But idk where they could possibly go for a second season though

Tarrlock and Amon are dead. The creators said that Amon's story will forever end in season one.

I hope we see Kya in season 2, I want to see some amazing waterbending.

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
I used to hate Season One's Finale,But Everything Changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Looks like we might get some explanations for what went on in the series soon.

Nickelodeon press release said:
Season 1, Book 1 Finale of Nickelodeon’s Hit Animated Adventure Series, “The Legend of Korra,” Premieres Saturday, June 23, at 11:00 a.m. (ET/PT) with an Hour-Long TV Event

Nicktoons to Showcase Special Two-Week Event Featuring Exclusive Commentary from Series Creators Beginning July 9

In the first half of The Legend of Korra Season 1, Book 1 finale, “Skeletons in the Closest,” premiering at 11 a.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon, Korra goes undercover as the war between benders and non-benders intensifies. In episode two, “Endgame,” Korra faces the Equalists’ mysterious leader, Amon, as the war in Republic City comes to a head.

After the finale, The Legend of Korra fans can learn more about the mythology and creation of this franchise by tuning into the Nicktoons’ “Korra: Making of a Legend” special event from July 9 – July 20 during which all twelve episodes from Season 1, Book 1 will air weekdays at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT). Each “creators cut” episode offers insight into the creation of the stunning imagery, mythology and storyline where series creators and executive producers, Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, provide commentary.

The Legend of Korra follows the adventures of the next Avatar – a passionate, rebellious and fearless teenage girl from the Southern Water Tribe named Korra who continually challenges and bucks tradition on her quest to become a fully realized Avatar in a world where benders are under attack.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So we're getting a "director's cut" of The Legend of Korra. That seems interesting. It feels like we already know a lot about the Avatar world, but maybe there are still things left to discover. Personally, I'm ready for season two, but I guess we're in for a long wait until then.

Judas

When is the next book/season up?

I'm going to predict that it'll premier either Summer 2013 or at the latest Spring 2014. It takes awhile to create such great animation. Summer 2013 isn't out of the question since all the writing is already finished though, but people vastly underestimate the time put into animating.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I'm going to predict that it'll premier either Summer 2013 or at the latest Spring 2014. It takes awhile to create such great animation. Summer 2013 isn't out of the question since all the writing is already finished though, but people vastly underestimate the time put into animating.

Ok thank you, lol I'm one of those people.

Shadow XD001

I think your estimates are a little too high. I know it takes a while to animate the show (especially something like the Legend of Korra), but one year is a bit much for 14 episodes and they could have already finished a few before the show even aired. We definitely have a couple of months to wait before Season 2 starts, that's for sure. At least they're airing reruns of Season 1 as well as Avatar extras from TLA, I think. I remember I saw a commercial for the Avatar series yesterday.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I don't expect season 2 until next June at the earliest. The series seems to take a long time to get on screen.

I can't decide if the writing already being done is good or bad.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Am I the only one wondering about what type of book the next season will be? cause all 4 elements she knows, I know its not likely but I would love to see it called book 2 metal :O