• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Korra

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
Am I the only one wondering about what type of book the next season will be? cause all 4 elements she knows, I know its not likely but I would love to see it called book 2 metal :O

Maybe energy. It's supposed to be the core of all elements.

Torpoleon

Maybe energy. It's supposed to be the core of all elements.
I like the idea of it being called Energy. Should definitely be something like that, or Spirit. Maybe we'll see Korra in the Spirit World more in Book 2.

Obviously we wouldn't expect it to be named after an element, though it is cool how if it were to be named after the next element, it would be Water, which is Korra's main element (or at least what she was born with).

Good to know that we'll be seeing Book 2 in less than 2 years. Probably sometime in 2013 would be a good guess.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
I like the idea of it being called Energy. Should definitely be something like that, or Spirit. Maybe we'll see Korra in the Spirit World more in Book 2.

Obviously we wouldn't expect it to be named after an element, though it is cool how if it were to be named after the next element, it would be Water, which is Korra's main element (or at least what she was born with).

Good to know that we'll be seeing Book 2 in less than 2 years. Probably sometime in 2013 would be a good guess.

Energybending is a real thing. Aang learned it from the lion turtle, that's how he could remove and restore bending.

Torpoleon

Energybending is a real thing. Aang learned it from the lion turtle, that's how he could remove and restore bending.
I know. Probably shouldn't have said we wouldn't expect Book 2 to be named after an element, though I was talking about the main elements: Air, Water, Earth & Fire. Not Energybending.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I get the feeling that LoK Book 2 won't premiere until next year, which sucks to be honest. I remember the long gap between ATLA Book 2 and ATLA Book 3; I almost died waiting.

I remember that wait. Book 2 of The Last Airbender was sooooooooooooo good and I remember being so impatient for Book 3 to learn what happened during the aftermath of Book 2. Good times :)

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
I remember that wait. Book 2 of The Last Airbender was sooooooooooooo good and I remember being so impatient for Book 3 to learn what happened during the aftermath of Book 2. Good times :)

I think Book 3 was the best.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The thing I can appreciate about Korra over TLA the most is that it has no fillers. On rewatches of TLA, I've skipped episodes because nothing particularly exciting happens (off the top of my head, the Fire Nation school, the Lake Spirit, Aang's nightmares etc.)

Whenever the new season does premier, I'd like to see more of Asami. Many times she was there in the scenes, but didn't really say anything while the other characters stole the show. Her part in the finale was pretty amazing, though. I also want to see who the new Fire Lord is; it's the first female that has been mentioned as a Fire Lord after all. Girl power! :eek:

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
I think Book 3 was the best.

The thing I can appreciate about Korra over TLA the most is that it has no fillers. On rewatches of TLA, I've skipped episodes because nothing particularly exciting happens (off the top of my head, the Fire Nation school, the Lake Spirit, Aang's nightmares etc.)

All of those happened in book three. Which is why I think book 2 is the best. Book three had both the best and the worst episodes. And upon comparison, LoK has fewer episodes than any book of TLA. I think the lack of episodes were intended for that. Because, imo, the season could have been drawn out at least 3 more episodes.

Lady Umbreon

I'm hoping we get to see more of the world in season 2. I'd love to see some really weird repercussions of Aang's journey. Does Chin Village still celebrate Avatar Day with unfried dough? Did some Gan Jin and Zhang tribe kids "revive" the Redemption game? Did the students at the Fire Nation school ever figure out that the boy with the headband was the Avatar? (I like to believe that they didn't and that "Kuzon" became a Maniac Magee-type folk hero.)

Also, am I the only one wondering what happened to the Earth King?

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
I'm hoping we get to see more of the world in season 2. I'd love to see some really weird repercussions of Aang's journey. Does Chin Village still celebrate Avatar Day with unfried dough? Did some Gan Jin and Zhang tribe kids "revive" the Redemption game? Did the students at the Fire Nation school ever figure out that the boy with the headband was the Avatar? (I like to believe that they didn't and that "Kuzon" became a Maniac Magee-type folk hero.)

I would think that he either never returned to Ba Sing Se, or if he did he returned with a very enlightened view of the world and did everything he could to improve Ba Sing Se for everyone, maybe even providing some assistance in the creation of Republic City.

Recon

I believe it was mentioned somewhere that he did return to Ba Sing Se. I don't remember where though.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Don't know the full story because I'm not reading it, but in the sequel comic The Promise, he's shown to have return to Ba Sing Se to rule and proceeded to come into conflict with Zuko over the former Earth Cities turn Fire colonies.

HoennMaster

He returned to his throne.

At least half of Season 2 is going to take place around the world but it's not going to focus on trivial stuff like that. I just want to see the Air Temples really.

Torpoleon

In addition to Book 2's upcoming 14 episodes, we'll be getting 26 more episodes of LOK. This brings the total up to 52 episodes. Basically, this is what it would be like:

Season 1- Book 1 (12 episodes) & Book 2 (14 episodes)
Season 2- 26 episodes (unknown how many books though)

Anyone else excited? We'll also be getting Book 2 sometime next year, as expected.

Source