• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of the Isles of Doom: Stranded (A Pokemon RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
There once was a legend of a chain of islands not to far of the coast of Johto. This tale has been circulating around the seas for centuries now, and every sailor knows the name. The Islands of Legends some call them, others the Forgotten Atoll, some even the Isles of Doom. The story has been changed and twisted through out the years, and has been sent through a Telephone Game of sorts, each story slightly different that the rest. However, each has a few similarities, an ancient civilization, a treasure, and a beast that drove them away. These islands will forever haunt the realm of legend and will inspire many naïve sailors who wish to find them.

You are on a cruise ship, a relatively small one at that. You’re here for one reason or another, but what matters is you’re here. You have all been invited on a trip to a beautiful tropical island with three of your Pokémon. Some of you may have gotten on through a contest, some through connections, some through a job. But that is unimportant. The fact that you are on this ship is the important thing. It’s been three days and you only have one more day out at sea. You and your Pokémon have been passing the time doing the many activities the ship has to offer. Then, suddenly, sirens over head start to blare. “All passengers to the deck! This is an emergency. Please proceed to the lifeboats.” You and all the other trainers rush to the front deck. The crew hands out small life jackets and assists you in putting them on. The crew quickly files the groups into life boats before boarding one themselves. All the boats are automatically lowered into the water, and hit it with a loud clunk. You look back at the ship. All seems fine, nothing out of place. And then you notice it. The boat rises up, a giant creature under it. It tosses the boat to the west, towards the shore of a deserted island.

The crew member in your life boat receives instructions to go to the island where the boat was thrown. They start the motor, and each boat slowly drifts toward the sandy beach. About half way there, the wind starts to pick up, and then becomes a gust, then a raging howl. The two other life boats, the one with the crew and another filled with passengers both are thrown of track by the howling winds and the now violent sea. Your boat thrashes around, trapped in a funnel of waves. The boat is soon swept up by a strong current as the waves recede. You look to see where the other two boats, but they seem to have disappeared.

You don’t have this in your mind for very long, because the boat hits land soon after. The crew person on your life boat opens the hatch sealing you off from the outside. All of you file out on to the beach, removing your life jackets. You can’t believe your eyes. The cruise ship sits in front of you. Even though it is relatively small, maybe 40 yards and only three floors, it still towers before you. Most of the windows have no glass, and some wires and metal are protruding from the hull. Your attention turns from the wreckage to the area before you. Palm and Coconut trees line the beach. A large cliff covered in jungle is at the back, creating an alcove of white sand. Many trees are bent over the area, making a slightly shaded area in the back, but not enough cover for rain. A few sticks and dieing leaves, along with some driftwood are scattered along the beach. The sand that is 4 yards from the water is still a little damp. High tide must have just receded. It looks like your trapped here, and you’re gonna have to rough it out until you can get off the island.

You have landed on a chain of islands. To better familiarize you with your surroundings, I will give you an omniscient view of the islands.

Doom Isles:
Rodela
This is the main island, and the one you landed on. A large jungle covers this place, and Grass and Poison, along with some Normal, Dark, Flying, and even the occasional Psychic dwell in it. The thicket is commonly overgrown and tough to traverse. There are various ruins on the island, ranging from large temple like buildings to small clay huts. A small river cuts through the center and a waterfall cascades near the eastern portion of the island. In the little bay you landed in there are two paths, one on each side. The left goes to the west, and the right goes to the east. The path goes through mostly jungle on the west, but comes out at a beach facing Sabu Island. The west path cuts across the waterfall, which has surprisingly sturdy bridge across the cataracts. This path also comes out at the sea, and faces Pliña Island.

Sabu
This island is nothing but sand. A desert spans this area, but the desert doesn’t seem to have natural causes, being in an unnatural area for a desert. A few desert dwellers live around the sand, such as Trapinch, Cacnea, Sandshrew, and the occasional Baltoy. There seems to be an abundance of Baltoy near a group of ruins in the desert, which is near the oasis. This area lies right in the middle of the island, and tends to attract Pokémon often. To the north is Helio Island and to the east is Rodela.

Pliña
A large plain. Nothing more. It spans for two miles at least. May Normal and Flying types inhabit this island, but at night, a few Dark Pokémon have been spotted. It is usually pretty sunny here, but some rain balances out the sun. This is just West of Rodela, and the Magnet Strip lies just north-east.

Helio
A series of caves that tunnel deep under the ocean floor. Oddly enough, the deeper you go, the colder the cave becomes. The upper portions are relatively rocky, but once inside the caves, they become smooth and mostly unobstructed. The lower portions of the caves house water, and are during high tide, these fill to become an underground lake of sorts. Ice Pokémon dwell in the caves, so be prepared. But be warned, this area is frigid, so make clothing out of something warm or bring fire Pokémon. To the east is Mt. Pyro.

The Magnetic Strip
This is a long strip of land that gives of a strange magnetic field. This is the whole reason you came here, and why the islands can not be detected. The ground shines with a dull grayish-purple Granite-like stone. Many storms are attracted to the island and lightning strikes often. The island also mysteriously “floats”, slightly shifting to the left and right everyday. A few Electric and Steel Pokémon hang around here, and are more common during electric storms. The Antelei Reef and Atoll lies just north of here.

The Antelei Reef and Atoll
A large and thriving coral reef beneath the sea. Many ocean dwelling Pokémon live amongst the colorful animals, with some more dangerous ones deep on the edge of the slope. A large Atoll is at the center of the reef, and closes off a large pool of fresh water. The “Lake” has coral of its own, and many Pokémon more used to the fresh water live in this pool. The islands of the atoll shelter a good amount of Pokémon who can’t stay underwater for too long, along with crustacean Pokémon. A Pokémon who can Dive is required to explore the reef, but the Atoll can be explored by anyone who can get there.

Mt. Pyro
This is a large volcano in the northern section of the islands. The volcano is active, and occasionally rumbles, but shows no sign of any eruptions. The mountain is fairly easy to traverse, but becomes steep near the top. A boiling pit of lava sits at the top, and is scorching hot. Many fire Pokémon live on the mountain, and it is not irregular to run into one. Just to the south is the Lost City, Anparta.

Amparta
The city that was abandoned by the ancient people that lived here long ago. It is high atop a plateu, so surfing to it is not an option. You must fly, Teleport or get there some other mean. The outskirts of the city are the ruins of a marketplace, with rotting stands and destroyed storehouses. The inner area is more residential with a house after house. As the buildings get closer to the center, they grow more lavish and larger. In the dead center of the city is a large ruined palace. Somewhere in it lies mountains of gold and riches, but to get to it, you must pass rigorous tests. Many Dark, Psychic, a few Fighting and Normal prowl the city during the day, but ghosts lurk the streets at night. The Pokémon here are very powerful, and it is advised that you stay away until you are totally ready.

The Boat: The PSS Light
A small cruise ship that sits on the beach of Rodela after being tossed from its resting place by a monster. This ship has every thing you need to survive, except you can’t get to it. First, you need to get on the boat by flying or Teleporting on. However, since Pokémon can’t Teleport to places they haven’t seen or don’t know where they are, you can only get to the deck. There is large supply of fresh water in the boat, but the power is out, and the tank is the bowels of the ship, which all entries to have been blocked off. The rooms are all locked, but most have things you could use. The kitchens have all been blocked off as well, but you can try and move them out of the way. All the food in them, lucky for you, will never go bad, for a new freezer system that runs on solar power has been installed, which keeps it fresh for a year. The stoves also still work, along with the ovens. If you can get water from the river, you might be able to cook. The only other thing that works on this ship is the Ice Cream Maker, which you can either use to make low quality Ice Cream (all of the ingredients are in a separate solar freezer that can be accessed from the bar), or put it to use another way. The Bar on the deck has some soft drinks under it, but a lock prevents access to them. All the liquor, beer and wine was shattered in the crash, sorry. The dining room is filled with tables and chairs, and a few things for cocktails, but the chairs and tables are bolted down, and Maraschino Cherries and citrus wedges aren’t filling.

Ok. Now for the registration.

Human
Name: (first/middle (optional)/Last (optional, but appreciated)
Description: (You may mention up to five things you carry [in reason. I.E. No weapons, {pocket knifes are ok} or large objects])
Personality:
History: (No clichés unless they have been taken to another level)
Other: (optional)

Pokémon
You may have one third evo, one second evo, and one first evo. Single evolutions count as second evos. Any Pokémon that have been single evo a one time or another are level twos and there evos are level threes. Babies are first evo, as are their evos, if not conflicting with the last statement. You may have two first evos and a two or three, two second evos and a one, or three first evos.
Species: (No Legends)
Name: (nickname is not needed)
Item: (one hold item, within reason)
Gender: (Remember, some can be only one and some are genderless)
Description: (anything different? Shiny?)
Personality:
History: (No clichés unless they have been taken to another level [abandonment by parents or trainers might be excepted])

I’ll be accepting 15 people to start with, and 5-10 LSU’s. The LSU’s will start in a different area, though.

Roster
1. Jerichi
2. Charyos
3. <Reserved for HakuBlue>
4. Tale
5. foxkitty
6. InnerFlame
7. Kyyubii
8. lisalover
9. Espeon Forever
10. Lemurian
11. Torky Stu
12. thed3
13. Mighty_Migthyena99
14. MewSwettie
15. masterwannabe
LSU’s
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open
7. Open
8. Open
9. Open
10. Open

Important!!!
I will be doing a sort of god post every once in a while. This will give you a scenario, change the weather, change natural things, shift day and night, ect. I will also respond to it, so don’t worry. During the day, it is advised that you travel, for at night, many powerful Pokémon lurk. You may have conversations before you go to sleep, but please limit them to a few posts. You may make Pokémon appear to have them interact with you and the others, but not beyond the types mentioned at each island. If you want to double check a Pokémon with me, PM me.

Just to get this off the ground, I’m gonna put this up. One of my friends here should be along to post there Regis soon, and I will post mine when I have finished it, so I suggest you wait until either Ushi No Tane, Charyos, or I post our sign-ups if you need an example. But I can reserve you a spot in my RPG if you need to see an example.

Other: All Pokémon may use ANY attack they can learn, regardless of how they learn it. You may only fly on larger birds, including Dodrio, but not Doduo. I have let some Pokémon that can normally not Surf do so, Miltank, Shiftry, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, and a few others. All Pokémon with wings can use Fly, but might not be able to carry you. Golbat may not be flown on. Teleporting can carry you to a spot, but the Pokémon must have seen it before. A good resource for finding out how moves would react in a realistic fashion is here: http://pasbl.upnetwork.net/ . The Attack Descriptions may help you a bit. To find all the Pokémon’s moves, use the SPP Dex. It is the most complete. NO CAPTURES!

OK, let’s get started.

Last edited:

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
cool I'll join.

Human
Name: Angel Heika Kinomoto
Description: Has shoulder length reddish brown hair, that the top is covered by a red hat that covers her eyes. Is wearing jeans and a zip up sweater(is zipped). She's carring a pocket knife a freind of her's have her before she left. She is 5"5.
Personality: Smart, funny, gets mad easily, and is sweet, has always keept to herself or just hanged out with her pokemon.
History: Angel was born in a small town and lived there unti; she was 4, when she moved in with her grandparents because her parents had dead in a car accident when she was only 3 in a half years old. She was in the 9th grade when she won a contest, the winning prize a cruise. Angel was only had one friend other than her pokemon. Her only friend's name was: Hannah. They met when they were 6 and became BFFs because they had alot in common. Hannah is a big girly girly and Angel is a huge tomboy.

Pokémon
You may have one third evo, one second evo, and one first evo. Single evolutions count as second evos. Any Pokémon that have been single evo a one time or another are level twos and there evos are level threes. Babies are first evo, as are their evos, if not conflicting with the last statement. However, some single evos will be counted as level one. They are: Farfetch'd, Lickitung, Tangela, Ditto, Aipom, Yanma, Murkrow, Misdrevus, Unown, Dunsparce, Corsola, Delibird, Mantine, Stantler, Nosepass, Volbeat, Illumise, Roselia, Spinda, Castform, Kecleon, and Chimecho. You may have two first evos and a two or three, two second evos and a one, or three first evos. Species: Chimecho
Name: Chime
Item: Twisted spoon
Description: JUst a normal Chimecho.
Personality: LIkes to fight, likes making friends, she never likes to be alone.
History: Angel found her when she was 1. Chime had been abonded by her parents because she was the runt of the litter. Angel toke her in and raised her.
Other:

Pokémon
Species:Marril
Name: Mariu
Item:
Description: A normal Marril
Personality: Likes to keep to herself but still likes to make friends, she loves to swimm and draw/lay on the warm sand at beaches.
History: Her parents gave angel marril two months before she won the contest.
Other:

Pokémon
You may have one third evo, one second evo, and one first evo. Single evolutions count as second evos. Any Pokémon that have been single evo a one time or another are level twos and there evos are level threes. Babies are Species: Umbreon
Name: Unbrie
Item:
Description: Just like a normal Unbreon
Personality: LIkes to be sneaky and is really playful. She also likes to play tricks on people/ other pokemon.
History: Angel got her as a Eevee, put her in battles and became really close friends with her 'causing her to elove into a umbreon.
Other:
RPG example:
"Damieon where are we" Eefi asked grabing on to his arm, digging her nails into his skin.
"Ow, Eefi quit it" Damieon said pulling away.
Damieon went back to far and tripped over a rock, Eefi grabbed his hand trying to help him but she got pulled down with him.
Eefi quickly got up, blushing and turned her face away so he couldn't see her.
"You okay" Damieon asked getting up and brushing himself off.
"Yeah, I'm fine" Eefi said turning back around because she stoped blushing."Can we get out of here now!" Eefi whined.
"Okay, come on" Damieon said walking pass her and grabbing her wrist causing her to walk.

Last edited:

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
foxkitty:Overall, nothing too bad. I would like some more specifics on the personality, and a little more on the history. The Pokemon are ok, though, and I wouldn't mind a little more on thier personality, but it isn't needed. If you make these corrections, I'd accept you.

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
foxkitty: Much improved. Its not top rate, but relitivly better. I'll accept you for the time being, but a sample of your role playing would be appruciated.

And here's my charecter, for a good example.
Human
Name: Karson Kouseitan'i
Description: About 5’7”, with a relatively muscular build for his age. His hair is a light blond, and is usually sticking up all over the place. He has bright greenish-blue eyes that give off a sense of power. He wears a red hooded jacket with a simple white t-shirt underneath. His black shorts come down to his knees, and are baggy and light. An X of red runs across the shorts, giving them a little contrast. He wears a chain necklace with his family insignia on it, a eight point star.
Personality: He’s usually chipper and bright, always looking for that silver lining. He can be a bit hot-headed though, and has a bad temper. He doesn’t like to carry on fights, and when he has made his point will storm off. He tends to be a little happy-go-lucky with most things, and doesn’t hesitate to find humor in a lot of things. When he gets in a battle, however, his personality, while still humorous, tightens and sharpens to reveal a tough side. Once he starts something, he will want to finish it one way or another, with the exception of confrontations.
History: Karson lives in the city. His parents have been fairly good to him, and he has always loved the beach, living in Olivine for most of his life. He knows most of the people in the area, including the local Gym Leader. When he was 11, he set of on his journey, and traveled the Johto, Kanto, and a little more leisurely, the Hoenn region. He never was that bent on being a trainer, but enjoyed travel more than the Gym Battles. This cruse was a prize for a tournament that he entered a while back, winning it after beating a very experienced trainer.
Other: Karson is very agile, able to traverse tough terrain. While not fast on flat land, or having a lot of stamina, he can swiftly hop around, off of trees, stones, ect.

Pokémon
Species: Tropius
Name: Rex
Item: Miracle Seed
Description: His fruits come in a variety of colors, and each taste slightly different from each other. His wings are a little tattered from battle, but usable all the same. A scar cuts across his “helmet.”
Personality: Rex is the wisest of the bunch, but is fairly jolly none the less. He likes to show off a bit, adding a bit of style to his moves and combining moves in strange fashions. He knows when to get serious, however, and will be very determined and even relentless if needed.
History: He was a strange Tropius, having a Meganium father and a Sceptile breed Tropius mother. Rex was given to him by his cousin, who is a breeder, as his first Pokémon and is very loyal to Karson.

Species: Clefariy
Name: Fetra
Item: Pink Bow
Description: None
Personality: She’s a pretty girly-girl Clefariy, but surprisingly isn’t that vein. She tends to like to dance, and has made all her moves graceful or smooth if they weren’t before. She tends to be whimsical, and take everything jokingly.
History: Just your average Clefariy, living in Mt. Moon, building crazy spaceships, all the works. But it turns out Karson met Fetra in the middle of a road. She was just about to be run over by a truck, when Karson dived out to save her. From then on, she owed a debt to him, and promised to always help him.

Species: Lanturn
Name: Lantz
Item: Mystic Water
Description: She has large, lobbed fins that she can use like legs to walk on land.
Personality: Lantz is quiet, and a little shy. She has never been all that talkative but always loves a good enlighten conversation. She is very smart, and the only Pokémon who’s knowledge and wisdom rivals that of Rex. She is very resourceful, and tends to find new ways to do things.
History: Lantz started of as a bright little Chinchou, always exploring and being curious. She had always been fascinated with the land, and explored it often. She had been above the surface so much, that she could stay up for hours without needing to be wet. But the day she evolved, she lost the use of legs. This saddened her, but she found a way around this. She had been blessed with enlarged fins, and she started to use them to walk on land as she did before.

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Not bad. Your're accepted.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I was waiting for an example to pop up so I can see if my sign up was good enough... well I hope it good enough for you

Human
Name: Rose Marie Jones

Description: Rose the average build and height of a normal girl her age. She has long dark brown hair with pink streak that touches her shoulders. A rose pink hair band separates her short bangs for the rest of her hair. Her eyes, which are said to be creepy, are golden yellow color. Mulberry color zigzag birthmark creeps halfway up the back her left arm ending at her wrist. Her clothing is a long pink short-sleeve shirt and darker pink shorts. Her shoes that are close to the color of her shorts and her socks are a bit lighter than her shirt. Her backpack the one of the few things that not pink, its light lavender color with several compartments that are closed by buttons. Her bag contains pokemon food, half dozen Leppa berries and book of pokemon fairy tales.

Personality: Rose seems happy and cheerful most of the time but its to hide how scared and worry she is. When she's heard speaking she tries to lighten up people spirit even though she really uncertain with herself. She has a very negative outlook of life but works hard to keep it to herself. If nothing else this girl is polite and help to the best of her abilities. Her trust in her pokemon strength is strong, she only doubts that her own strength which in a way keep them from their true power. In a way she is like a child she clings close to a group do what she is told most of the time and has the habit of asking lots of questions. If she's faced with extreme sadness all she can to is cry and if anger she bundle it inside of her to keep it contain but become very snippy for awhile.

History: Rose's parent were always busy doing their own thing and never spending much time with her. As a result she buried herself in fairy tales books. She had the innocent of a kid that good always defeated bad for much longer than most kids. But at all change in a heartbeat. Her town was attack by bandits and look to the guys to win but that didn't happen. Her parents were shot and hospitalized and the bad guys got away with ton of pokemon and money. That event broke her innocence and threw her into despair with a great conflict within her mind. Confidence in herself disappear because if the police couldn't stop the evil people what chance did she had? She eventually left on a journey with her pokemon which help her gain back a little of her strength in herself but not enough to make fill like she had it.

Other: She can understand her pokemon quite well but when it is another person pokemon its words are as clear as mud.

Pokémon

Species: Misdrevus
Name: Jewel
Item: An enchanted Misdrevus doll

Description: Jewel is about a foot bigger than your average Misdrevus and the pink marking on the hair like part of her goes up farther. There are scratches on her the large jewel at the front of her neck.

Personality: Jewel is can be quite somber at time but for a ghost she quite friendly and cheery. She makes joke when she can, messes with people and pokemon and her favorite scaring whoever whenever. This ghost is quite curious of what she doesn't know she examine thing by doing constant annoying actives to see the reaction of the thing. She'll also does that it figure out what kind of personality a certain person has. The one thing you do not want to do is something terrible to Jewel that angers her because she is very grudging and vengeful. So not only will she get you back she will never let it go, never forget unless you do something huge to make her think differently.

History: Jewel never had parents well at least not that she remembers. She grew up with a group of mischief ghosts that taught her the art of scaring humans and pokemon and also the best way to learn about something. She learned everything from the and in a way they were her family. Doing what she been taught she began to examine any and every pokemon and human that came by with several activities. But messing with the wrong human the Misdrevus got badly wounded was left to died. She was saved by a human and thought at she would be set free again but instead she was force on a journey with him. She become very angry though he had saved her she never wanted to live her home and her ghost family.

Jewel refuse to listen to him and did thing to him to the point that he just gave up of the ghost he gave the ghost to other trainer and then that trainer traded her and this continue on for about a year. The Misdrevus had develop a grudging personality against all humans at this point and the human trainer that had her this time abandon her in the pokeball to die. This is when Rose found the ball think at someone had lost it. The ghost thought it was just another human trying to tame her. She notice that the one that had release her was young pokemon-less girl. Despite at her torment of the girl began and after about a minute of it the girl broke
down into tears. Never seeing a human cry show so much sorrow before she felt horrible for what she had done. She gave, Rose a slight pat on her back and disappeared into the forest. The thought of the weeping girl ate away at her mind, and she was extremely distracted.

By accident she bumped into an Fearow which cause it to go into a blind fury. Not having much fight experience she was getting herself beat up. The Rose girl appeared cheering the ghost pokemon on. This puzzled Jewel, how could she still care what happen to her when she had hurt her, how could she be so forgiving. With a little boost for Rose her somehow defeated the large bird. Jewel and Rose became friend and the ghost decided to hang out with the girl.

Other: Uses doll for substitute attacks and she uses her psychic abilities to teleport the doll back to her with strangely no rips, tears or even a thread out of place.

Species: Raichu
Name: Heart
Item: Light ball

Description: Only thing unique about this Raichu is a mulberry heart-shaped birth mark on the top left side of her chest. She wear the light ball around her neck

Personality: Heart is sweet and is kind to everyone she meets. She is easily infatuated with any male that does something nice for her or who she think is cute. If she has a crush on someone you'll know because she'll stay close to him and be extra sweet when he's around. When her heart is broken goes off alone and cries about it. She'll eventually get over and rejoins the group and become just friend with the guy. This Raichu never gets angry but in place of that she become sad and unhappy. She mainly glad and peppy with a positive attitude toward everything until she filled with sorrow.

History: Heart is the daughter of a Ditto and a male Pikachu. She never knew her parents because she was separated from them shortly after being born. She was given a light ball as a remembrance of them. Her adventure began with a cheerful female beginner trainer who's attitude was very contagious. As she travel with her she became as happy she cheerful as her trainer but a sudden illness took hold of her trainer that made her unable to walk. Filled with sadness and worry Heart spend most of her time at her trainer's bedside until she literally bumped into, Rose on a cloudy day. After befriending her it began to rain and the Raichu brought her to her owner home to help get out of the rain. After a very touching moment, Rose was entrusted with the care of Heart.

Other: N/A

Species: Aerodactyl [If I can't use him I change the pokemon]
Name: Jaws
Item: Leftovers (Trust me you don't want any of his food...)

Description: He just you average looking flying fossil pokemon with long brown single strap sling over its right wing and a the pouch of the bag on his left side.

Personality: Saucy is the best way to describe Jaws. His word are true and to the point no matter if it hurt others feelings or not. Though he just can't stand to see people cry and he tries to cheer them up though it may sound like a insult. Talking about insult he will respond two ways to a insult. Most of the time he will not care and will just ignore them. Then the other times he will without warning lunge at the one how dear to anger him. So its best to be careful of what you said to him. He never been sad because variety of the time he just doesn't care if something happens.

History: Jaws just out of nowhere appeared outside of the pokemon center as an egg. It was rumor that Celebi had brought the egg here from a different time. When he was born he was loved and cherished by the Nurse Joy who lived there. But as he got older he become increasingly more aggressive. Worry about the well-being of the pokemon at were everyday brought to her, she tired to released Jaws into the wild.

The Aerodactyl thought that she was abandoning him and in a furious rage attacked her. Nurse Joy seem done for by then as the pokemon was about to close his jaws on her. But Rose heard her screams and came to the rescue. Jaws was defeated by a girl and was more than mildly angry about that but it show him that he wasn't as powerful as he thought. As he travel with Rose his hatred toward her eventually melted away though he develop a rude yet truthful personality to take the place of his aggressive nature.

Other: He hold his leftover in the bag at his side.
_____

I'm going to make an assume about ghost pokemon. They can faze through walls of the ship but they can't take item in or out of the ship. But can they unlock doors or is there something preventing the from doing so?

Last edited:

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
InnerFlame:Quite impressive, if I do say so myself. Accepted.

To awnser your question about Ghost Pokemon, they can carry small things out of the room, for it is hard to pick up and make something turn ethral with it. They can unlock doors with regular locks, but the ones in the rooms are card activated, therefor they can not.

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
Human
Name: John Kyra Nytron
Description: A flashlight, *But the batteries are almost dead* and a Pokeball. Also found a little black book on the deck.
Personality: Negative most of the time, You'll need to show a Miracle to make him positive. He's also Pretty thinking out-of-the-box most of the time, And he tends to state the obvious. He also has good eyesight. He wears a Black Hoodie with the hood covering his face most of the time, But you could see him With a Blue T-shirt, and You'll see that Dirty Ragged Redhead hair. He also wears Black Sweatpants, and He also wears a Bright green Glow-in-the-dark Cap under the hood, which clashes horribly with his current clothes.
History: A normal life, a Happy one- Until a month or two before this incident. After a really long chain of Bad luck, he thought he was.. Cursed. All his friends said he was paranoid, But something kept on giving him bad luck, No matter what. He was almost defeated, until he found Lemons. Then, he chose to try to get rid of this unlucky streak once and for all. So, he took a cruise to take a load off his back. When the ship crashed, he was back to his moody self.

Pokémon
Species: Ditto
Name: Lemons
Item: Lemonade (He likes.. Lemons.) And he always sucks on a lemon drop that john gave him.
Description: A shiny, and has a odd mark near the left eye. a Red dot of some kind.
Personality: Stares a lot. Never shy, Never happy- Just Stares a lot.
History: A wandering pokemon, This ditto never showed any affection at all. Just kept on walking around the pokemon world, and picked up a few items along the way. He never really cared for anything, just admired life as it is.

One day, he saw a Man in a black suit. A rocket. When the rocket figured out he was holding some rare items, He decided to catch him. For the first time in that ditto's life, He showed surprise on his face- And so he ran.

John, walking, saw that ditto being chased. He picked it up, and said, "where are you going in such a hurry?" But, he remember the bad luck streak he was having. "Wait, Wahh!" He covered his head, expected something to fall on him. Nothing. He stared at the ditto, which stared back.

"Uh.. Nothing happened." He looked at the ditto. "Maybe it was you." The ditto looked around him, and Pointed at himself. "Yeah, you. Hmmm.." John pondered. "Aha! You must be good luck!" The Ditto was puzzled. "If he can be my Pokemon, I'll end this streak once and for all!" The Ditto was now thinking john was just crazy. Truth is, he was Desperate. So he took the Ditto away.

He thought he had good luck, But a trip from the rocket proved him wrong. At least misery had company now. So he kept it, Lucky or not.

Other: Likes a staring Contest.

There you go.

Last edited:

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Dex:Pretty good, not many flaws. I would suggest having more than one Pokemon, but if you only want Ditto, that's fine with me. I'll accept you.

I will be away from Thursday to Sunday, so unless I get access to a computer, I will not be able to accept people. But by all means, post your registration.

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
This is like "Lost" but in Pokemon style! Cool! Can I reserve a spot?

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
I guess you could call it that... But regardless, sure, youcan.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Human

Name: Emily Walker

Gender: Female (We don't see many males with the name "Emily" do we?)

Description: Emily is smaller than the average twelve-year old, and she's thinner than a normal one would be too. She has dark, brown hair, with a pair of the same coloured eyes to match. Her skin is a tan colour, making her look like someone who's been on holiday for a month, and got a really nice tan. She wears a beige t-shirt with thin, beige trousers to match, with a lime green bandanna on her head, with the "Yin-Yang" symbol on it. She wears white trainers with a purple star on the opposite sides. Emily has a gold necklace with a Tiger Shark canine hanging, just in the veiw of sight. She also has a sapphire braclet on her hand.

Personality: A very sacastic and humorus girl who will take any chance to get some action in her life. Emily will often get into things which aren't worth getting for herself. Like Tai, Emily is a born leader, just, she's not that willing to go into battle sometimes. If you make fun of her, she will pick a fight with you, and will try to win at all times. If she loses, then she begins plotting her revenge against you. She is nice, it's just hard for her to show it, and with all the pressure that goes on her at school, she has learnt to hate most kids, especially young, and loud ones.

History: Emily, was a young girl living in Saffron City. She had a peaceful life with her family, until Team Rocket came. They killed her parents, but Emily managed to escape in time. By the time she had reached Lavender Town, Emily was exuasted. Her name came from a great ancestor, and her father was a well known professor who, before he died, gave Emily her first pokemon. Her mother was a nurse in the nearby pokemon center.

Pokemon 1

Species: Staryu

Name: N/A

Item: Star Piece

Description: A normal Staryu, but, the only thing unatural is that one of the points on his body didn't grow back after it was broken off.

Personality: A very selom and witty creature that only wanders away from Emily for laughs. He is a bit casual at times, but won't get involved with anything dirty. Staryu, is a bit nice at times, but he hates to show it, and he's always in thought. His trademark is his motto: "NEVER be Normal!".

History: He hasn't got too much of a history, all he knows is that some man bred him in captivity and gave him to a young girl.

Pokemon 2

Species: Nidoqueen

Name: Queenie

Item: N/A

Description: A shiny Nidoqueen, nothing special.

Personality: A shy and smart creature that only wants to help others. But, she has a firey temper and can cause a nasty rage against an enemy. She loves to eat and thinks she decended from royalty.

History: Was born in the wild, but nothing too bad happened. Only, she was stranded by her parents as a Nidoran, Emily found her and decided to adopt her.

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
E-102 Gamma: Meh, impove on the Pokemon a bit. Add a little more to the personality. I will probably accept you then.

Last edited:

Furizaa

¬.¬; you're lucky I'm bored, so I'm finally signing up for this stuff. :p

Human:
Name: Gary Pinegrove
History: too long to copy and paste. >_>;
Description: Gary has messy brown hair, vibrant green eyes, and is 5'8". He wears a red tee-shirt with while sleeve extensions, so it becomes long sleeved, dark olive cargo pants, and wears a black and red baseball cap most of the time. Gary can often be rash in making decisions, being the headstrung guy he is, but never lets that affect him in a pokemon battle. When he and his pokemon battle, Gary becomes a whole new person, calm, and collected. He loves to strategize in battles, which give him an edge over unsuspecting trainers. He often likes to be spontaneous in both fields as well. Inside his backpack is: a Pocket Knife, Length of Rope, a change of clothes, dark blue mini-sleeping bag, and a bag of PokeChow. Here's a sprite of what he looks like, though you already know that. :p *link*

Pokemon:
Name: Typhu
Species: Typhlosion
Held Item: A Yellow, fireproof scarf that Gary's mom made for him and sent as a Christmas present.
Description: Typhu is pretty much your average looking Typhlosion. The only difference is that his blue fur is slightly darker than normal.
Personality: Though Typhu, like Gary, is headstrung, Typhu is generally the more calm of the two. Typhu is often spotted meditating alone in his free time, trapped in his thoughts. However, he is a fierce battler, who is very versatile with Gary's strategies. He pretty much loves executing new plans, that could even be risky. Typhu is rarely in his pokeball; usually off on his own, meditating, or keeping an eye on Gary to keep him out of trouble.
History: Like in Gary's past, Typhu was Gary's starter pokemon in New Bark Town. He and his trainer quickly bonded, and their teamwork of Gary's experience, and Typhu's versatility defeated many trainers, and perhaps, they became over confident. After Typhu sustained serious injuries in a battle against a Feraligatr, it took Typhu some time to get back on his battling feet. However, their spirits were not completely crushed, and time heals all. Typhu built up a better, stronger, self-confidence, and a stronger will to win.
Other: Typhu's scarf is usually wrapped around his neck, but he takes it off for battles, as to not dirty it.

Name: Aero
Species: Mantine
Held Item: n/a
Description: Aero looks like your typical Mantine, except for he has no Remoraid friends hanging onto his wings.
Personality: Aero is a lonely fish in the sea, and he knows it. He is very slow at opening up to others, but when he does, he become reliant upon their friendship. He tries not to become too attached to his friends though.
History: Aero's past isn't that clear, but what is known is that when he was young, he became separated from the rest of his school. His only friend was a mentally challenged, runt baby remoraid, named Swimmy, who he cared after. The two quickly became friends, and they did everything together. Aero would defend his little friend at all costs, and nothing could come between the two. That is, until they were caught in a terrible storm one day, and Aero lost Swimmy. Aero was crushed, and lost the will to go on without his friend. However, one day, Gary found him, and took him into his team. Aero was reluctant to interract with the other pokemon at first, but he eventually made friends with his other pokemon, especially Dani, his Queendra. Since then, Aero has always seeked the company of others, not willing to face being solitary ever again. His life's mission is to someday find his old friend Swimmy again.
Other: n/a

Name: Scurvy
Species: Aipom
Held Item: Toy pirate cutlus (just for theatrics)
Description: Scurvy is pretty much a normal Aipom, except he likes to act like a pirate, so he often wears pirate clothes, like a bandana or eye patch. He also has his toy sword that he keeps with him at all times.
Personality: Scurvy is fascinated by pirates. He loves acting like a pirate, and when he is not doing so, he is on his perch on Gary's shoulder, often mimicing his trainer's actions. Scurvy is always grinning, and rarely not happy. He loves to grab things with his hand-tail too, as he loves swingling on branches or poles. He will never pass on a good adventure.
History: Once abroad on the Buckaneer, an old pirate ship, Scurvy sailed the seven seas with the infamous Pokebeard. Scurvy grew up with the pirates, as they plundered villages, and searched for burried treasures. Eventually, they were caught by the Inquisitor, a royal ship, and the pirates were tried in a trial, and hung for their many murders and misdeeds. Scurvy was heartbroken, but did not lose the pirate spirit. He was then taken to a center for traumatized pokemon, even though he was completely fine, and he escaped, in search of his capitain's hidden treasure. However, he met Gary along the way, and the two quickly bonded. Scurvy eventually grew too close to Gary and his team of pokemon, and decided to stay.
Other: The sword is in a hilt on his back that hangs over his shoulder. Scurvy also occasionally wears a bandana for a hat, and sometimes a possible eye patch.

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Charoys:Yup, yup. Accepted.

ANNOUNCEMENT!
I have established a disscusion thread here, so any questions should be asked there. You may also discuss anything about the RPG there, too.

Last edited:

Tale

Both of them, I'd check those who have been excepted (particularly Jerichi's) to get a good idea of what needs to be included in their descriptions and stuff.

To Jerichi - sorry I've been taking so long, this team is really taking a long time *thwaps indecisiveness*. I'll edit it in once I've completed it, then I'll notify you.

Name: Ruben Skylar

Description: Ruben is a tall, rather broad man, with black hair long enough to cover his ears, which flicks off at the edges in a rather neat fashion. His eyes are big and dark, and his attempt at growing a styled beard has left him with stubble lining his jaw and reaching the middle of his bottom lip with a single line of hair. He has a rather square facial structure, which suits the type of beard he is growing quite nicely.

He is not often seen without a black bowler hat, for some reason a hat that he treasures and claims to hold luck. However, the constant sporting of this hat must have knock on effect in the way he dresses, and he therefore dresses in an attire of leather jacket, often with colourful shirts underneath, and plain black trousers. He doesn’t care much for fashion, plainly. If ever on holiday, he dresses in a colourful shirt and shorts – a costume which he’d packed on the cruise ship, though wasn’t wearing at the time of the wreckage.

He has quite a muscular build, despite the fact he holds just about as much strength as any other man of his age, and this combined with his height makes him look rather like a bouncer – which he doesn’t much like. However, it boosts his intimidation points, which he’s ok with.

Personality: Ruben is a compassionate man, and is known to easily relate to all kinds of people and their problems. He often spends time putting himself in others shoes, and acting in a way that would suit them, judging from their personality. This has caused him to become very sociable and quite the morale-booster; however, he has trouble when it comes to decisions. Whenever faced with a choice, Ruben’s deep-thinking personality would cause his mind to tear in even the easiest of choices. It’s also his tendency to delve right into thoughts that can often lead him to the wrong thing, or join the wrong side etc. Therefore, Ruben is VERY easy to persuade.

He’s a bit of a daydreamer, and a huge lover of picturesque scenery and eye-candy. Whenever it is possible, Ruben will find a place to watch the scenery (if its worth watching) and just sit and ponder.

Yet, when the opportunity arises, Ruben is a bit of an adrenaline-junkie. He’d gladly volunteer for any situation that would get the heart pumping a bit, or provoke a beast simply for the thrill of the chase. But this obviously gets him into quite a bit of trouble.

History: Subject to his thespian parents’ Shakespearean (or someone akin to him in the Pokemon world >.>) rehearsals all throughout his childhood, and getting in free to every show the two acted in within a variety of theatres, Ruben’s creativity began developing from a very early age. The poetic, deep and meaningful scripts his parents’ would practice time after time had trained Ruben’s mind to delve deep into any situation, and also caused his writing capabilities to excel throughout his schooling. The incessant retrieval of compliments for every piece of creational writing he’d written had compelled Ruben to pursue professional writing as a career, and that’s exactly what he had done.

With a degree in English and a dream to become a freelance author, Ruben is now living alone within his apartment, struggling to find inspiration and slowly losing money with every passing day. To fix this, he’s decided to travel to a far off place in order to retrieve the inspiration he’s been desperately seeking.

Other: Ruben carries with him a sealed wad of paper and pencil and rubber to accompany him wherever he travels – in order to jot down ideas for a novel, or even write one from scratch. However, this is packed in his suitcase, and considering that is in the wreckage, it would appear he’s lost them.

=.=.=

Pokemon

Name: Sneasel (Tybalt)

Item: Nothing

Description: Through the constant inclusion in Ruben’s search for inspiration, Tybalt has become quite a slender Sneasel, as he treks, climbs and follows Ruben wherever he may go, just in order to gain sight of scenery fit to inspire. Also acting as Ruben’s defense has worn Tybalt’s claws quite a bit, and despite the fact that he continually sharpens them, they are a tad shorter than most.

Personality: Tybalt sets his mind on certain things, and once his mind is set, he cares about nothing else until it is achieved. Right now, that would be Ruben’s lust for inspiration. If Tybalt could possibly get to a place that would get Ruben’s creativity flowing, he’ll get there no matter what. Through sheer instinct, he’s often sneaky and sly in his ways, twisting minds and such to get where or what he wants. He prefers sneak attacks to full-on battles, and therefore relies a lot on stealth and dexterity in order to defeat an enemy.

History: Sneasel was once an extra within a play that Ruben’s parents were acting in, and turned out to be more trouble on the stage than he was worth. Yet, instead of replacing the creature and returning him to the wild, Ruben’s parents took the Sneasel, named him after a character that the father once played, and passed him on to Ruben to take care of. Being an adolescent at that time, Ruben was estatic to receive his first Pokemon, and the two became joined to the hip from thereon in.

Other: Tybalt uses his claws much like a swordsman would a rapier, with skill and dexterity and speed. This is the main reason the Sneasel received his name.

Name: Crawdaunt (Juggernaught)

Description: Juggernaught is a massive, powerful yet painfully slow Crawdaunt, with a tendency to clumsily destroy things without meaning due to his sheer size and obvious lack of physical sensitivity. The armour that encases him is a bit thinner than that of most Crawdaunts, which makes him more prone to injuries than most, this bore through his scars. However, his endurance has taken an increase as a result of this, and he doesn’t often let pain stand in his way.

Personality: Preferring to act as more of a bodyguard, Juggernaught rarely leaves Ruben’s side unless it is to drive away a possible threat. Using his intimidation as a key weapon, he can look quite impressive when standing beside Ruben in a defensive manner, and of course, whenever he is in battle. His tactic is all out offense, as, as aforementioned, he doesn’t at all mind pain – but this recklessness can often get him into life-threatening situations.

History: Born into a tightly-knit community of various swamp Pokemon, Juggernaught was known to have possessed rather viscous tendancies from a very early age. His brawls would usually turn out rather brutal injuries, and his lack of caution often led him into trouble. However, his power over the swamp had led Juggernaught to become the appointed ‘guardian’ of the swamp, the beast that would fend off unwelcome visitors and battle rival Pokemon. Yet, his recklessness and lack of dexterity proved no match against an agile Sneasel, which soon led to Juggernaught’s capture – by a man named Ruben. This defeat had caused Juggernaught to respect Ruben highly, and he never let his role of guarding go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.