• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of XYZ

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Legend of XYZ!!

Alexa and Professor Sycamore are travelling to explore some ruins in the Kalos region that were recently discovered. There, they see statues of various maidens from the past who may hold the key to the mystery of the lore of Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. Will they be able to unravel this mystery once and for all?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Olympia's Ancestor?

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/eyasWsL.jpg[/IMG139]

Bonnie's lookalike

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/QHOg8m8.jpg[/IMG139]

Zygarde Core's Swarm

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/BpZ04tf.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
How do two cores make 100% when there's hundreds of them O_O

Asking the real questions here someone has a full team of perfect Zygarde

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Olympia's Ancestor?

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/eyasWsL.jpg[/IMG139]

Bonnie's lookalike

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/QHOg8m8.jpg[/IMG139]

Zygarde Core's Swarm

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/BpZ04tf.jpg[/IMG139]

I wouldn't be surprised if that was Olympia herself tbh. She is pretty weird and knows all this stuff about Kalos so she could be really old for all we know.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I wouldn't be surprised if that was Olympia herself tbh. She is pretty weird and knows all this stuff about Kalos so she could be really old for all we know.

In any case, unless we see some in the next special.. #Lasttimewewillseefingernails!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Does anyone know why Xerneas couldn't bring the girl back to life? That was one thing I still don't completely understand

DS0308

<--- Actually me
Yeah I feel like I completely missed the point of this special simply because I couldn't understand anything. So... Yveltal just shows up and goes "lol **** you get rekt scrubs gg". Then the dude tries to find Xerneas and those guys set it on fire because...? It didn't wake up earlier when Yveltal went crazy? Then Zygarde's all "order is cool, yo" and murders everyone (geez what is it with Zygarde and murdering people?!). Then Xerneas wakes up and the guy tries to talk with it and it just goes "lol bye" but then returns to make that shrine area pretty and stuff, and the Bonnie clone just randomly shows up and doesn't do a whole lot. Plus there's a million Cores now? Or were they Cells just randomly made to be upright and act like Cores?

I'm really hoping the dialogue actually created a legend that actually taught us something otherwise that was a waste of time. :/ Im genuinely clueless as to what happened. Seemed like it was just storytime with Sycamore and Alexa.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
And after waching this, I feel like we got a new worst moments of XYZ...

What do we know now? Yveltal = Evil, Xerneas = Good, Zygarde = Peacekeeper? No clue. I feel like they did it t give Alexa and Sycamore their last screentime.

It was funny they made all those references (Bonnie, Olympia) but I feel like this episode was overhyped and nothing 'special'.

nuzamaki90

We should have just gotten the legend of AZ and Floette instead of this literally who cares story that felt all over the place

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Lol wtf is this episode. It wasn't disastrous but... what was the point?

- So basically Jan needed to slay Yvetal, so he heads off in one direction and it conveniently appears on another and proceeds to turn Aira into a rock and fly's off as if that was the only purpose... yeah, I'm not buying that
- Why the hell are you using bow and arrow? Use your Pokemon...
- Why is Yvetal angry?It never explained it, which bothers me.
- Why did Xerneas walk away, and then decided "I'm back, guys!"
- So the Gogoat isn't shown aging at all. Do Pokemons age? If it doesn't don't we a get problem of mass population? Even if it did age, I'm pretty sure a goat's lifespan is much shorter than a Human's lifespan.
- I think that girl at the end was Aira reborn, which is why she didn't turn back from the rock, as she was revived in the form of reincarnation.

Almost a waste of time. Use this time for a pallet episode.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
On the brightside at least Yveltal wasn't neglected.

Disappointed how I thought Gogoat would make an appearance and then it turned out not to be Alexa's.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
- I think that girl at the end was Aira reborn, which is why she didn't turn back from the rock, as she was revived in the form of reincarnation.
This makes the most sense out of everything shown in this special, but does this also mean that Bonie's is Aira's descendent (or whatever) if that girl is her ancestor?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
We should have just gotten the legend of AZ and Floette instead of this literally who cares story that felt all over the place

This. It felt meaningless.
Like what even needed to be told? None of the ancient characters were interesting at all

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
This episode was too dialogue heavy, need subs. And why was he shooting arrows at Yveltal? Didn't he just have a Talonflame or use Gogoat? Maybe someone can fully explain the point of this because I really didn't understand much tbh lol. Felt like I was watching Pokemon in Roman times or whatever.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
- So the Gogoat isn't shown aging at all. Do Pokemons age? If it doesn't don't we a get problem of mass population? Even if it did age, I'm pretty sure a goat's lifespan is much shorter than a Human's lifespan.
Pokemon certainly age (or at least non-immortal ones do), but that doesn't mean we would see it in obvious external ways (Gogoat is a plant as much as a goat after all). And its long been known pokemon tend to have longer lifespans than the creatures they are based on.

This episode was too dialogue heavy, need subs. And why was he shooting arrows at Yveltal? Didn't he just have a Talonflame or use Gogoat? Maybe someone can fully explain the point of this because I really didn't understand much tbh lol. Felt like I was watching Pokemon in Roman times or whatever.
In pokemon lore human weapons tend to be treated as more fatal than most pokemon attacks (one of the games features the tale of a man who slew a lot of pokemon with a sword).

- So the Gogoat isn't shown aging at all. Do Pokemons age? If it doesn't don't we a get problem of mass population? Even if it did age, I'm pretty sure a goat's lifespan is much shorter than a Human's lifespan
I'm pretty sure that the not-Ash's Grass type had some wrinkles around its eyes during the last scenes. There has been a couple of Pokémon that are shown to be quite old in the anime, I can think of Tracey's Scyther and that Pikachu with blue eyes from the OS named Puka.