• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephraxe

Username: hero of time9891
What sword does the hero of time use: Master Sword
Job: based on my username I'd say Hero would make sense but whatever the Leader says

Accepted, Hero of Time9891!!! Hero isn't a job, but if you are active enough, you can reach that rank! For now you can grab a Guard Rank user bar and you may begin posting.

I had been hoping for Skull Kid as a playable character, but that didn't work out. Ghirahim would be awesome as a playable character. He would have some awsome attacks. He could launch those knifes/swords that he does in the games. what would his final smash be?

Ghirahim's Final Smash?! It would be awesome if he turned into his sword form and you could kick people's butts as Demise.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Adding Hero of Time.
Ghirahim's final smash, I imagine, could be him going into his sword/ultimate kind of mode. With the black/white eyes and all. And all of his attacks would be coated in magic. Or the Demise things which sounds far, FAR, more awesome. LOL

I haven't played SSB for a long time but I think Ghirahim would be better than Ganondorf/Demise. For his final smash perhaps use his red crystals somehow

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Personally I don't want any more Zelda characters in SSB 4 because I don't want very many more characters. After awhile there is just to many characters to choose from and I don't know who to fight with. Good new everyone I got ALBW on my vacation to New York. It is the best Zelda game I have played maybe other than TP.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Personally I don't want any more Zelda characters in SSB 4 because I don't want very many more characters. After awhile there is just to many characters to choose from and I don't know who to fight with. Good new everyone I got ALBW on my vacation to New York. It is the best Zelda game I have played maybe other than TP.

Well, this is not even close to the characters they will have in all. There are veterans and newcomers alike that they will not reveal before the game is released. But that's besides the point. If there were more characters, who would you want?
Ooh, and for Link's final smash maybe he could put on his blue scarf and just go crazy with master sword and fire rod effects LMAO.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
If there where new characters I would have to say the kangaroo in oracle of ages. Mostly because ages was my first Zelda game I beat and I picked the kangaroo dude. He could have a moveset close or totally different from little mac.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer

fitzy909

Just another guy

There are already way too many Mario characters in my opinion, but I would like to see a new LoZ character. I kind of want ganondorf, but his terrible recovery and super powerful chracge attack gimmick have been taken by Little Mac. i want to see someone like Ghirahim or maybe i don't know...

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
There are already way too many Mario characters in my opinion, but I would like to see a new LoZ character. I kind of want ganondorf, but his terrible recovery and super powerful chracge attack gimmick have been taken by Little Mac. i want to see someone like Ghirahim or maybe i don't know...

I feel the same way. Just by giving a character like Yoshi or Wario their own game symbol instead of the large, "M," for Mario doesn't mean that they aren't a Mario character! Not counting Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, as they basically have their own series, Brawl had 6 Mario characters when each series is supposed to have a maximum of four. This game already has 5, and it'll be 6 when Yoshi is sure to be in it.
Anyway, Princess Ruto, Darunia, or Saria could be really cool assist trophies. It's been confirmed that Saria is an obtainable Trophy, so maybe she could be an assist. Like, the music changes to Lost Woods from OoT and everyone but the user falls asleep for approx. 5 seconds. Darunia could do an Onix kind of thing from the N64 version, and for those who don't know, Onix jumped off the screen and rained boulders from the top of the screen. Princess Ruto could maybe flood things like Kyogre did in Brawl or make everyone but the user move more slowly because they're in water? IDK It's a cool idea to have them as assists.
What I really want to be confirmed is Majora's Mask assist. I know he's in the game, but I so hope that he brings the Moon crashing down!

Zephraxe

I feel the same way. Just by giving a character like Yoshi or Wario their own game symbol instead of the large, "M," for Mario doesn't mean that they aren't a Mario character! Not counting Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, as they basically have their own series, Brawl had 6 Mario characters when each series is supposed to have a maximum of four. This game already has 5, and it'll be 6 when Yoshi is sure to be in it.
Anyway, Princess Ruto, Darunia, or Saria could be really cool assist trophies. It's been confirmed that Saria is an obtainable Trophy, so maybe she could be an assist. Like, the music changes to Lost Woods from OoT and everyone but the user falls asleep for approx. 5 seconds. Darunia could do an Onix kind of thing from the N64 version, and for those who don't know, Onix jumped off the screen and rained boulders from the top of the screen. Princess Ruto could maybe flood things like Kyogre did in Brawl or make everyone but the user move more slowly because they're in water? IDK It's a cool idea to have them as assists.
What I really want to be confirmed is Majora's Mask assist. I know he's in the game, but I so hope that he brings the Moon crashing down!

I agree how it would be cool if Ruto, Darunia, or Saria (Possibly the other sages, too) had assist trophies. I've gotten so excited recently for SSB4 that I played SSB for the N64 last night. My favorite character is definitely Link in all of the games, but he's certainly not my best. I can do much better with Kirby, Lucario, or Pikachu. I've been getting progressively better with Link as I've continued to use him, but it hasn't come naturally. I've had to think of ways to be better with him and they have worked well. I can't wait until it comes out and we can battle each other!

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Why is Sakurai considering OOT a handheld game? I get OOT3D exists, but by that reasoning ALTTP is also a handheld game.
Also, why do some people consider OOT3D a handheld Zelda, but not ALTTPGBA?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I agree how it would be cool if Ruto, Darunia, or Saria (Possibly the other sages, too) had assist trophies. I've gotten so excited recently for SSB4 that I played SSB for the N64 last night. My favorite character is definitely Link in all of the games, but he's certainly not my best. I can do much better with Kirby, Lucario, or Pikachu. I've been getting progressively better with Link as I've continued to use him, but it hasn't come naturally. I've had to think of ways to be better with him and they have worked well. I can't wait until it comes out and we can battle each other!

I'm (not to brag DX DX) incredible with Link (brags anyway XD XD). I've even won some local competitions and such with him! My top 5 have to be Link/Toon Link, Ike, Marth, Lucario, and Ness. But also Olimar.\
Anyway, I was sketching a picture of Toon Link dressed in Hyrule Warriors style, and a thought crossed my mind: Will the game be dungeon based or not, and if so, will the game be puzzle or combat-based?
I think it'll have dungeons but be combat-based. Like, with his abilities with the fire rod and Master Sword and such. I think it would be cool to have a combat-based game for once in ever, but will Nintendo + Dynasty Warriors pull off a game with such a legacy? Of course, Dynasty Warriors has a legacy too, and they've had some nice crossovers in the past. I guess the real question is, will Hyrule Warriors retain the Zelda-feel, or will it be Dynasty Warriors with Link as the main character?
And sure, I'll bold and underline that as a new topic.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
I can't really picture Hyrule Warriors having dungeons in it, but I'm too young and most likely don't have the consoles to play Dynasty Warriors, so what do I know? (Gee, Nintendo, it would be great if you could, y'know, ACTUALLY TELL US MORE ABOUT HW?!)

HW Toon Link? Can I see?

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I can't really picture Hyrule Warriors having dungeons in it, but I'm too young and most likely don't have the consoles to play Dynasty Warriors, so what do I know? (Gee, Nintendo, it would be great if you could, y'know, ACTUALLY TELL US MORE ABOUT HW?!)

HW Toon Link? Can I see?

zelda-mashup-full-metal.jpg

My RL friend's FMA obsession must be affecting me somehow.

OMF that is hilarious. And I love FMA. One one my top four animes (in my signature) and the first one ive watched. And I cant post Toon Link Hyrule Warriors here b/c i dont have a scanner, nor a plug from a camera to the computer. Maybe i could try my ipod but serebii can be weird on mobile for me.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
In the most recent issue of ONM, there's a feature about Hyrule Warriors and they show a bunch of Dynasty Warriors characters. One of them looks like Nobunaga. o_O

FULLMETAL ZELDA YEAH! (That was sort of inspired by a YouTube comment...)

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
In the most recent issue of ONM, there's a feature about Hyrule Warriors and they show a bunch of Dynasty Warriors characters. One of them looks like Nobunaga. o_O

FULLMETAL ZELDA YEAH! (That was sort of inspired by a YouTube comment...)

What does ONM stand for exactly? I used to get Nintendo Power but they went out of business b/c of IGN and online reviews for free. When I went to Europe (I've been a few times) I've seen Nintendo magazines that I think are ONM. Am I correct?
Just thought: Imagine two Zelda worlds mixed? Like, Flooded Hyrule + Termina, or Link's Awakening world (forgot the island name. Something with a K?) + OoT Hyrule.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
ONM = Official Nintendo Magazine.

The LA world is called Koholint Island.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Hey guys I finally got a Wii U, I was wondering if I should get the Wind Waker HD. Never played the original. Also should I get Skyward Sword or should I skip it.

Zephraxe

Hey guys I finally got a Wii U, I was wondering if I should get the Wind Waker HD. Never played the original. Also should I get Skyward Sword or should I skip it.

I would recommend getting Skyward Sword, but only if you won't mind the motion controls. I loved the story and the characters... The music was great, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.